New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3687 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AD's

The **** ad's slow the email process, during the composition of an email as the ad changes it freezes the program. There is no need to have ad's in the email section, seriously how many people do you honestly think watch the **** at all? I'll give this **** a chance, but there should be an option to change back .

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  367 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't read my mail because of the Earny popup. How do I turn it off PERMANENTLY?

Give me a way to get rid of the annoying popups. I can't get to my mail because it is in the way.

487th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop popup adds from Earny Malware Site! Personal Info thief has been reported, Protect your users

Stop popup adds from Earny Malware Site! Personal Info thief has been reported, Protect your users. If more users are victims they will move to other email services.

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. slow

Why does it take 12 hours to get an email? You must be using the most archaic system that it takes so long.
    It takes over 12 hours to receive a majority of my emails, making it a pointless system for what I use it for.
    I have no problem paying $500 for new business cards with my new GMAIL address on it.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Getting a FAKE WARNING email (2x) You will lose your email unless update security, stewart2170@yahoo.co.uk & chloecampbell60@yahoo.co.uk

2 emails in 2 days with this FAKE Warning to update security - I did not open the body of the email, just deleted, but subject shows what I put as subject of this post.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Accidentally opened an email while trying to multi select? Let it still be unchecked when you get back into the mailbox.

When selecting multiple emails to delete and accidentally opening an email, please let the emails still be selected. It sucks having to check everything once again. GMAIL handles this perfectly. Get with it Yahoo.

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make it where i can delete more emails in one click ,please

please make it where emails can be deleted by the 1000 instead of 100 takes forever to clear out mees I have over 300,000 unread messages and deleteing 100 is nothing ,can not spending all day deleting

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. KNOCK IT OFF!!!

STOP WITH ALL THE SCAMMING SPAM MAIL!!! If I mark it as spam once than that should be enough for me not to get it again!

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Not receiving or sending messages when they are supposed to be sent to me or when I send them. Now you offer a paid service? What a joke.

How about you actually make Yahoo better by making the servers better. I send a message and the recipient doesn't receive it for hours, same goes for me when I am sent a message. And then, when I try and receive a message from a website to reset my password, the message never comes. Things like this is what has started to kill this website. Now it's just flooding with news that I don't care about, and adds, and now the brand new PAID SERVICE! Such a joke. Come on guys, I used to love this website, this is not…

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. EDIT attachment within an existing Draft email

Please allow me to EDIT an attachment within an existing drafted email

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why don't you actually fix the delay in receiving emails instead of blaming it on something/someone else?

I am livid over the fact that Yahoo KNOWS many of its users are having massive delays in receiving emails (some of them are important to receive in a timely manner for business managers like myself!!!) and instead of fixing the issue, their support admins blame it on the use or something else like network. This is ridiculous!! I missed a meeting this morning because I didn't receive the email that was sent by my boss at 1036am until almost 3pm, even though I sent her an email at 1115! I will no longer use Yahoo mail due to their…

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mail performance is abysmal today 12-3-18 - interface is super slow, won't render any pictures, basically a joke.

Really poor user experience today - 12/3/18. Navigation is very slow / long lag time. Pictures in mail will not display. Very unfortunate and continues to make the case to move to G-mail or Outlook.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo mail sucks. Not enough settings. Problems composing and replying to messages.

Read the **** title. I don't have time to waste writing these messages when you idiots never fix anything.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ELIMINATE FB MESSAGES/POSTS FROM EMAIL. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO VIEW 500 MESSAGES. MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

ELIMINATE FB MESSAGES/POSTS FROM MY YAHOO EMAIL. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO VIEW 500 FB MESSAGES. MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA!!! THANK YOU!!!!

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. repeatedly having to sign in after checking stay signed in only a few hours ago.

i had to sign in earlier this morning, and again this afternoon. even though i always check stay signed in. this is getting to be a nuisance, and i can see it's not a new problem nor is it only me. i am ready to go back to the 'old' yahoo.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. email do not fully download on google chrome

this has happened all of a sudden! Would like help to get back to normal

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)