New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3801 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When we are using paid mail service, why ads will come, then what is the difference between free and paid, request you to remove ads

When we are using paid mail service, why ads will come, then what is the difference between free and paid, request you to remove ads

707th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove ads on the top of inbox mail list

Please remove ads on the top inbox mail list, I paid more than a hundred dollar for my business mail and those ads in that part are very annoying

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. With regards to YaHoo's Harrassing Ad Blocker AD and How to stop it.

To the World. With response to the harrassing Yahoo AD Blocker AD that everyone gets when opening up every E-Mail. Here's How to get it fixed. Below is the list of Yahoo's Board of Directors. I encourage everyone in the world to write, E-Mail, call THEIR offices, call their Families and ask for HELP. Let them know how dissatisfied we all are about being Harrassed by YaHoo's Ad Blocker Ad. Calling the Helpless HelpDesk is obviously worthless, they say "Pay or Go Away, there's nothing they can do about it": Call these people it's free public information on the internet:

707th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I HATE the new email!! I love the really old version from 10 years ago!!!!!!!

I HATE the new email format!! I love the old version from 10 years ago!

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop Yahoo mail from enlarging the text and jumping sizes automatically

Stop Yahoo mail from enlarging the text and jumping sizes automatically. This is a very annoying problem with yahoo mail an /or my chrome browser. and /or my Logicool mouse The text jumps in size wildly as I try to click the left boxes to edit my incoming mail, especially when I approach the leftmost window pane. Please fix this. Thank you.

1265th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ad panel disrupts layout

Ad panel on right side of screen causes the layout to jump around, resize, and scroll through inbox as ads change. Very disruptive and makes navigation very difficult.

1265th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dont annoy the customer,, and yahoo account mail holders,, with dirty, fake ads on mails, stop sending ads,, to cust

very poof , since it fake ads,, understanidng to yahoo, yahoo annoying customers, as well the fake ads,, bribed yahoo it seems,, its irritating , and fake ads as well commercials,, annoying the customers,

1501st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quit fixing things that aren't broken.

Every new mail build has been a disaster. Why not instead of driving your customers insane with **** that doesn't work, ask first? Stop removing basic functionality for cheap gimmicks.
    Make a beta version and ask for feedback maybe with a free year's upgrade to Pro for the first 1,000.
    K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)
    Maybe you should analyze what parts of the program are most used and KEEP THEM.
    I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH...YOU READY?
    QUALITY CONTROL....MORE QUALITY CONTROL

1501st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can I stop the notice about Ad Blocker?

Please! HELP!!
    If I have Ad Blocker off and the noticed pops up then I turn Ad Blocker on. The notice goes away for a while then pops back up. I turn Ad Blocker off and the notice goes away for a while then pops back up. It gets tiresome having to play Pop-Goes-the-Weasel with the notice when I'm trying to read my email. What can I do to stop this?

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. maybe this will be good to charge for new email

performance has been trashed i am going to pay so i can finish with my records then find a free option and cancel

first i can not use it with your high pressure upgrade tactics
    second i am tired of the liberal biased viewpoint of your service
    good luck with that and growing a business

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have asked you to help me restore this totally broken account: davemandel@yahoo.com. I'm asking again. Please. I

My "idea" is for you to help me restore my crippled worthless davemandel@att.net app. It's so useless I will have to completely remove it and clear the stink of it out of my computer if I can't get it working normally again. You must be able to restore it. Erase everything but contacts if you need to. I just want to save the email address because I have so many contacts who have known how to reach me for years. I don't know why you have betrayed my trust in you. I just want it completely restored and stabilized. Will…

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. email service has become extremely slow, already beyond usage!!!

email service has become extremely slow, already beyond usage!!!

985th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. everything moves slow in yahoo, especially typing

Everything moves at a crawls pace in yahoo. There is a lag in everything I do, typing, the mouse, checking boxes for deletion. It isn't my computer, because it only happens in yahoo.

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  333 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I DONT WANT TO SEE THE ADD

LET YOUR CX CHOSES HOW TO VIEW THE ADD

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Slow speed

I don't mind the new format but I do mind the often slow web speeds of Yahoo.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  210 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base