Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove unwanted invitations

League renewal requests never go away and there is no way to delete them. Let users remove the unwanted invites.

48th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. when searching all players show if they are on a fantasy team in my league

I find it useful to sort on fantasy points and see where a player ranks compared to all players available vs players already on a fantasy team). Please add an indicator next to their name that shows what fantasy team they are on or if the are a free agent or on waivers.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Matchup rankings and IDP notes on the app.

About the app. I think a more in depth analysis of matchups would be great as oppose to just limited player notes and projected points. Also, player notes for IDP's would be a great addition. Of coarse not all players but I think JJ Watt is worthy of player notes and analysis atleast more than once a year.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have weekly ESPN or Yahoo Player news and rankings without having to download the ESPN app

A lot of players go to the ESPN app to get news on players weekly rankings and stats on where they stand each week depending whether they are above or below another player.

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. score points for defensive players that play offense like JJ Watt

JJ Watt has scored 4 touchdowns when playing offense but not given the stats or points.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add ability to post commish notes from the app

I'm a fantasy hockey commish, and It would be real helpful for a commish who is involved and posts frequently for the rest of the league to see. Also, if there's a place for managers to view the notes from the app, that would be the whole point of getting the ability to post from here too.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. change up the league page

You should do away with the GB column and put a point column

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. in head-to-head display show day-by-day and total

I'd love to be able to see the day-by-day matchup stats as well as the total for the week.

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make more features available on the app

make voting and other features possible on the mobile app such as research trends and the like

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For waver players have the % owned AND % STARTING

You might look at a player n c 60% owned but when u pick him up it says something like 15% started after u already picked him up.

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. make message board the default

Make the message board the default instead of the trash talk for mobile devices

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NHL player rankings missing the 200s.

Strangely there are very few players ranked in the 200s in the fantasy hockey section of the app and website.

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Android wear support. Player and scoring updates, etc to my watch.

It would be great to get in game updates of your matchup sent directly to your smart watch. Would be great to check how I'm doing in fantasy without having to take out my phone

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. fully functioning app

Should be able to access everything im able to access from the web address! Its almost useless to have an app if I still gotta go to my web browser to view certain things!

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adding IR players

I don't see why I cannot swap a player on the injured reserve list who is a free agent with one of my players that's on my IR list. In order for me to add a player on the IR, I have to drop an active player, which will allow someone else to pick them up and me to miss out on potential points in fantasy hockey.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. draft results

Put the original fantasy football draft results back so I can see where I made an awful pick

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Standings page in Android app

Can someone please take the GB column out of the standings page in the Android app for Fantasy Hockey. This should really be the PTS column as there are no Games Back and that column is pointless!

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. fantasy basketball for Android needs research button and view stats by day of week in matchup

Needs to have the research button to view most added and most dropped players through out leagues. Also, when viewing current matchup, needs to have the ability to view opponent stats on each day of the week.

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fantasy hockey IR+ player add

Will not let you add player without selecting a player to drop if you have someone on ir+. You have to use website to add players . Very annoying since ir + is used so you don't have to drop players

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base