New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop "You may have overpaid" pop-up

Give us a way to 'opt out' of the pop-up that keeps telling us that "you may have overpaid". I have no interest in the service. I pay for Yahoo mail. I'm sick of dismissing that pop-up!

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  131 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add read and receive receipts for the senders

by adding a feature that you can review the status of an email by seeing who has received and read certain emails.

106th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pop ups

Please delete those annoying pop-ups. I do not need nor want it every time I try to read my email.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3212 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop interferring with my 'experience' by asking for feedback whilst I'm looking at my emails!!

Stop interferring with my 'experience' by asking for feedback whilst I'm looking at my emails!

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  166 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. sent folder items cannot be moved

sent folder items cannot be moved at all at the moment. they cannot be moved to other folders.
    I suppose that this is a temporary glitch and hope it will be resolved asap
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

206th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose!

S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose! Change just to keep someone employed is STUPID!! LEAVE Yahoo ALONE *******!!!

34th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve your Spam filters PLEASE.

I nearly deleted my account because of it. I'm sick to the back teeth of receiving emails regarding African Lottery wins, being the beneficiary of an inheritance, dodgy high end labelled goods at ridiculously low prices and the links to **** dating sites. It's shameful that Yahoo, who have some of the best IT guys in the world working for them can't get this right. My computer is a family computer that my kid has access to.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  96 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

49th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. better Spam Filter

spams feels like a perpetual cycle, a few somehow keep coming even after they have been marked as spam.
    the best part new ones keep popping up all the time just like they are sharing info and keep *******

69th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Block addresses by domain name

Blocking individual addresses does little to stop the plethora of SPAM these days. If we can add a block by domain name feature, this would help cut down on repeat spammer domains.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of it. EVERY time yahoo changes things they are worse.

Get rid of it. EVERY time yahoo changes things they are worse. Date separation ( earlier in the week, etc) makes mail harder to read, is a distraction, and WORST of all, is completely irrelevant. It unnecessarily spreads the reading field. The red delete email trash bin is too far away and covers the date when hovered over. it should be with all the other functions -'mark as read','search emails', and 'yellow star' this email........RIGHT WHERE IT USED TO BE!!!!! And adds in the middle of my email list instead of only at the top???????

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Problem in downloading attachments

There is a constant problem in downloading attachments, please rectify this inconvenience to the users..thank you

113th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ad blocker is for my protection, not to deny you ad revenue

Until third-party ads stop being a significant source of malware, using an ad blocker is a smart, even necessary, protective measure. When you can assure me that it's not possible for a malicious ad to make its way into my browser via Yahoo or any ad network is uses, I'll be happy to add Yahoo to my whitelist.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  95 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. get rid off white list notification.

I do not want ANY ads on my email, EMAIL should be EMAIL nothing else. Make money with other means

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3682 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  295 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MAJOR SECURITY THREAT on mail.yahoo.com

You have a security exploit on the mail.yahoo.com website. It is in the ad-generator portion of the page, which you lease/sell to third party vendors. The ad vendors are able to place malware into the ad code, so during an ad refresh on the page, it redirects the whole page to a malware/"click here to close"/virus website. THIS IS A MAJOR SECURITY THREAT. it tracks across 4 browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and 3 operating systems. The flaw is in mail.yahoo.com...not the end-user. You can fix this in server side/client side coding if you have a good coder who puts…

219th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Are you scanning our emails to sell our personal information to advertisers?!?!

Yahoo, Bucking Industry, Scans Emails for Data to Sell Advertisers
    Web giant analyzes more than 200 million inboxes for clues about what products people might buy—a practice much of Silicon Valley has declared off-limits

276th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Import contacts from Facebook

Bring back the option to import contacts from Facebook. It's a very important feature to get the contact details of Facebook Friends., It was Yahoo's unique capability that no one has.

190th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop with the pop ups asking me for feedback please....

Please stop with the pop ups asking me for feedback please....

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop asking me to accept the new privacy terms

Every single time I log in to my email since April 11, 2018, I have to accept or dismiss the new Yahoo Oath privacy terms. Please make that stop. I've accepted multiple times.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  92 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 119 120
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base