Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. World Baseball Classic

Stats scores bracket

115th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MLB Scoring Summary

Not a good idea taking away the scoring summary for the MLB. I don't have the time go through each inning of every game I want check on. Very disappointing, really hope you correct this so I can keep using the app.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The new update doesn't show when a team scores in yellow, very annoying, please add it back.

The new update doesn't show when a team scores in yellow, very annoying, please add it back.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For NBA Game Player Stats, please replace the +/- stat for Free Throw Made and Attempts instead. Since this app is mainly used by Fantasy Bb

For NBA Game Player Stats, please replace the +/- stat for Free Throw Made and Attempts instead. Since this app is mainly used by Fantasy Bball Fans, it would make more sense to show FT rather than +/- which is rarely looked at or cared for by anyone.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select multiple conferences under college football scores

Be able to select multiple conferences under college football. For example, I would like to see big ten and AP top 25 scores at once, without having to toggle between conferences.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Baseball scoring back to the main page

I am wondering why you removed the scoring plays off of the main "game" section of each baseball game. Please add back to main page of game. Scrolling through each half inning under "plays" is not ideal.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Postponed Games

Looks like postponed baseball games are disappearing from the day's scheduled events. Example is BOS v PITT baseball game. Postponed and now not reflected on MLB scoreboard. Can you leave on board with PPD indicator?

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove "top conversations"

The "top conversations" section is an unwelcome addition to the scores page. I don't enjoy browsing through my team's latest game, looking at stats, plays, etc. and seeing hateful comments on a daily basis. I just want to check my scores and stats without being subjected to Internet trolls.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show me live games first

Show me the games that are currently going on. There is 1 MLB game tonight and I have to scroll to see the score.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add NCAAF Records

Love the app, way better than ESPN's! But please somewhere put the record of the NCAAF teams like you do for NFL. Not just in standings, but in scoreboard right next to the teams.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Live option

Bring back option or out option for live games. That way if I'm keeping track of multiple sports I can see everything in one slide as opposed to keep going back and forth.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back highlighting when a score is made. For instance NBA, scrolling live plays once had the basket as a highlighted play

Bring back highlighting when a score is made. For instance NBA, scrolling live plays once had the basket as a highlighted play

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On pga

Go back to old format, show how many holes played, not total score thru how ever many holes played

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ROW stat for the NHL Standings

Since the NHL's standings utilize teams' ROW (Regular and Overtime Wins [as opposed to shootout wins]) to determine placing, it would make sense to show this information on the standings page

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base