Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move points scored in NBA box scores back to the end of the stat sheet instead of hidden between minutes and field goals.

No idea why this was done. Points scored has always been at the end of a box score as long as I've been alive. Stupid move, simple fix.

274th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Field Goal statistics for NBA game statistics

For each NBA player's individual game statistics, add FGM-FGA and 3PT FGM-FGA in the box score. The previous version had FGM-FGA but it no longer appears now.

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Basketball Boxscore

Need to put the "PTS" in basketball box scores back to far right. Too jumbled with mins/FGs

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The individual NHL player stats need to include Games Played (GP). It did before, but the update took this away.

The individual NHL player stats need to include Games Played (GP). It did before, but the update took this away.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug - Logo not showing on NCAAB men's feed

Logo not showing on NCAAB men's feed

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. College football rankings

Once the college football playoff committee rankings start it appears there is no way to see the regular polls? Please put the regular polls back as an option.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add time zone to listed game times for those of us who travel. That would be helpful. I love my Sportacular!!

Add time zone to listed game times for those of us who travel. That would be helpful. I love my Sportacular!!

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Team page images

The buffalo Sabres team page image is a player who was traded years ago. Needs to be updated

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Timely updates not 23 1/2 hours late

Today is February 8, the Super Bowl occurred on February 7. It isnow 23 1/2 hours after the game and I am just getting alerts. A bit late, be happy to bet $1000 on the final outcome and I'll even predict the exact score, MVP, and who scored and when

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turnovers under team stats

For basketball, specifically NBA, I just want to be able to see total turnovers under team stats. It's one of the most important stat for a basketball game. Thanks and I look forward to waiting another 2-3 years until you make this update and/or see this post! Go dubs!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I follow the Glasgow Rangers – please add the Scottish Championship league to the Scottish Premier league you've already included.

I follow the Glasgow Rangers – please add the Scottish Championship league to the Scottish Premier league you've already included.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the game summary does not load

the game summary does not load

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base