Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please separate Fantasy and Daily apps.

App is way to cluttered. There should be two apps for these games.

17th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable pre-ranking of players for live draft.

Can't find in the app where to rank my players for our league's live draft, which is coming soon. Can't this be done with the cell app? If not, then maybe it would be a good idea to enable users to do this for those of us whose computer bit the dust. All I've got is my cell phone right now but the site is difficult to open and navigate using the cell browser. So it's the Yahoo app or nothing. It kinda sucks drafting a $100 league without pre-ranking. If it can be done, pls someone let me know…

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lets us evaluate trades through the app.

We can only evaluate trades through the internet some of us work a lot and can only use our phones most of the time it makes it difficult to properly trade

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fantasy App 'Polls'

The Yahoo Fantasy App doesn't allow any polls to be voted on, much less even seen while in the app. It's hard to be a commissioner and control league changes with a voting system if the users can't even see the poll in the Yahoo Fantasy App

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In the fantasy mobile App i suggest listing the pitcher scheduled to pitch that day

Example of current format:

BN Justin Upton OF - SD
    Mon 8:05 @ LAD

Example of suggestion format:

BN Justin Upton OF - SD
    Mon 8:05 @ LAD (Kershaw)

*I'm referring to in App view, not desktop, maybe it has to start there, but that could save me some time while I'm on the go (& I am a lot)

*I would probably still start Upton in this case but if I'm deciding between a rookie facing a stud and a below avg veteran facing a scrub, I'd go with the veteran.

*There is a blank space right there, right…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more options in the player search tab

Consider adding some of the sorting options available in the web version of fantasy football. Some of the options that I think would be valuable for the "stats" filter include "remaining games (proj)", "next 4 games (proj)" and "last 4 games". That's just a few of the filters to consider, but there are still many more on the web version.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Games Played Counter

An ability to check yours teams games played vs. games available (at least a plus/minus pace counter) by position (in app) would be...useful

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to vote for the weekly Pick'em for fantasy football via the mobile app. Shouldn't have to use the website to vote.

We use the weekly Pick'em for extra "motivation" and only half of my leagues use the website to vote. It's 2014, everything should be accessible via the mobile app.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow pictures/ videos in smack talk

I think it would be great if you were able to send pictures and videos on smack talk. In reference to plays, ability, and just memes.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. commissioner updates

We need to be able to see commissioner updates

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable Trade Block for Mobile app

We can currently propose trades but cannot put a player "on the block" via mobile to see if we get any bites.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. put teams/schedule on players/teams for better research

Post teams schedule on players/teams for reference. This allows us to go back to see who they played and how many points or to even look forward for future matchups, instead of it just saying week 1, 2, 3, etc.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove my teams from the app a few weeks after the season ends. Hate scrolling through all my fantasy teams to get to tournament pick em.

Remove my teams from the app a few weeks after the season ends. Hate scrolling through all my fantasy teams to get to tournament pick em.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lineup Notifications

It would be very helpful if your app could notify users if a player in their starting lineup is getting a day off from their team or won't be active that day

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More options on season length

Allow leagues more end date options . We play till early August . We will do our own playoff format . We decided to end baseball before fantasy football starts .

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suspended players

Create a suspended players slot so as to allow you to keep a player in a keeper league and open up a roster spot. Case of dee gordon.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We need to count Pitchers HRs and RBIs it rarely happens yes but it does happen so why isnt it counted?

I know by asking for this people are gonna say do avg.too but that would ruin it. I think if a pitcher hits a HR or gets RBIs they should count .

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. IP total in H2H fantasy baseball

In H2H leagues it's important to reach minimum innings and or AB.

This should be available in the app as it was before and then removed who knows why.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Line between matchups on vs page

Put a line in between in game on the vs page. So it's easier to see matchups as you scroll down. It gets tough to see whos actually facing who.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base