Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort by "Today" stats in baseball

When filtering the player list by "Today" stats in the Android app, I cannot sort by any of the stat categories. Thus, I end up not being able to effectively filter out inactive players.

506th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Predraft rankings

This is regarding baseball currently but would work for all leagues. I would like to see a list of current predraft rankings throughout the draft which includes adp. I like the links to the expert rankings but would like to have more predraft abilities within the app. My league is also a keeper league so it would be nice to see keeper status in predraft ranks on the app. I also enjoyed the addition of the 2014 football instant message system in the app. I feel it would be beneficial to all fantasy sports in that people can quickly communicate.…

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Addition of batting average and ERA to stats

It would be a huge time saver to see the calculated batting average and era in the stats instead of having to do the calculations myself for every player.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. trade protest

Allow commissioner of each league more options on how many teams it takes to protest a trade......4 protests in a 12 team league is not enough..... Let me choose the number

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Minutes played

Add a section to see how many minutes a player played on a given night on the same page where lineups are set

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo Basketball

Yahoo Basketball Fantasy - Please include the FGA/FTA of players total on the matchup section, like the apple version of the app.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add option to allow us to put a point value on categories in H2H fantasy

In H2H fantasy with categories, the categories are currently only worth 1 point/win. Allow us to customize the point total per category.

For example. In NBA I think points, rebounds and assists are more valuable categories than steals, blocks and FG% but each category is worth the same value of 1 point.

I'd like to put points, rebs and assists at 3 points per category won, and keep blocks, steals and FG% at 1 point per category when won.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Expand commish access

I Don't really see the point of not letting football commish's edit the playoff matchups. Our playoff matchups aren't even allowed on Yahoo. Our playoffs work like the NFL playoffs do. We decide a division/conference champ in the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs, then the championship game is between the separate division winners. Yahoo does not allow us to decide our league on our own terms. I suggest either letting us edit playoff matchups, or simply offer the playoff package that works most likely the NFL playoffs. The way you guys have it would be like an NFC team…

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NBA Game Log

I think adding a game log to the players profiles, similar to the site, would be very beneficial.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to change notification tone

Being a default ringtone i cant differentiate this from some other programs

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the fantasy football matchup button go to my matchup first, not the league list of matchups

This will save time in particular when switching between leagues on Sunday, which is the most to use the app.

Or setting my matchup as the default in general (while games are on) would be very helpful.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Per quarter changes need to be implemented.

With the technology we have now, not being able to change out an injured player during a game is preposterous. Does a coach leave a player in with a pulled hammy? Of course not. A concussion? Please. There'd be a lawsuit. So why do we have to sit through 3.8 quarters of football with a player that got hurt during the second play?

I understand players can't be changed willy nilly, but per quarter changes need to be implemented. Heck, even if the player is just plain stinking that game, change him. The coach does. Why can't we? Maybe you…

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. games per week in fantasy basketball

Need to know how many games each player has in a week. Someone on my bench might have more games and a better opportunity for more points.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. when searching all players show if they are on a fantasy team in my league

I find it useful to sort on fantasy points and see where a player ranks compared to all players available vs players already on a fantasy team). Please add an indicator next to their name that shows what fantasy team they are on or if the are a free agent or on waivers.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Matchup rankings and IDP notes on the app.

About the app. I think a more in depth analysis of matchups would be great as oppose to just limited player notes and projected points. Also, player notes for IDP's would be a great addition. Of coarse not all players but I think JJ Watt is worthy of player notes and analysis atleast more than once a year.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have weekly ESPN or Yahoo Player news and rankings without having to download the ESPN app

A lot of players go to the ESPN app to get news on players weekly rankings and stats on where they stand each week depending whether they are above or below another player.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base