Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NCAA hockey

NCAA men's hockey

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gold cup

Add the gold cup international soccer tournament to the score tracker. This should be a no brainer.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you put the Over/under on the front where the spread is?

It would be great to see the over under on the front screen where the line is.
    Thank you.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adding event to iPhone calendar

It would be convenient to have a function that would an an event to the iPhone calendar. Yahoo Sports has alerts to make you aware of a game on that day, but adding to the calendar would be great to see future events.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Alerts

With new update the Alerts are gone on the right side. I loved the bell when alert was active so i knew what game I bet. Bring that back. Or have something else light up n the back drop of that game showing active alert

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add network broadcasting an event

You should tell what network is airing an event. Just tried to find who is broadcasting the World Series on your site with no luck. Channel numbers change depending on the TV provider, so that isn't feasible.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add a watch list!

Your interface is superior, but I sometimes use the CBS app solely for their ability to build a watch list of games I care about.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can you add college softball

Can you add college softball

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Today widget should show only today's games

Thanks for adding the Today widget into iOS 8! Great start.

But I have one request to it: right now the widget is not useful. It's simply my favorites next games, it's a lot of information for the widget screen, I'm willing to turn it off.

My suggestion: as the name states, it's a TODAY widget. Not far future games or the next game of every fav team. If I want to see the next game of a team I go into the app. The TODAY widget should only show TODAY's games, even after they are over so I can…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scoring summary mlb

Why did you remove the scoring summary on game page for mlb? Please put it back. Having to scroll through each inning is beat.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add women's soccer and the ability to follow players

1) add USA women's soccer team
    2) add the women's soccer league in America
    3) I want to be able to follow certain football players the same way I follow my favorite teams

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Women's Sports.

Quite frankly, it's sexist to not include Women's Soccer (both Internationally & the National Women's Soccer League), NCAA Women's Basketball, Soccer, Softball., etc. Add them all. You're long overdue and it's not like you don't have the capability to easily add them. Why not? Why the delay? Very little research necessary.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. edit order of sports

I'd like to be able to edit the order my sports show up on my main page, I.e. Move NFL to the top and KEEP it there if I so choose.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base