Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

  1. by bringing back my inbox emails

    You have completely hidden my inbox emails.
    THERE ARE NOW NONE. What is wrong with you?

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Multi Email address view

    Bring back the old multi account view. Now I cannot see if new mail comes in on multiple addresses without having to manually check each one. The side bar view showing a number badge was much more optimal. Please bring an option to have a good overview.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please bring back the magnifying glass search shortcut for old emails

    I am writing to request that Yahoo Mail brings back the individual magnifying glass search icon next to emails/senders.
    The current layout makes it difficult to quickly surface and look through older emails that have not been deleted. Previously, clicking the magnifying glass next to a specific sender or within a folder allowed for an instant, seamless historical search. Removing this shortcut has added extra steps and friction to navigating my inbox.
    Please consider restoring this highly useful feature for users who manage large, long-term email archives. Thank you for listening to user feedback.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am posting a search problem.

    This is not an idea. This is a problem. Your Customer Care tech support said to post the problem here.

    Regarding the advanced search line, I never had to enter a full word before:
    I could enter "imag" and it would retrieve imaginative.
    I could enter "Prager" and it would retrieve PragerU.
    I could enter "theste" and it would retrieve thesternmethod.

    The reason I enter shortened versions is often because it will pick up similar e-mails under variations. This saves time. And plus I might not know the extended version that it wants for retrieval. And then I get nothing…

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?