New Mail
18 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
HELP
fix the size of fonts in e mail Page
4th ranked -
Ads
The ads are totally inappropriate for a mail box and isn't possible to close them either
4th ranked -
improve your spam filters
You were doing a pretty good job with stopping/controlling Spam but all of a sudden it is getting out of control. Why? What is up with that? I have had Yahoo mail for decades and the spam is worse than I ever remember.
thanks for your time.4th ranked -
Giving the option to recover very old emails
Would be great to be able to recover old emails even very old emails because of not being able to access your account due to long turn illness
4th ranked -
Reminder otion
Recommending a reminder option in email that would bring up a current email on a specified future date. It would generate the email again on that date to be handled.
4th ranked -
Pls allow users to pick choice areas of the ads especially should be able to block adult oriented ads
I get adult oriented ads everyday and I can’t block k them and they don’t allow to give feedback. When swiped right it takes to subscription page to upgrade. I’m ok with ada but not adult oriented ads pls
4th ranked -
Start addressing SPOOFED email addresses in BLOCKING
It's a new day in email, traditional blocking is no longer effective. Today I have 8 scam spams from the same sender using obvious spoofs. My spam has gone from near zero to 12 or more daily and rising, all from very few bad actors using an infinite number of spoofed addresses. Yahoo can't keep ignoring this. I'm about to subscribe to Proton Mail, though GMAIL still is superior to Yahoo in dealing with garbage mail.
4th ranked -
Not able to download notepad data after 10 time retries
Not able to download notes data from yahoo account hemus21@yahoo.com, have to tried out multiple times on all browsers on MAC Os, reached out to help desk but till now no response. Please ensure I should be able to download notepad data as soon as possible for this account
4th ranked -
AI Connection
AI connection please. Claude Code and co work is best please!!
4th ranked -
Enable users to remove email aliases
I'm receiving hundreds of messages per day that were sent to my email alias. I'm unable to remove this alias myself, either in app or the web. Yahoo! Tech Support cays they cannot remove it either.
I should mention this is an alias I never created. Years ago Yahoo! Mail created it without my knowledge.
Please enable customers the ability to remove email aliases.
Thank you...
4th ranked -
Email sent to myself are NOT sent to my Inbox!
This new email is unbelievably frustrating, but today I'm just realizing that email that I send to myself is NOT being sent to my Inbox! This is outrageous! There are many reasons why I must have those appear in my Inbox and not just stay in my Sent folder.
PLEASE fix this!
4th ranked -
GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING AD AT BOTTOM OF PAGE THAT BLOCKS MY VIEW
TAKE AWAY THAT AD THAT IS BLOCKING MY VIEW EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT CARE ABOUT IT! GET RID OF IF!
4th ranked -
Delete and block my SPAM when I delete and block it. It keeps coming back.
I delete and block my spam but i keep getting them later. Why?
4th ranked -
kill all you ******* commies
How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men
4th ranked -
Storage limits
No point emailing me saying Storage now has new limits, when you don't tell me what the current limit WAS. Am i over / under!!!
4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?