Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rugby

Rugby

373rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to see the CONCACAF results

There is no sports games on today except for Concacaf Gold Cup and your app doesn't have a clue, you guys SUCK!!!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can you please look at adding NCAA lacrosse and MLL?

Please look to add NCAA lacrosse and MLL scores. This is the fastest growing youth sport in the U.S.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rugby Six Nations

Why doesn't the Rugby Union tab have any scores? I want to look up Six Nations and Rugby World Cup scores!

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. theme option

the white text on black background on stats screens for games kills my eyes! I'd like some options there, even if its just a reversal -- black text on a white background is much easier to read.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. show Premier League Rugby

Would love to see union rugby, please!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Any chance you could add CFL to the app?

CFL is the 2nd largest pro football league in the world. It'd be great to get scores in the app!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You don't need to lead the winning percentages with a zero on the left side of the decimal point.

You don't need to lead the the winning percentages with a zero on the left side of the decimal point. We all assume the zero.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Format

You guys have tried way too hard for no good reason. I hate when company's try to change things for the "Better" but fail. Your old format was awesome. Nobody wants to turn there phones to the side to see players stats. I've downloaded all the sports apps. You guys were the best for that reason of clicking on a player and seeing what he has done for the night. Now u guys just like any other app. Do yourselves a favor and change it back.

"If it ain't broke dont fix it"

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the complete schedule to all team's schedule

Please let us view the complete schedule for teams. For example, you can only go so far back when looking at an nba team's schedule so I can't see who they have won or lost to earlier in the year. Very frustrating when I have to go out of the app to get a complete schedule.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Should add wins to nascar standings.

Adding wins will allow people to see who is already in the Chase.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can you add/update the Mexican Liga MX and Copa MX??

The Mexican Pirmera Division is now called Liga MX , and the Copa MX is new. Thank you.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base