New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop showing adds in mail box

stop showing adds in mail box that's irritating.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  57 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop showing videos!!!!

obviously, NOBODY wants the stupid videos!!!! get rid of them as we ALL keep asking!!! this is gonna make me close the account and I already don't use it but a couple of times a year!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. STOP having the 'make more room' ad EACH time I look at my mail. If not, I will not find it hard to use another mail service.

you have me "X" out each time I see each one of my emails. Each time. SO if I have 100 emails..... I do not wish to pay for my email to have 'more room'.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about you quit monkeying around with it and leave it the way it was?

I see similar ideas but you have made it too difficult to vote for them, so here ya go.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create different colored stars

I would like to create different colored stars so that I can keep things in my inbox but separate them at a glance. For instance I keep my bills starred in my inbox until they are paid, but I also run a business and star them as well for other reasons. If I could pick the color of my star it would be easier to differentiate my emails until they are filed in their respective folders. Thank you, Lesley

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When I review emails, a popup asks if I am searching for something. Extremely irritating and time wasting.

in the past week, when I start reviewing emails a popup comes up and asks if I am searching. I turn off the popup and keep reviewing incoming mail. This wastes my time. I contacted customer support and they said it cannot be turned off. I have Yahoo+ and I think this is the best product you offer. There should be a way to turn this popup off because you just turned it on a few days ago.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. captcha

Stop the incessant "Prove you're not a robot" Captcha requests at sign-in! I have not had any recent security issues or entered incorrect passwords, which are your supposed reasons for these annoying and time-wasting requests.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WHAT **** R U GUYS DOING

WHY R U GUYS ******* US IN THE CAPTCHA **** WHY THE **** NOW WHAT A ******* PAIN IN THE **** ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSS

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add more than 1000 spam emails to block...unlimited would be great

Add more than 1000 spam emails to block...unlimited would be great

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop 'trying' to improve.

YAHOO. Please stop "trying" to make improvements to the email and format. The Classic was more friendly to work with. Every time you make changes, it just keeps getting worse. We count on easy when it comes to emails. The impression you are showing, is that you are competing with Social Media. This is email. No cares for the extras you have added. They are useless. You are building a very poor reputation with all the changes. Please stop trying to make it better. It's just not working well.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. block address

Increase the max blocked address list. I get a lot of spam and my list of 1000 blocked addresses fills up quickly. Then, I delete the whole list (one at a time! because I don't know how to remove the whole list) and have to start all over. It's a huge waste of time and makes for a lousy experience using Mail Pro. If the Mail were free, I could understand the cap at 1000, but it's not free, so it should be treated as a premium product.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Eliminate that cussed reCaptcha malarkey. It's a waste of time.

Eliminate the "verify you're not a robot" malarkey. It's a waste of time, insulting, and I hate it.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. robot

Incessant prove you're not a robot checks are annoying and unnecessary. Every time I log in there is this check and nothing has changed, same location, same computer, same account. Please fix your code.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Impossible to find help. Need to pay to reach customer support. What a joke.

Impossible to find help. Need to pay to reach customer support. What a joke.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Trying to annoy us?

If Yahoo Mail is trying to annoy us with the new flood of ads on the side, congratulations! You have over-commercialized a good thing into ****.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. include trash in search

Search All Mail should INCLUDE Trash. Nuisance to search twice.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business or keyword"

Why does this message keep popping up? it is annoying and gets in my way of reading emails..

How do I turn this annoying message off?

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Turn off Reply reminder on email

Turn off the "reply reminder" feature on the account. Very annoying having popup to respond to an old email. This just started. Why was it added with no way to turn off according to your own tech support.

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. alias

Please have the option to allow for an email alias to become the primary username for the account. Many users get married, or secure more "professional" email addresses associated with their login, so would be great to have that as an option.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. spam

My spam folder is always empty. It seems that Yahoo is removing spam emails directly instead of putting them in the spam folder. I am missing e-mails that are verifiably sent to me that I assume are being marked as spam, but my spam folder is empty!

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base