Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Everyone should win

I really think that everyone should be able to win some type of cash prize in yahoo slate even though they don't get all of the picks correctly

851st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Picks

I want to talk to the president of Yahoo I have hid number I need his email yall refuse to fix my picks on my baseball hall took 50 from me in one day and made me 26 negative I have won 37 games to get back to positive 11 you still owe me 50 picks to the positive I should be at 87 more positive than losses

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Correct the issues with baseball picks

I have been trying for 3 weeks to get yall to fix my baseball picks I still havent got back the 50 plus picks you took away from me I dont understand why you cant go in and put my 50 picks back into my positive record instead of making me wait you took them away please correct my win loss record.

1565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Rugby

Rugby

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why doesn't have a fantasy league pickem of champions or liga mx?

I have a question for you, why doesn't have a fantasy league pickem of champions or liga mx? like nfl pickem that would be a success don't you think.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make pickem ******* work

Total *****. The app won't stay logged in. Total

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it work. I can't login

I can't login and track picks. This app is absolute ****. And there is no article anywhere telling me how I can fix it.

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You have PGA listed in sport choices but no players to choose. Why???

PGA players should be included same as favorite teams.

330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about getting the correct NBA team colors?! The Charlotte Hornets still come in as ORANGE! WTF devs! Get your act together.

The Charlotte Hornets team colors are TEAL & PURPLE. There is NO ORANGE in their colors since they retired the Bobcats name 3 seasons ago! WTF developers...why are you all so slow to get this correct???

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about some Women's NCAA and Pro Softball??

NCAA softball has become super exciting. I would love to know upcoming schedules, scores, etc.
    While the NPF is all but silent, it'd great to try and give it more exposure rhroight Yahoo sports website content.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base