New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suddenly, I am sending email into space. It vanishes.

Yesterday, and today the composed email is "Sent" into space. Most curious, and it is a good thing I consistently check my "Sent" folder. Also, for the first time, when I copied an imaged on the internet and pasted it within an email, it got busy, "adding attachments." Plural even. I am mystified. I have done nothing - nothing, I say - to the computer, software - nothing. ???? Thank you.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increased spam

tons of spam coming through lately - don't ask if we have protection cuz we do. Spam filters need to be reviewed and improved

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make buttons static

The "delete" and "spam" buttons are now moving into different positions from left to right for different emails. These buttons must be made static. By moving them around, it is causing the wrong button to be clicked. Please fix this issue at once.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. spam

My yahoo account has recently been inundated with spam and is nearly impossible to use. The yahoo spam flagging doesn't seem to help. Is this yahoo forcing me into their paid service? Does their paid service help to reduce the spam? Is it possible to keep my yahoo email but have it run through google?

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SPAM!!!!!

What is the point of flagging spam if it serves no purpose??? With all of the obvious spam email out there, Yahoo should be automatically blocking these before they even reach the recipient. Maybe its time for a change after 20+ years of the same email account.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Spam and Ads within a free platform

There is an overabundance of spam within my inbox & spam folders versus all of my other free email providers.

Note: I previously had activated a "premium" email account with Yahoo!, though at the time, the input of "payment" information was not required That resulted in the seemingly miraculous disappearance of the aforementioned spam issue. Upon ending that premium account, the volume of the spam continued at significantly reduced levels. That was until another increase recently that varies between 1,000 ~ 1,500%.

My suspicion is that the greatest portion of spam have been generated directly by Yahoo! and/or agents and/or…

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ******** Yahoo

I ask you to stop putting non-spam emails and you move my suggestion to something completely different. **** POOR!

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make yahoo mail less annoying

I absolutely hate then when Im reading an email and then it suddenly dissapears and moves to the next one. I used to think it was when I received a new email (which is annoying enough) but today it happened and no new email had been received, its infuriating!!! I want to read my emails without them dissapearing when I'm half way through!!!

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new drop down menu is good, but we are not able to speed type to find the folder. Now we need to scroll down till we find it. takes too

The new drop-down menu is good, but we are not able to speed type to find the folder. Now we need to scroll down till we find it. takes too long and required ty[ping

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the constant pop up within Yahoo Email : Looking for something? Search by Person, business, or keyword on,

Please stop this annoying pop up Stop the constant pop up within Yahoo Email : Looking for something? Search by Person, business, or keyword on,

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why are you hijacking my email

If I'm being FORCED to try an AD FREE inbox "free for now" service that tells me that I will be charged for this service after a free trial period. In the meantime I can't access anything in my inbox. You are NOT my favorite email service (I only use this email for social media) and it will not hurt my feelings to deactivate this email. Just stop. Seriously, stop hijacking my email.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. no ads pls

i am here to use the mail not here to see the ads.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Click Try the New Yahoo doesn't work it keeps popping up

Click Try the New Yahoo doesn't work it keeps popping up after I click it. And every time I click Now Now it pops up after refresh.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to keep Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing side buttons Just below Setting Button

How to keep Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing side buttons Just below Setting Button

How can I keep the Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing the side buttens relating to Contacts, Calendar, Notepad and Help just below the upper right hand Setting button, instead of every time dragging the side bar to the right side after a few seconds when its goes back resulting to narrowing the viewing screen ?

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base