Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. When I sign POP on my Desktop PC machine a message won’t let me proceed

When I sign on my Desktop PC machine a message comes and won’t let me proceed "... htts//:login.yahoo.com/?done=https%A%..."

I can't get rid of the message.

There is always an ad in the message box.

I am able to access my account online.

I think this is bogus and need to find out for sure.

272nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make password change available once you get in the account

Change password one you get inside account

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fix my email so i cant log in with 4 different passwords, yes 4 and all were different and my email was open 4 times.

all was fine till some moron decided to change everything. now not only am I not able to receive new mail my account is open to anyone who wants to view it. plus I cant pay my bills or receive them. if we cant fix it then ill just send my bills to yahoo and you can pay them.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow my account to be active.

You have stopped me from using messages on stock conversation.
    I do not know why. Can I have it back?

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Drop this new "security" feature; it does not work with MS Outlook. You are IDIOTS!

Forget this new "security" login method effective 20 October. You have not given us any directions on how to implement it and you have deleted all access paths to talk with a human who probably is too stupid to do anything anyway. I am going to find another mail service. **** Yahoo!!

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I was alerted I was hacked

I was alerted by by my secondary email associated with my yahoo account that i was hacked and suggested I change all my passwords. upon trying to change my yahoo password, the system accepts a new password then immediately tells me that it's unable to verify my account. Trying to navigate the yahoo help system is aweful and multi stepped with no real fix to the problem. when trying to report a possible hack, I am re routed to change my password but, again, it's not accepting a new password or validating my logging in. there should be quick links…

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is someone else trying to access my emails?

My account keeps signing out whenever I close the browser though it remembers my login info. Should I be concerned about unauthorized access attempts?

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increased security

I get the idea of increased security for 3rd party apps.. But you also mention use of an "older" version of Yahoo mail as possibly being part of the problem. Does this mean I will have to switch up to the newer version?

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am being locked out every time I change my password on PC or phone in an endless cycle

I keep getting wrong pass word when it is the right one,and updating locked out my phone,then I have to update that which locks my pc out.
    what the heck is going on? Security is too high,I'm being locked out of my own accounts.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recovery of Hack Yahoo Acoount

Good day,

I just saw a new e-mail that has taken over my e-mail account.

the new e-mail is RuthHughs@sos.texas.gov.

My email is yyeminem@yahoo.com.

Kindly assist to fix it.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Signing in

Signing in everytime I want to access my email is cumbersome and UNNECESSARY! Please fix or lose customers

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. STOP ******* WITH MY GOD DAM ACCOUNT, ASKING ME FOR ******* PHONE NUMBER, AND GIVE ME THE OPTION TO SAY NO TO YOUR ******** CHANGES

LEAVE MY ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO ADD FEATURES I DON'T WANT. IF I WANTED YOU HATS TO HAVE MY NUMBER I WOULD HAVE DONE SO BUT YOU WILL NOT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO SAY NO AND MOVE ON. YOU ALSO KEEP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR NO ** REASON. LEAVE MY ALONE!!!!

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about more options to sign in and links to accounts people paid for

I am attempting to obtain assistance which is a service paid for and cant get it. My authentication goes to somebody else's phone but there is no option to help with that

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop showing my sign-in names when I check that I don't want it kept on!

I have three e-mail accounts and lately find that the sign-in names are already populated when I go to Yahoo mail. That means Yahoo is storing them, even though I don't want any log-ons or passwords stored. Please include a settings item that lets us clear them.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mil.seth4@gmail.com

Plzzz gmali mera idd or password vapis kr do

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ad not required to my email site

hacker hacking my email is the route of Ads. kindly permanently disable my email id. how tell me

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Security code

Why can't I receive any security code from my instagram, I have lots of important things in my instagram and I need to get the code to be able to login back to my instagram. I hope you guys can help me. Respect post please

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. account recovery

My daughter can't remember her password and no longer has the phone number linked to the account, to recover it she has to pay you for the privilege which is total ****, you give no option to use any other email or phone number, your site is a joke, MSN gives you various choices to recover your password, I have only created an account to post this I'm now going to delete it and use MSN as you are a total furking joke

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How about you get rid of Violating People Privacy and PINPOINT Locations? That is Dangeroust

Think pin pointing locations is not a good thing! All the hacking today there is no SECURITY? Some people's lives could be endangered through you revealing locations and where the person signed in. People should have an option FOR VERIZON NOT TO REVEAL THEIR HOME LOCATION Just to have your free email it is really not that special? WAY MORE SPAM THEN PREVIOUSLY! Should NOT be posting exact city, Enough DV's and killings. THEIR IS NO PRIVACY WITH THIS EMAIL SERVICE, In fact Folks, Verizon and Brands know everything about you and where you are what things you do, with…

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base