Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow clickable links on message board

Allow the app to support clickable links or at least copy + paste of links.

728th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scoring update

Minimum innings pitched should be 50. 7 is a joke. League 116048. 7 of the 12 teams are participating and it's affecting the overall quality and the integrity of the league. We all agree. Please change

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 10 day dl spots

If Yahoo created "10 Day DL" spots in addition to already in place generic "DL" spots then owners couldn't horde players on the DL and only fill those slots with people on the new "10 Day DL" Once said player is off the 10 day dl then they would have to be moved into the active roster prior to an owner looking to make a new transaction similar to how it is set up for the normal DL spots.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Injury Status  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set current season stats as default

When you want to add a player, the displayed stats should be this season's. Currently it shows projected totals as default, which is annoying as you have to drop down to show this year's stats. Nobody cares about projections.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Fantasy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Double header games: allowing to start and sit players

You should be able to start a player one game and then be allowed to sit him the next game. It shouldn't just lock that player in for both games. Especially since the game the previous day got rained out. You're costing teams to miss out on opportunities to score more points. It's two different games. He users should be able to adjust their team. Especially based on pitching matches and rosters.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Player Updates

Please refrain from subjective comments in your player updates. These subjective comments influence trade negotiations. Please just report the facts. The facts and only the facts. Thank you.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. While drafting, can you guys make it easier to select the player you want, instead of having to pull up the player profile to select them!!

While drafting, can you make it easier to select a player, instead of having to pull up their profile to select them!! Just a suggestion!! Thanks!!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Verify

Is Yahoo! associated with the federal government? Why does the app constantly ask to verify my identity. You have my photo ID, address and blood type already. What more do you need?

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PLEASE ADD

AJ Minter-RP-ATL

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fantasy Profiles

I would like to be able to view my fantasy profile through the app.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ads before highlight videos

The highlight videos for baseball now feature ads whose videos are just as long the highlight video itself. Currently the one playing before literally every video is a Spanish Toyota commercial. You have to be absolutely &$@#ing kidding me with this one yahoo. Sometimes I actually think you want your fan base to pack up and head elsewhere because you guys sure are good at doing everything that goes against what your users want. Get your heads out of your @$$

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show stats for probable pitchers

When adding a player and I set the player filter for the next day's probable pitchers it doesn't show their stats. I have to click on each pitcher to see them. Very cumbersome process.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Options for longer draft pick times

It would be really nice to have more options of increased time for draft pick time of live online drafts.
    Currently the longest option is 2 min. My league is a dynasty league so we only have 7 rounds in our draft every year. I would like to have the option to increase the draft pick time to 4 or 5 minutes per pick so that GMs have more time to make their picks, and so that our draft won't be over so quickly.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Switch days within a weekly matchup not just week to week matchups

There is currently a toggle within matchup tab to switch to previous or next week matchup. Should be another toggle below the week to switch day. Could than see daily stats and upcoming opponent starters or position player off days.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App switching on iPhone

If I leave the app and come back it goes back to the main landing page. Even after a few seconds. This is dumb. It should remain on the page I left it and not got back to the useless landing page.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You shouldn't block a player when the game is postponed

When a game is postponed and the start time passes, you can't change that player even if there is no game, doesn't make sense

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. No Ads

Add option to pay a fee to make the app ad free. 9 out of 10 major apps have this already. Why can't yahoo fantasy be the next to allow users to opt out of ads? Most people would pay anything to be ad free.

637th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base