Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have win/loss record next to team name during game!

When I am looking at an nba game I wish it had the team's record next to their name. It only shows before the game starts! During and after would be nice! Thanks.

102nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand dark theme

It would be nice if the dark theme also was part of news articles.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Division 2 Football

I do love the app and like it as it is. I have one request: Please ad Division 2 Football to the sport menu. I love their playoff system!

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add NASCAR Truck Series

Add NASCAR Truck Series.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fórmula 1 Alerts needed

Races are in different countries and not every weekend, making schedule confusing. adding alerts is a big opportunity.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. MLB Scoring Summary

Not a good idea taking away the scoring summary for the MLB. I don't have the time go through each inning of every game I want check on. Very disappointing, really hope you correct this so I can keep using the app.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add college baseball ASAP, PLEASE!!

NCAA Baseball!! Please add this!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The new update doesn't show when a team scores in yellow, very annoying, please add it back.

The new update doesn't show when a team scores in yellow, very annoying, please add it back.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of the comments section.

You need to come up with a way to get rid of or be able to block the comment section under these articles. The comments are racist, disgusting, sexist, violent, uneducated etc.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. College rankings

In the scores tab it should show the college ranking for the top 25 teams in the matchups box

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Boxing

The app covers so many soccer leagues, but not professional boxing. The WBA and IBF need to be included.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Apple Watch / Favorite Players

You should develop an Apple Watch app companion to the Yahoo Sports app. Also, you should incorporate a "favorite" players section.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Landing page

It would be great if you could pick the desired landing page when you launch the app. Or have the default be "Trending." Right now it always goes to the nba page.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base