Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CLEAR notification settings

My notification window is FILLED with league notifications I DON'T CARE ABOUT. I only want team notifications and apparently the only box to check or uncheck DOESN'T stop this.

851st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have multisport widget. SCORE

Just ad multi sports widget. Only spot Score has you

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Brazilian soccer teams

Add soccer clubs from Brazil and the scores from Brasileirão, Brazil's Cup and locals' championships such as Cariocão and Paulistão.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You have PGA listed in sport choices but no players to choose. Why???

PGA players should be included same as favorite teams.

330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I don't follow sports and don't want the app on my phone!

Ugh. Make an option to remove the app. I'm not a sports person and I can't uninstall the app

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. scrolling widget

Suppose having a lot of teams taking in the tiny 4x1widget is not fun at all.
    Please make a 4x2 widget which is scrollabe

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ryan Tannehill picture

Can you please add a picture for Miami Dolphins qb Ryan Tannehill to his player profile ? Not sure why but ya'll have pictures of backup players on each team but not the star qb for Miami

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. video highlights

Where do you go to see highlights of a previous game

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add rodeo, team roping and PBR

add rodeo, team roping and PBR

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How about getting the correct NBA team colors?! The Charlotte Hornets still come in as ORANGE! WTF devs! Get your act together.

The Charlotte Hornets team colors are TEAL & PURPLE. There is NO ORANGE in their colors since they retired the Bobcats name 3 seasons ago! WTF developers...why are you all so slow to get this correct???

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show the team records during game and after game

Please show win-loss records when game is live and after it ends.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not updating picks

You give us the option to pick who we think will win a matchup, but over the last week or so it hasn't been updating the picks. Can you please fix. This is something I enjoy doing. Seeing how well I do against others.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. how about a KEY or a LEGEND..

How about adding a KEY for the "not super sports fans" when we look at the STANDINGS.... ex. W= wins, L= lost, L10= last 10, STRK= streak, ETC ETC. most of them I know, but there r some that stump me. Thanks a bunch yahoo!!!!!!!!!! BTW, love all new updates

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You need to add college baseball. You have every sport except college baseball. Not good!!!!!!!!

You need to add college baseball. You have every sport except college baseball. Not good!!!!!!!!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I like that you all have upgraded the app so that users can follow multiple football games' play-by-play from the main scoreboards.

...That was the last leap you all needed to make to turn the app into a really nice (and useful) product.

Gregory.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base