Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include table standings on soccer team pages

On football, baseball, hockey team pages there's a Stats tab that includes the team's standing in their division. Soccer works differently but I'd still like to be able to see at least the team's standing in their conference or table without having to go to the league's page.

433rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't I access my yahoo fantasy NASCAR league with the other fantasy sports?

I'd like to be able to access my Fantasy NASCAR league along with my other Yahoo Fantady teams on my Yahoo Fantasy Sports app.

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Women's Sports.

Quite frankly, it's sexist to not include Women's Soccer (both Internationally & the National Women's Soccer League), NCAA Women's Basketball, Soccer, Softball., etc. Add them all. You're long overdue and it's not like you don't have the capability to easily add them. Why not? Why the delay? Very little research necessary.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be greatly appreciated if you would add division one college wrestling

Add D1 college wrestling: dual meet schedules, scores, tournaments, etc.

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Premiership Rugby

Great league. Plenty of rugby fans out here.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add hockey leagues like the ECHL and the AHL.

The AHL and the ECHL are extremely popular so much that they have been added to the video games line up. It appears yahoo sports has fallen behind by not keeping up.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include Liga MX please

Would like to follow Mexican football. It's great that I can follow 2nd tier European leagues (I don't), but not the top flight of soccer in Mexico????

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Connect yahoo cricket here with live international score

Long time launch cricket tab but no international score feed and also yahoo cricket app removed from App Store as well. Otherwise big fan of yahoo sport.
    Connect the yahoo India/cricket web feed here.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NCAA hockey

NCAA men's hockey

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add USL (United States Soccer League).

FC Cincinnati is the fastest growing professional soccer team in the USA. They currently are in the USL. just one level below MSL. Cincinnati has broken the attendance records this year and it's only in its first year. Routinely getting over 10,000 fans per game. Please add this fantastic soccer league to your app so all of us can follow the action. Thank you:)

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lacking in soccer coverage.

It seems like the latest updates of the app focus on news. I really only want scores, schedules, and standings of my favorite teams and sports. But if you're going to force news, there is little or poor coverage of soccer. As an example, in the MLS, Columbus Crew SC changed their logo and name TWO YEARS ago and you still have not updated. It just shows a lack of focus on soccer.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be nice to have yahoo sports track the Paraolympics.

Paraolympics !!! Why not track it like the Olympics

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MLB NL & AL stats

In the league leaders stats page there is no National Leagues leaders & American Leagues leaders??? The league stats should be separated by league.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Softball

NCAA and NPF should be added

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. International American Football

It seems that more and more ex college football players are signing on with international teams. I feel that as a major college football fan, people would like the opportunity to follow these leagues. League such as the CFL. Or the X League in Japan. It seems more Americans are starting to head to these places. Outside the CFL I didn't realize there was much more American football around the world. Seems I was wrong

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ad NHRA to the racing !!!!!!!!!

Ad the NHRA to the racing section.

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base