New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7829 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Very slow - it takes few seconds to react if i select any option in the mail.

I have been using yahoo mail for around 15 years, for last few years I have been facing very poor performance. it takes time to load the mail and it doesn't react immediately to perform any action. I have to wait for few seconds to work with the mails.
    its dam slow, but when I see gmail it is really good to work with emails.
    I don't want to switch to gmail, because the only hope I have is that yahoo mail will be improved(performance) in future.
    the basic and the mandate service we look at the mail is for…

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  214 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bring back old mail

Bring back old mail. I was forced to change to your new mail because you slowed down the old one to an unusable pace. This new mail doesn't work as well as the old. Things have been rearranged for no apparent reason. Random things get highlighted and sometimes deleted. There is no longer a line separating my reply email from the email I am responding to. New mail is full of changes that are incredibly non-user-friendly.

25th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  72 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I absolute hate your new format. Too few emails are being displayed. Cannot find Contact list.

Show the contact list. I am not able to find it. Also you are displaying too few emails, on my laptop only five, cannot expand window. I have this new format. How do I go back to the old one?

16th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  131 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Every time I switch between work and home computers, I get a time zone alert. Both computers are on the same time zone. Very annoying.

Every time I switch between work and home computers, I get a time zone alert. Both computers are on the same time zone. Very annoying.

28th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  103 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Too many ads!!!

Ad overload. I don't mind ads, but your interface takes it to new extremes, especially when I try check a folder with no messages in it.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP AUTOPLAYING AUDIO ADS!!!!

Stop auto-playing audio ads!

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Poorly placed feedback button

Overall, your product is good. However, your feedback button is very poorly placed and can be very frustrating. It inhibits crucial navigation on the bottom left side of the screen.

50th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. VERY SLOW

SLOW VERY SLOW

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  357 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please return to the old format!!! The new one sucks!

Return to old. New sucks. I didn't ask to change, but it changed!!!!

39th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop stupid popups

Stop stupid popups!

38th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop with the unsubscribe suggestions

For the last week or so, when I log in I am asked to consider unsubscribing from email addresses for emails which I have deleted. I want to turn this feature OFF. I don't need the pop up and it's annoying. I do NOT want to archive those emails.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  94 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There is no "Switch To Classic Mail" option after clicking on "Settings" icon.

When I Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner there is no "Switch To Classic Mail" option at the bottom of the window. In the new Yahoo Mail the fonts are too light making them more difficult to read from a distance. There is no option in settings to enlarge type. Doing so via keyboard results in type that is still too light. Give me back "Classic" Yahoo mail.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Contacts should stay on the main mail page.

It's mail. I shouldn't have to open up a new browser tab.

51st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it easier to ADD, DELETE, MOVE, & WORK With folders.

Make it so that Getting to the files & working them is an easy one movement, in & exiting.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Move the undelete message

I like the idea of the undelete, but must you place it directly over the delete button so I am forced to double click everytime I want to delete a messasge? Please move the little pop-up message over some so I can use it if necessary, but so it does not block the delete button.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filters

I just switched to the new email format. Not only is it very 'busy' now....I like the streamlined look, but I filter a lot of emails into folders to keep the Inbox clean. The problem is, with the old format, I could go to the drop down above the email and click to 'filter messages like these'. With the new format, this is gone andf I have to go to settings, copy and save thew email address, then go to filters and paste it so I can filter the emails into a folder. Who thought it was a good idea…

67th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Horrible!!!Slow! Ready to leave Yahoo all together!!!!

The new Yahoo Mail is horrible! Slower than the 7 year itch! No Block button! Why was it changed? It certainly is not an improvement! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Annoying .....

The unsubscribe doesn't work at yahoo mail.. Will not send the request to unsubscribe .. Be nice if just one you tested new ideas before you force us all to switch over to something we didn't want or need in the first place .. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old Yahoo Mail ..One again yahoo has managed to annoy its subscribers ..

45th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 546 547
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base