Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy golf app

Would love to see an app for fantasy golf before next season.

8th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Good job.

I feel like y'all are really listening to our ideas. Great job on the highlights of individual players and bringing back season long money leagues with your friends. I think y'all are in a league of your own. Only place I play fantasy sports period. Even dfs.

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More graphic incentives for fantasy football

There should be more drama in playoff matches shown in the league. After it is over there should be trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. The Champion should be declared with the biggest trophy and the team with the most points should also get recognized. Also, the last place team should be given some funny animation as well as the team with the lowest points. Just make it more visual for the players to have fun at the end.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show the payout spot

Would be nice to see where the last payout spot is when looking at the standings. I ha e to go back and see how many spots payout and then got find that spot and see that score. Just put a green dollar sign or something on all the spots that are winning $

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dates of completed contest

Would be nice to have the completed games show the date. They all run together. Can't tell where one day ends and another begins.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Commissioners Muting Smack Chats

Make all Yahoo leagues (for Mobile and Web) allow for League Commissioners to mute league members temporarily in the Smack Chat. The muting could last from 1 minute to a major mute of 1 hour possibly. This can limit spamming; which gets very annoying in many leagues, especially with the option to "Smack Talk" a team with a random default blurb. Thanks, Talon M.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When an NHL team designates their player as "OUT",

When an NHL team designates their player as "OUT", consider having that qualify for Yahoo! IR spot eligibility criteria.

Pre-trade deadline, NHL teams are inclined to use the IR to temporarily remove salary from their cap and thereby create cap room to acquire players at the deadline.
    Post-deadline, there is significantly less benefit to the NHL team to place player(s) on IR.
    Hence guys like Malkin, Seguin, Corey Schneider, Justin Faulk, take up a roster spot for Fantasy play-off rosters in keeper-leagues. While I appreciate the correlation between the NHL moves and Yahoo!'s, when the NHL team lists the player…

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Other payment methods

Please allow for other deposit methods without having to link my paypal acct.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Return to sorting players by Rank instead of Adds

It is annoying that the default sorting criteria for available players has been changed to Adds instead of Rank or Pre-rank. There is no advantage to it, and it is an unnecessary inconvenience since sorting by Rank or Pre-rank makes the most sense. The app already has a "most added" section before you can search players. At the very least create a way to change the default sorting criteria to allow a person to choose what category they want players to be sorted by. This makes me just want to use the mobile site over the app.

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get rid of "out" as a status, or allow "out" to be moved to IR. Like, now!

Malkin is going to be out for 6 to 8 weeks. His Yahoo status is "out", which is useless to me because I can't move him to IR where he should be.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mock drafts baseball on app

Let me move around my players with multiple position eligibility during mock drafts. I hate having a starting pitcher hiding in my RP spot or Manny Machado stuck at 3b when I want to take advantage of his SS eligibility... Thank you

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Needs custom notification sounds!

I want a special sound for when my players score, not the same old sound as all my other apps.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. League History, all time records

For most serious leagues, league history is very important, and creates sticky customers ... Please allow the commissioner to import league history from other websites (even if it has to be done manually). Also please allow you to tie historical teams to current owners. The goal being to have all-time records a major source of bragging rights.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Separate the message board and the smack talk (chat)

The message board can be difficult to access at times in the app. Many of the people in my league primarily accessed using the app last season and many frequently missed messages on the board. Having them on separate tabs in the app with unread notifications for each would make it much easier to manage them both.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. can't see bids

Please allow us to see the bid that a player was purchased for off of waivers in the faab system.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Votto

Yahoo, get it together. Take Votto off the ccl. Pollock is 11th overall & Abreu is 58th both are not on ccl.Votto is 54th and is on ccl. I need the roster spot with half a season left. $ is on the line. Get it together.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More options for playoff system

I would like to reward my top 2 seeds that make the playoffs with byes but I can't the option.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix double headers you should be able to bench or start players in between those games.

If a team has a double header there is no reason you shouldn't be able to start or bench players in between games, especially those who do not play the first of the 2 games.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base