Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Fantasy Sports iOS apps?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Theres a white background. I would love a night/dark/black background

Make s might/dark/black background along with white.

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message board notification

Have an in app alert for message board activity so people will check them. People in league are confusing message boards with the messenger section. Message boards have more important information such as comp standings, trading block, rules whereas messenger is for daily trash talk.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to add pics under messages

Ability to add pics on messages under Message Board

707th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the Yahoo! App, you should have a pop up when someone offers you a trade.

I have offered people a trade who only use the mobile app and not online, they never check their pending transactions because they rarely have any. I have texted them and they say they never saw it. I suggest when you offer someone a trade, it pops up when they open the app, only the first time after a trade is offered. It could say something like "Team Baseball has offered you a trade, click to view"

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Different themes and colors to make app easier to read

The current theme is very dark and isn't as easy to read as the older versions of the app for specific sports. I like the new condensed all in one app, but I find myself going to my older yahoo apps because it's easier to read

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Live Scores and Standings - We need StatTracker!!

Let us view live scores and live standing updates like we can on desktop

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Games and innings remaining for players

Don't like having to visit the website on my computer to view innings pitched or games played at a position.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DL and NA adds

When adding a player who is on the DL or is NA you still have to drop someone. This seems like an oversight to me. We should have the ability to add them straight in to those classifications.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add 'Games Played' to Statistics

Adding a 'Games Played' category provides players with a reference for value of a certain player. (Ex: Aleksander Barkov has only 42 points, which doesn't look impressive, however he's done it in only 52 games, which makes it much easier to recognize value. Would be useful to all players

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need to be able to see playoff bracket.

Playoff bracket not visible.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pitch count

Put in a pitch count for starting pitchers

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow starts limit for teams pitchers

Allow starts limit for teams pitchers. i.e. 174 starts=29 starts for a 6 man rotation. This increases the value of innings pitched stat and keeps teams from adding and dropping multiple pitchers per week.
    League ID# 61753

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Free Agent Pick Up Dedeuctions

I'd like to see an option for commissioners to set deductions from FAAB money for all free agent pick ups. I know you can set a limit for how many free agent moves someone can make in a season but our league like the extra challenge of taking $1 from FAAB per FA move. Right now the commissioner does the deductions manually but it takes a lot of time. Making this an automatic deduction option would be a huge help.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have a way to cut can't cut players

Make a double fail safe to cut unwanted can't cut players to where they can be cut from roster of no longer wanted

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need more mock draft options. PPR and 1/2 PPR at least

Offer separate mock lobbies for different scoring options

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On the app, show next projected start when pressing on a pitcher

In the app, when pressing on a pitcher, can there be text that says "Next Projected Start: 04/18" or something of that nature? Maybe it could go under the "Owner:" text

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a comparison feature. .

One where you can put two players side by side and see stats, upcoming matchups, trends, projected points, etc

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base