Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NFL playoffs schedule

Can you show entire playoff schedule? The app shows only one week in future. All the games right up to Superbowl are already scheduled. Only thing not certain is who plays against whom. The app could show all possible teams for each match.

373rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. something seems to have changed recently, and I'm having trouble getting scores when I'm not on WiFi.

The app used to work better on the cell network than it does now. Now I can almost never get scores unless I'm on WiFi. This is a fairly recent development.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Detailed Stats only on rotate

I shouldn't be forced to rotate my device in order to see all of the detailed stats for all player in a game. It should be optional.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scores not loading while on wifi...

Scores not loading while on wifi...or rather take extremely long. Android

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There are so many sports out there. Please update me on something other than Johnny Manziel

I follow up to 10 different sports and various leagues. I would love to look at my phone updates and see something other than Johnny Manziel. Hes been in the NFL for 2 years and I get an update every time he drinks a beer. Hes not even good or important hes a drama scandall, get your stuff together. Write and update us on something else.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the ball icons in color to be able to switch through them faster! Love the app!

Make the ball icons in color to be able to switch through them faster! Love the app!

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Load times

Your videos load times are terrible, you need either auto scaling, CDN, or a traffic manager!

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Often slow in loading initial pages and navigating back n forth. Have to turn off & on phone power to navigate frm page to page

Need more real-time navigation improvement, page loading. I noticed that this was already mentioned in your forum herein. One individual suggested to bring back refresh button! I agree!!!

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. should include college hockey.

you should include college hockey.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. home screen ticker

Add a ticket widget

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NCAA HOCKEY

NCAA HOCKEY

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add American Hockey League and Arena Football Leagues.

Please add American Hockey League and Arena Football Leagues.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SPORTS ODDS

So funny . The odds are there for the college basketball games but disappear once the game starts . Going to look for another app . They can't get anything right at yahoo .

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. NCAA SOFTBALL

Why is softball not on here???

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please allow us to delete teams on the mobile app

Please allow us to delete teams on the mobile app

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base