Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have a lot of trouble trying to stream nfl games on my samsung tracphone over wifi.keep getting could not play video.

Not so much an idea as a complaint. I love the idea of free streaming nfl games but I have a lot of trouble with the app. I watched the packers vs bears and it kept stopping. It would work for a couple minutes and then I'd get a "could not play video" error. Same thing today with titans vs browns. Samsung tracfone over home wifi.

731st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add/Drop push notifications

Make add/drops part of the selections for push notifications I want to receive on my Android.

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Sports App Android

My idea is for Yahoo to fix the Yahoo sports app for Android. The app is useless. It gives alerts for things that are not set for giving alerts. But for the things that are set for alerts, you get no alerts. Been trying to get alerts for the women's world cup all week and the app just won't send out alerts except for things like the NFL which I have not signed up for and do not have it listed as favorites and do not watch or follow in any way.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Picks

I want to talk to the president of Yahoo I have hid number I need his email yall refuse to fix my picks on my baseball hall took 50 from me in one day and made me 26 negative I have won 37 games to get back to positive 11 you still owe me 50 picks to the positive I should be at 87 more positive than losses

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Correct the issues with baseball picks

I have been trying for 3 weeks to get yall to fix my baseball picks I still havent got back the 50 plus picks you took away from me I dont understand why you cant go in and put my 50 picks back into my positive record instead of making me wait you took them away please correct my win loss record.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Picks

My baseball picks went from 24 positive to 26 negative in a day that's a 50 game swing in one day that's not possible. I want my picks screen fixed I should be between between 55 and 60 to the positive in the wins versus losses. This is yalls mistake your tech wanted to charge me I am not paying for something yalls computer screwed up. Now please fix my screen.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When dropping a player, the verification to drop should be to type word yes

Technically this is not a software feature, is more like a design bug. For the last 3 years on my league, we have had someone drop a player by accidentally clicking drop button on player profile and then accidentally clicking the verification button that is placed on the same position in the UI. It happened to me twice, and in our league, managers are respectful and allow the managers to regain their player but in other leagues this might not be the case.
    After researching here http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/35880-what-should-happen-if-a-valuable-player-is-dropped-by-accident/, 25 percent of managers believe that player is up for grabs. Changing…

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort by team option

Be able to search players by team aswell. So if for example the Penguins are playing- you can search by that team to see what players are available. Just add it as one more optional filter item

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. League Scoring Selection

When I select a POINTS league that's what I want to play in!!!!!! Every time I join a baseball or basketball league I get put into a stupid Rotisserie league! Nobody wants to play rotisserie, like I literally know zero people in the world that want to play in that garbage. You are only a good app for football where you don't have forced rotisserie problems! No excuses fix this horrendous problem ASAP!

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make this app available on MY PIXEL PHONE!?? I'm so ****** right now... I'm 300 miles from home and going to miss the saints game now!

What do I have to do to my ---$800-- phone to get this app to show games?
    I'm so disappointed in this app. Glad it was free. Im dumping it if I can see the games. Millions of people have these phones... that's a lot of ****** off people you tricked into downloading your app...
    How much are you going to make selling all my info that you can now steal out of my phone?

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why did the scoring change on fantasy football this weekend?

Why did the scoring change from fantasy football this weekend?

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why did you change the MLB play-by-play on the Yahoo Sports App?

Why must you constantly "fix" things that aren't broken? The Play-by-play for MLB on your App was perfect. Scoring plays turned orange and every inning was listed. Now you break up the game into 3rds and scoring plays are in black? I have already seen other people on Twitter complaining. It's just a jumbled mess and so much harder to read. You did the same thing on your desktop page a few years ago and that's still unusable so I don't expect it ever goes back.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add rugby! Fastest growing sport in America!

Add rugby. With a new American professional league and a new international season upcoming, it's the perfect time to add the fastest growing sport in America.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Rugby

Rugby

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What's with all the videos in the news section ? Shouldn't they be in the video section

What's with all the videos in the news section? Shouldn't they be in the video section ?

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to see the CONCACAF results

There is no sports games on today except for Concacaf Gold Cup and your app doesn't have a clue, you guys SUCK!!!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 77 78
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base