Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Account for injury in games played per week on matchup screen

Show a red bar over the blue bar on the matchup screen that displays games missed due to injury. For example, this week i have 22 games "played", but with 7 missed due to injury i really only have 15.

561st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Injury Status  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account for injury in games played per week on matchup screen

Show a red bar over the blue bar on the matchup screen that displays games missed due to injury. For example, this week i have 22 games "played", but with 7 missed due to injury i really only have 15.

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Injury Status  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Two week fantasy playoffs

Commish should have the ability to choose a 2 week playoff head to head matchup for playoffs. For a 4-man playoff the playoffs could start week 13, and each matchup is 2 weeks long. Could help those who want the better team to win and have less champs determined by luck, especially in money leagues.

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commish Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto Add to IR and IR+ For Baseball

Enable the ability to automatically add NA, IR, and IR+ eligible players to their appropriate sports upon signing from waivers/free agent list.

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please separate Fantasy and Daily apps.

App is way to cluttered. There should be two apps for these games.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. GIFs in the messenger feature are laggy and cause the app to crash. Fix please.

When using the Yahoo Fantasy sports app message on Android when bring up the GIF selection screen to send a message with a GIF the previews of the GIFs are all laggy and eventually cause the app to freeze up and stop.

505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo Sports should recognize NCAA Hockey

Yahoo sports has sports ranging from NFL to Nascar amd Tennis and even premiere league soccer, as well as ncaa bball and football but not hockey. Would really be nice for them to add NCAA hockey, at least at the Division 1 level

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lets us evaluate trades through the app.

We can only evaluate trades through the internet some of us work a lot and can only use our phones most of the time it makes it difficult to properly trade

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In the fantasy mobile App i suggest listing the pitcher scheduled to pitch that day

Example of current format:

BN Justin Upton OF - SD
    Mon 8:05 @ LAD

Example of suggestion format:

BN Justin Upton OF - SD
    Mon 8:05 @ LAD (Kershaw)

*I'm referring to in App view, not desktop, maybe it has to start there, but that could save me some time while I'm on the go (& I am a lot)

*I would probably still start Upton in this case but if I'm deciding between a rookie facing a stud and a below avg veteran facing a scrub, I'd go with the veteran.

*There is a blank space right there, right…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add more options in the player search tab

Consider adding some of the sorting options available in the web version of fantasy football. Some of the options that I think would be valuable for the "stats" filter include "remaining games (proj)", "next 4 games (proj)" and "last 4 games". That's just a few of the filters to consider, but there are still many more on the web version.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Games Played Counter

An ability to check yours teams games played vs. games available (at least a plus/minus pace counter) by position (in app) would be...useful

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Should be able to switch out players from canceled games

Example cubs games was not canceled until 4 hours later. Looked like not delayed on app. If a player is out of line up or a game canceled, I dont see why u cant switch out with a player who's game hasn't started.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "team" option in player search

Say my qb was hurt I van go into player search and filter my search to "positions" and then hit "teams" and check to next available qb on the team right away without having to dig through the whole list of available qbs in the whole league. ESPN does it and it is EXTREMELY convenient and simple to use.your list player search section has more improved since last yr but can still use a couple tune ups.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the ability to vote for the weekly Pick'em for fantasy football via the mobile app. Shouldn't have to use the website to vote.

We use the weekly Pick'em for extra "motivation" and only half of my leagues use the website to vote. It's 2014, everything should be accessible via the mobile app.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add fantasy football pickem to mobile app

Why i can't complete my weekly yahoo fantasy football pickem from the yahoo fantasy mobile app on either Android or iphone. Please add fantasy football pickem or create a new mobile app just for fantasy football pickem.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow pictures/ videos in smack talk

I think it would be great if you were able to send pictures and videos on smack talk. In reference to plays, ability, and just memes.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Push Notifications for Recent Transactions

Currently there are notifications for Injury Alerts, Roster Notifications, Weekly Results, Breakout Stat Lines, Breaking News, and Smack Talk but not b Recent Transactions.
    It would be nice to get a push notification when anyone in the league Adds or Drops a player.
    Thanks.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base