New Mail
11 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
calendar messages
It appears messages received from the calendar are messed up. The body of the email will show for about 2 seconds then disappear. Crazy but that is the only email it does that to. If I forward the calendar message to another yahoo email account it does the same thing. If I forward to a hotmail account it is there. Also, the body disappears during the forward. I am using the current email under yahoo.
4th rankedHi David, can you send us a screen recording to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Thanks.
-
kill all you ******* commies
How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men
4th ranked -
Outlook accounts not connecting in Yahoo Mail
I'm unable to connect any Outlook.com accounts using Settings → More Settings → Mailboxes → Add mailbox → Outlook.
The Microsoft OAuth flow completes successfully:
I sign in successfully.
I receive the Microsoft permission (consent) screen.
I click Accept.
The popup closes.
Yahoo immediately displays: "Canceled connecting [email] to your Yahoo account."I've reproduced this with:
Multiple Outlook.com accounts
Multiple Yahoo accounts
Chrome, Chrome Incognito, and Safari
IMAP enabled in Outlook
Yahoo permissions removed and re-authorizedCan you check the server logs for the Outlook mailbox connector or OAuth callback to determine why Yahoo is rejecting the connection?
4th ranked -
Storage limits
No point emailing me saying Storage now has new limits, when you don't tell me what the current limit WAS. Am i over / under!!!
4th ranked -
8th ranked
-
allow old yahoo instead of th new one
we have health issues and find it extremity hard to use new email look and do not have the option to swatch back to old yahoo can some body help us to be able to use he old yahoo. we need help asap please help us.
8th ranked -
please, i dont want the 'new' yahoo mail because it breaks my usage =_=
copy and pasting a mail I sent to support (thread::9EI5a0wHCPm2fUuGVKPs3QM::) and they sugested tell it here.
"I continue to pay for and use Yahoo Mail Classic precisely because I rely on right-clicking to open messages in separate browser tabs; I read through them and close the tabs as I reply—or don't reply—to the emails. It’s simple and efficient, and it has been my way of using Yahoo Mail since the days when it offered only a few megabytes of storage.
Honestly, I’ve never understood the need to have everything contained within a single browser tab. It makes little sense—it’s actually…
8th ranked -
other memory options
forcing Mail Plus and hiding standalone storage options is anti-consumer, and the lack of a 500 GB plan is greedy
8th ranked
- Don't see your idea?