New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All the folders are empty!

I just logged in my very old yahoo mail account only to find all my emails gone, every box is empty, how do we restore the old emails? how can we restore the data now.. its pathetic.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam

The Spam filter is moving emails that are NOT SPAM into the Spam. These are from addresses that I HAVE SENT EMAILS TO MYSELF! This is a major major failure of the algorithm, and actually has had some significant consequences for me in not realizing I had emails that were important.
    I have gmail as well, and it will now be my main email from here on out. This is an inexcusable and unforgivable sin as a mail client. Occasional Spam slipping through the filter can be tolerated. Hiding important emails that are very obviously NOT spam is not tolerable.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I review emails, a popup asks if I am searching for something. Extremely irritating and time wasting.

in the past week, when I start reviewing emails a popup comes up and asks if I am searching. I turn off the popup and keep reviewing incoming mail. This wastes my time. I contacted customer support and they said it cannot be turned off. I have Yahoo+ and I think this is the best product you offer. There should be a way to turn this popup off because you just turned it on a few days ago.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WHAT **** R U GUYS DOING

WHY R U GUYS ******* US IN THE CAPTCHA **** WHY THE **** NOW WHAT A ******* PAIN IN THE **** ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSS

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let user spam filters sending spam straight to trash override your filters putting them into spam for users to move to trash

Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. captcha

Stop the incessant "Prove you're not a robot" Captcha requests at sign-in! I have not had any recent security issues or entered incorrect passwords, which are your supposed reasons for these annoying and time-wasting requests.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. enable finding number of messages in yahoo mail inbox, sent box, etc., currently unavailable

Simply show the number of emails in the Inbox, Outbox and other boxes when cursor is on the designated box, without having to go to settings, which currently does not offer that option. Currently the settings do not indicate an option to find the current number of emails in the various mail boxes.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All the folders are empty!

as same as this one ...after i effert alot to get my old yahoo account back... but all the folder are empty ... how could i get my old mial back...
    thanks got contacts are still with mail account...

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. top picks

allow the option to remove of "top picks" adds when viewing emails

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to change the incoming email font color from light blue to black, like its been the last 20 years !

I want to change the incoming email font color from light blue to black, like its been the last 20 years !?! The light blue it automatically changed to this week is very, very hard to read...... How can I change it back to Black Font ???? I have tried using all the Settings Apps.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GLITCHY POSTING TO YAHOO FINANCE - WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS - IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME - WE THIUNK YOU CENSOR US - BUT I BELEIVE IT IS A GLIC Y

YOUR FUNCTIONALITY IS CLITCHY: Posting in Yahoo finance is erratic and malfunctioning all the time- some people think it is you censoring, I disagree, I think it is you system and your tables that are not clocking well.
    solution, add reset button to user settings for easy self help . FIX IT - GOIVING SUGGESTIONS AFTER SUGGESTIONS IS APPRORIATE FOR A LAZY TECH FORCE ONLY - HIRE A TESTER

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Access

My idea concerns not really navigation, so much as access. Why is it that all of a sudden I cannot sign into my Yahoo mail account, that I have had for many years. EVERY TIME I have needed to access this the last 2 days, suddenly the password I just remade is no good! Have to start over again!! This is nonsense and a bunch of BS!! I have other email I can use, if you don't want to be straight up with this **** and stop messing with me, I can sure as **** go somewhere else!!!

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Forced to save attachment before printing PEASE go back to print from preview screen

Forced to save attachment before printing PEASE go back to print from preview screen. This is creating too many steps and is so time consuming. If I need to print a quick list or instructions from someone I have to save it on my computer. This is not necessary and we should have choice whether to save an attachment or print directly from email preview like we used to be able to do.!!!

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

Remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Deleting multiple contacts in a click

Please add a facility in which we can delete multiple contacts in one click. It is so time-consuming to delete a number of spam contacts one by one. Thank you.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. everythings is good, just need to adjust letter size be needed, tq vry much.

everythings is good, just need to adjust letter size be needed, tq vry much.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Is there no way to restore addresses that have been x'd out in a previous message you should provide one

You should provide a way to restore addresses in the auto populate that may have been x'd out in a different message

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. switch off spam filter

SPAM filter has become too aggressive, junking important emails relating to my medical care. This is a recent problem. (August 2021). There seems to be no way of switching this off. You are literally killing me. Please fix this.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base