Fantasy Sports iOS Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Fantasy Sports iOS apps?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Fantasy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auction

What about adding a "pass" button for auction drafts when you aren't interested in a player - could speed up that pick if no one else wants to bid on a nominated player.

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the college and pro football pick'em, please include a note as to which games are disqualified

In the college and pro football pick'em, please include a note as to which games are disqualified

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort picks by confidence

When your are making choices for the confidence picks, 16 should be moved to the top and 1 to the bottom. It Is difficult to see where your confidence picks are.

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Weekly articles

Last year you had weekly advice articles on sleepers, weekly match ups, etc. please bring this back - it was super helpful!

118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to show player helmets with team logo for quick team identification.

This new 2016 Yahoo Fantasy Football App is horrible! Last year's was MUCH better. Need to show player helmets with team logo for quick team identification.

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Redesign Statracker for iOS

The current Statracker requires Flash which means using a third party clunky app to see Statracker on iPhone that barely works. I use Startracker every day. Flash is ancient passé and wrought with security issues. Why not redesign Statracker as a real time online stat providing component to the updated Yahoo Fantasy app?

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. share roster

id like to be able to share my roster via text or fb can we add a button to share? that would be awesome

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back "show my team"

Bring back the "show my team" option when adding players off the waiver wire. I want to be able to see how my current players compare to available players.

118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to compare two players side by side in the same screen

I would love to be able to see two players stats/match ups on the same screen when I'm looking to make a trade or add/drop

46th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hard to tell when it's my pick/Stats are too spread out

I just want to start off by saying this my first time on this app, I downloaded it just before the new layout and updates (which I really like better) BUT I haven't been able to complete a full draft yet because there is too much going on I usually play ESPN and I love their app and layout cause it's so simplified and dummy-proof.

First:
    it's hard to tell when it's my turn to pick, the draft order is hard to follow and I forget when it's my turn because it really doesn't let you know unless you have…

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yellow triangle barely visible...

The little yellow triangle that tells you where you stand in daily fantasy games, it is barely visible on this white background. In the old app with black background, it was more visible. Perhaps a bolder color that doesn't blend in?

118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Fantasy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please allow more characters for the team name

Please allow more characters to be used for the team name, as the short length puts a large hindrance on creativity. Than you.

118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You need to have non custom ppr leagues

You need to have standard non custom ppr leagues

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. App alert during draft so you don't have to keep the app open

It would be nice to have an alert when your turn is up during the draft so you don't waste your battery and you can do other things

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. StatTracker in mobile app

I'd love the same StatTracker available for desktop browsers available in the app. That's the primary way I follow fantasy, but it's annoying to have to have a computer to do it.

On mobile, I'm forced to switch back and forth between other live MLB game trackers and Yahoo in order to "watch" my team and my opponent live. And since StatTracker is still Flash, I can't even lie ad the browser version on my iPad or iPhone.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Unable to edit waiver claim priority in app

When I change a specific pending waiver's claim priority, the "Save Changes" button remains grayed out and unable to be selected. As of now, it seems like the only way to reorder your waiver claims is in desktop.

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Player Info Info App/Browser K's Missing

In the app I can view each stat for a player when tapped including strike outs. In a browser when opening the player info card the stats that are to the right of BB are all not visible. We often resort to the browser since the app has too many restrictions or because of a sorting issue. Please make ALL stats visible for players in the player card data view.

175th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base