New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3797 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. With regards to YaHoo's Harrassing Ad Blocker AD and How to stop it.

To the World. With response to the harrassing Yahoo AD Blocker AD that everyone gets when opening up every E-Mail. Here's How to get it fixed. Below is the list of Yahoo's Board of Directors. I encourage everyone in the world to write, E-Mail, call THEIR offices, call their Families and ask for HELP. Let them know how dissatisfied we all are about being Harrassed by YaHoo's Ad Blocker Ad. Calling the Helpless HelpDesk is obviously worthless, they say "Pay or Go Away, there's nothing they can do about it": Call these people it's free public information on the internet:

788th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When we are using paid mail service, why ads will come, then what is the difference between free and paid, request you to remove ads

When we are using paid mail service, why ads will come, then what is the difference between free and paid, request you to remove ads

885th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please remove ads on the top of inbox mail list

Please remove ads on the top inbox mail list, I paid more than a hundred dollar for my business mail and those ads in that part are very annoying

885th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  331 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Slow speed

I don't mind the new format but I do mind the often slow web speeds of Yahoo.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  209 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve your Spam filters PLEASE.

I nearly deleted my account because of it. I'm sick to the back teeth of receiving emails regarding African Lottery wins, being the beneficiary of an inheritance, dodgy high end labelled goods at ridiculously low prices and the links to **** dating sites. It's shameful that Yahoo, who have some of the best IT guys in the world working for them can't get this right. My computer is a family computer that my kid has access to.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  134 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. email service has become extremely slow, already beyond usage!!!

email service has become extremely slow, already beyond usage!!!

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. spam

I get 25 spam a day from updates@vresp??????????.com - how can I block anything that starts with that email? I've already reached my 1000 spam block limit and I keep getting them everyday?

1735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo mail website is taking all the computer resources, unless I use ad-blocker

Other users have criticized you for forcing us to turn off the ad-blocker to use your service. Doing it, though, freezes the computer and your site together with everything else, so Yahoo! hardly profits from it. By loading heavy, resources consuming ads on our screens you are kind of undermining your own existence because users will first refrain from having your website open and then will gradually drift to friendlier services. I wonder whether you have done any market research before interoducing this change. It would have surely shown you that your users are average people with average class computers…

1046th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ads negatively affect responsive design

The righthand bar is a horrible experience - the ad space alternates from medium rectangles (300x250), to skyscrapers (160x600) to half-pg ads (300x600) and as the ad spaces change/update, it makes the responsive design on the inbox page go crazy! My fonts increase/decrease sizes, opens/closes message tabs and pauses my clicks. Since we absolutely have to had ads in the free version, please at least designate specific SIZES to the ad calls to prevent the screen from expanding, shrinking, jumping, and just taking forever to load.

1046th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get rid of it. EVERY time yahoo changes things they are worse.

Get rid of it. EVERY time yahoo changes things they are worse. Date separation ( earlier in the week, etc) makes mail harder to read, is a distraction, and WORST of all, is completely irrelevant. It unnecessarily spreads the reading field. The red delete email trash bin is too far away and covers the date when hovered over. it should be with all the other functions -'mark as read','search emails', and 'yellow star' this email........RIGHT WHERE IT USED TO BE!!!!! And adds in the middle of my email list instead of only at the top???????

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop with the prompts to allow ads to be shown

just stop already. I don't need you redirecting me and prompting me to unblock your ads every time I try to open an email. If I wanted to see useless junk, I wouldn't have a spam blocker. You have made trying to check my email one of the most miserable, aggravating experiences I can currently think of. I hope whoever implemented this system is inundated with a lifetime of spam and junkmail ads on their own email system.

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. YOU CAN IMPROVE THE NEW MAIL BY LEAVING IT THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!! WHY MESS WITH A GOOD THING.... THE CHANGE IS NOT GOOD!!!!

YOU CAN IMPROVE THE NEW MAIL BY LEAVING IT THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!! WHY MESS WITH A GOOD THING... DID SOMEONE HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS...… NEW CHANGE NO GOOD!!!!

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ******** YAHOO

**** YOUR ADS in my Business email

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What in blazes good is it to check "stay signed in" if I still have to sign in again?

...and loose the Captcha stuff, quit asking me to continuously use a sign-in code from my cell phone. Just leave it "stay signed in" and stop fiddeling!

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make sender's email visible at all times! Not seeing it is a security issue!

I once again almost fell for phishing because YAHOO DOES NOT SEE IT FIT TO SHOW THE SENDER'S EMAIL ADDRESS AT ALL TIMES.

I don't understand why that isn't visible, especially in the app! It's the first line of defence against fraudulen messages. Come on!

1190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SPAM filtering is filtering stuff that is NOT spam.

when a message goes to spam and i mark it as NOT SPAM, why do i keep finding the same email addressed delivered to spam again and again?

1190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STOP pushing your BS services. IF YOU DONT STOP, I WILL TAKE ALL OF MY & all my many clients EMAIL BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

STOP pushing your BS services. IF YOU DONT STOP, I WILL TAKE ALL OF MY & ALL my many client's EMAIL BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!
    You know what nevermind, yahoo is useless Im out, Who is coming with me to Gmail (or anyone else for that matter) where we don't get this rude & asinine treatment from a faceless, greedy corporation!

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE NEW MAIL? READ THE COMMENTS THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN AND FIX IT. YAHOO DOES NOT READ THIS

YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE NEW MAIL? READ THE COMMENTS THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN AND FIX IT. YAHOO DOES NOT READ THIS

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base