Fantasy Sports Android Apps

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a "# of Players Left" on the League Matchup List

I love this app, thanks for the recent update, I love the color coding in the matchup now!

205th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. League trade review

When league trade review is on the league managers should have the option to vote for or vote against the trade. So if the league voted to allow the trade it will process quicker.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. basketball update for total score

Id like to be able to see what my total score is in basketball so I know where my strengths and weaknesses are. At least right now when I look at the vs (and my team) page I only see my players and theyre game times. Please fix!!!!

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mobile pad app - on vs initial recap screen add league record and mini status bar graph of players used/unused next to each team

On initial vs recap screen that shows each team and current score.. Next to each team - add league record (5-3) and the player bar graph used/unused players

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. search box

Easier to find friend's league

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. it would be the awesomest upgrade if the app starts supporting multi window on android device such as note 4 etc.

We all read sports news at the same time keeping track of fantasy to get the best results out of it. So if we can have the multi window option on andriod device such as note 4 so we can read news and make changes and plan ahead seemlessly. Please consider this seriously and it would be one of the best improvements as im sure many others wish the same.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add all fantasy games and league history

Add all games like NASCAR and golf. Also make the league history available and fantasy profile.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Day of week missing on fantasy app

When you scroll through the days above your roster, it only shows actual date (Oct 29 for example) and not the day of the week as well (Wednesday Oct 29 for example) .

As you can imagine this is a bit frustrating.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. College Pick'em

College Pick'em is a Yahoo game. Why isn't it accessible from the Yahoo! app?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. play status

On the VS tab show how many players are: in play, yet to play, and have already played

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Player Search suggestion

It would be nice to be able to Search by Teams with a Fliter Option.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to sort VS page to show only active games or sorry them to top

Filter to show only players in active games or sort active games to the top so you don't have to scroll up and down to see currently-active players.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. home screen

It would be nice to have a home screen for fantasy football so I could see my scores in all my leagues. I dont need detail, just current scoring.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. for NHL head to head, can see the table but can't see the points ... we should be able to see the points each team has...

Just an extra column and maybe the choice to choose which columns u want to see in the table... So we can at least see the points

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. include how many years player has been in the league in player info

The player info used to include how many years the player has been in the league. This was helpful especially during the draft.

205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base