New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I pay to have an ad free business email

I pay to have a business account and for it to be ad-free. This is very unprofessional. The first email now is some BS ad that is going to me and techs. Please correct or I will move my email to someplace that understands the difference from business and personal emails.

229th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ads

Cut the ads or we're out. I makes no sense for us to pay for email service and suffer through ads at every turn.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop with unwanted ads

Stop with the hijacking of our email service. I do not want ads popping up with every click. I do not want ads popping up for others to see on my computer. STOP WITH THE ADS. IT IS UNPROFESSIONAL THAT EVERY CLICK I MAKE, NEW ADS APPEAR ON 1/5 OF MY SCREEN. PAY ME FOR THE ADS, FOR TAKING MY EMAIL AND FORCING ME TO HAVE JUNK ADS.

387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ads

Paid subscribers should not be seeing Ads.

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Too many ads!!!

Ad overload. I don't mind ads, but your interface takes it to new extremes, especially when I try check a folder with no messages in it.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  873 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop the ads

Please stop the ads. We are paying for a Yahoo Small Business account and the ads are ruining the service. If we can't get rid of them, we will have to change to another service.

623rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I AM PAYING FOR MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!! TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! ADDS ARE FOR FREE ACCOUNTS!!!!!!

I AM PAYING FOR MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!! TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! ADDS ARE FOR FREE ACCOUNTS!!!!!!

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I pay for my small business email. GET YOUR **** ADS out of my face. You bastards.

GET YOUR ADS OUT OF MY PAID SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL. YOU HAVE 30 days. I will never buy another Verizon product again.

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove the ads from both email message, and the side. I didn't ask for them, therefore I shouldn't

Remove the ads from both email message, and the side, they are annoying. I didnt ask for them, therefore, I shouldn't have to pay for their removal. As for the new mail, I love it, it's the just the ads I can't stand.

593rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop "You may have overpaid" pop-up

Give us a way to 'opt out' of the pop-up that keeps telling us that "you may have overpaid". I have no interest in the service. I pay for Yahoo mail. I'm sick of dismissing that pop-up!

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  224 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 712th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop interferring with my 'experience' by asking for feedback whilst I'm looking at my emails!!

Stop interferring with my 'experience' by asking for feedback whilst I'm looking at my emails!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  170 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why are you putting ads on my paid email account?

Please stop putting ads on my paid email account.

826th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE PAY FOR THIS SERVICE AND DONT NEED ANY STUPID ADDS!!

TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE PAY FOR THIS SERVICE AND DONT NEED ANY STUPID ADDS!!

877th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ads should not be present when paying for email subscription. Please address!

ads should not be present when paying for email subscription!

780th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I PAY FOR NO ADS, SO WHY DOES THIS NEW FEATURE ADVERTISE STUFF?

Not very honest when I pay for no ads and Yahoo gets around it by calling it a "feature"

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop trying to force your customers to stop using ad blockers. you are alienating everyone.

IT IS ONE THING TO ASK PEOPLE IS THEY WANT TO STOP USING AN AD BLOCKER. BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS INCENSE YOUR CLIENTS BY MAKING THEM CLICK THREE (3) TIMES TO SIMPLY OPEN A MESSAGE. wHEN I CLICK, I GET A NOTICE THAT SAYS DO I WANT TO GO BACK TO BASIC MAIL? WHICH OF COURSE I DO!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN I GET ANOTHER NOTICE THAT ASKS IF I AM DONE AD BLOCKING. SO I HAVE TO CLICK ANOTHER TIME ON THAT, J U S T TO G E T B A C K TO T HE O R…

780th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base