New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LOOKS LIKE YOU ****** HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

You ******** REALLY need to find something to do, other than trying as hard as you can to make Yahoo e-mail as ****** as possible! THREE TIMES NOW, when I've been right in the middle of reading an e-mail, the screen would suddenly flip back to the ******* Login screen--so I have to drop everything and SIGN BACK IN, just to show that Yahoo IT idiots know how to make it as ****** as they can. Just go back up to the roof and snort some more lines, instead, or maybe get busy popping each others' ZITS--BUT LEAVE THE *******…

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support

Support should be free for free users. We're hit by advertisements, therefore you're already paid.

Support should be easy to find, easy to use, and should have trained staff with their own support network to quickly resolve issues users can't resolve on their own. If I spent an hour following your "guides" and still can't resolve my issue than something is wrong with your systems created to support users.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LEAVE PEOPLE'S EMAILS ALONE

My feedback is that you suck! I am finding out now that you people are deleting emails without consent or knowledge!! You suck! I'm ******!

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Facilitate sign-in

STOP WITH THE STUPID PICTURE VERIFICATIONS!

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sweep

Please stop the sweep feature. Our Moto phone came with the sweep feature to let us able to see two Apps (one above the other below) both running at the same time on the same screen instead whenever we sweep our phone from left to right or vice versa. So, it will be a problem when we are on your Yahoo Mail App. Your App thought it would be a delete action order instead. So it will delete our mails accidentally. Would you please stop this sweep feature to prevent we delete our emails. I would like to see Yahoo…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Download attachments

Mailbox does not recognize attachments from pdf, excel or word formats and will not download to view. Urgently need this rectified or will have to look at a new email provider. Must add the old Yahoo was a lot better than this version.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Install an effective spam blocker AND DON'T CHARGE FOR IT EITHER!!!

had my yahoo account since 1997. Over the last couple years my email has been swamped by spam. Over 120 spam emails every day. I've had enough. Please remove my email account and delete my email address from your system. I'll be going with MSN as they offer blocks THAT ACTUALLY WORK! So long Yahoo, sad that you seek pennies from your customers and offer nothing in return.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why the **** does it take so long to receive emails

how is it possible that i can send an email from my gmail account and it takes several hours to show up if it ever shows up at all. very very annoying. guess ill be saying good buy to yahoo entirely. Enjoy being bankrupt because you are surely headed there

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. in classic mail we can open different messages in different tabs but we could not in new mail, why?

add the possiblity to open different messages in different tabs at the same time

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. IMPROVE THE SYSTEM

THE WORST PERFORMANCE BY THE YAHOO LEARN SOMETHING FROM GMAIL ... COS IN YAHOO WHEN THE MAIL EXCISED THE MAIL GET DELETE AUTOMATIC AND SOME TIME THE MAIL ARRIVE IN DRAFT AND IN DELETE FOLDER .... AND VERY WORST PART IS ALL THE MAIL LIKE(PROMOTION, ADVERTISING MAIL AND ANEMONES MAIL ALL IN INBOX JUST IMPROVE THIS THING OR WE HAVE TO SWITCH TO GMAIL

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. snooze

***Please introduce a "Snooze" email feature that will make an email appear back in your inbox at a later date. GMAIL has this and it is the single BEST feature ever. It allows your users to eliminate to-do items and have them pop back up in the inbox at a later date when they need to address!

543rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help. thanks.

I need all my bikini designs and beachwear stuff returned. immediately. can you please help me now. this is serious work over 20 years.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get rid of this New Mail Its rubbish and does not work! I spent 4 hours trying to recover two emails. All I get is a message saying try late

Get rid of this new rubbish It does not work I have spent all day trying to log into my account. Every time I try to log in I have to choose some pointless pictures on the pretext its a security device.
    The old system worked The new system doesn't
    Is someon's ego at stake by admitting they have got it wrong.
    Listen to your customers, they pay your salary!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!!

Che non sono "un robot" l'ho già dimstrato, ora dimostrate voi, di essere intelligenti: togliendo quell'inutile test per ogni accesso!!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. faster inbox refresh

The delay in refreshing my inbox is quite annoying. I see many posts about returning or adding a refresh icon -- that should also be present. I use both gmail and yahoo!mail. gmail refreshes very quickly. I just experienced a 15 min delay in yahoo!mail refresh ! It should be inexpensive enough for Yahoo to purchase enough capacity. Perhaps the subscribed (ie paid) Yahoo mail service is quicker. If that is the plan I would rate it as user unfriendly.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Turn my ******* CV updates off! Driving me nuts. Don't give a ****. Keep it up, and I walk away from Yahoo and spread the word.

STOP the ******* CV updates! Driving me nuts. Don't give a ****. Keep it up, and I walk away from Yahoo and spread the word. Totally intrusive!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Download multiple attachments

Make it where I can download multiple attachments, one at a time without having to restart yahoo. At this time, I have to restart yahoo everytime; I do not want to download them as a zip file.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Automatic Save feature in Notebook is HORRIBLE

The Automatic Save feature in Notebook is HORRIBLE - You changed Notebook, and now, if I accidently erase something, it is gone forever. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for automatic save. There was a SAVE button right on the screen. The automatic save makes the notebook virtually UNUSABLE for me, because I NEED the original to stay unchanged.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base