Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. no recieve recovery code in my inbos

facebook say Please check your email for a message with your code. Your code is 6 numbers long. idont see meesage in my inbox

15th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't sign in to my email account on my computer without answering security questions . I don't want it on my phone.

I don't have an idea other than to let me access my account without having to go through all the extra steps.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not Receiving facebook password reset code

Not Receiving facebook password reset code

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. get rid of phone text verification

sending texts to my phone to sign in is stupid, a major hassle, and the worst kind of password nazi crime

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No security code for facebook! I can'r receive a security code for social media

Like i forget my facebook password account then i can't receive any security code

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why do you keep texting me security codes?

Why do you keep texting me security codes? I'm not asking for or using them?

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not getting the some Mail

i have yahoo mail . i used it for my facebook account also .I am not inboxing facebook mail.so please do the wright thing as soon as possible ( i am unable to get the verification code from facebook )

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Start allowing VoIP phone numbers. Check prompt Screens for accurate follow through.

Tried changing my recovery email and adding two step verification phone number, but 1.) you will not accept VoIP phone numbers; and 2.) in that instance, I cannot use two step verification. The prompt to add this layer of security clearly states "Add email OR phone number. I could not get an acceptance on JUST adding the new recovery email.
    Why is VoIP unacceptatble and why is a recovery email not sufficient to proceed? Now I don't know if I have a new or the old recovery email on the account and fear signing out will prevent my re entry…

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Facebook email

Please whitelist Facebook! I'm not receiving the reset code. HELP!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. new staff or better training

in trying to access your account i think there should be americans working for the company, the whole staff should be retrained. my service really sucked. no one wanted to transfer me to a supervisor. they only wanted a payment. after a hour of being hung up on i still didnt get anywhere with the supervisor. also I was told the back up email was generated by yahoo to which i never knew. but "they cant access my account either"

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please send facebook recovery code to recover my account

please send facebook recovery code to recover my account

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No security code received from Instagram

Instagram sent a verification code to my yahoo mail but I did not receive it. I already checked the inbox and spam, I checked the filters in the settings, but still no avail. PLEASE HELP FIX THIS.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Whats the point of having a keep me logged in if everytime I go back into my account I have firstly to enter password and then have a code s

If I ask to remain logged in then why all this verification code on top of password input. I am totally ** off with it. If I don't do something for a period of time, then I have to go through the whole process again. Absolutely !!!!!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. چرا پیامی از یاهو واسه من

چرا پیامی از یاهو واسه ایمیل
    من نمیاد

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. TIME I WANT TO CHECK MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I

SON OF A FOR MAKING ME GET A ****** CODE EVERY TIME I WANT TO CHECK MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't access to my account

my email is inactive and you sent me the verification code to my recovery email. but my recovery email is inactive too. unfortunately both of my mail and my recovery mail is connected to each other so I can't sign in to any of them to get the verification code. please open my main email with the yahoo ID of : farshid_ait.
    by the way i have right password.
    please prompt respond me with this email: farshid.hnejad@yahoo.com
    best regard

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base