New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let user spam filters sending spam straight to trash override your filters putting them into spam for users to move to trash

Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. enable finding number of messages in yahoo mail inbox, sent box, etc., currently unavailable

Simply show the number of emails in the Inbox, Outbox and other boxes when cursor is on the designated box, without having to go to settings, which currently does not offer that option. Currently the settings do not indicate an option to find the current number of emails in the various mail boxes.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. everythings is good, just need to adjust letter size be needed, tq vry much.

everythings is good, just need to adjust letter size be needed, tq vry much.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Block

Return the spam blocking facility please

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

Remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. switch off spam filter

SPAM filter has become too aggressive, junking important emails relating to my medical care. This is a recent problem. (August 2021). There seems to be no way of switching this off. You are literally killing me. Please fix this.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide option to extend life of emails in Trash folder

I see this suggestion listed a ton but Yahoo doesn't care?
    I am one of the most organized people on this earth so don't tell me about keeping my account tidy! 😆
    7 days is a joke.
    You're doing this to save $ on storage when storage is cheap as can be nowadays.
    We are allowed up to X number of GBs of storage and we should be able to choose how to use it.
    I recommend setting the default to at least 30 days and allow people to set it to whatever they want but prompt when storage is…

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pubblicità invadente

Otre a disturbarmi la pubblicità, pazienza la tengo, però ditemi come evitare che parta anche l'audio , diversamente dopo una vita che sto con voi mi cancello subito.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. email forwarding

Make email forwarding free!
    I've been with Yahoo for over 20 years and you want to charge met to forward email! You make enough off advertisers, Greedy Bastards!

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NEED MORE THAN 1000 BLOCK EMAIL OPTION (HAVE USED 1000 of 1000).

NEED MORE THAN 1000 BLOCK EMAIL OPTION (HAVE USED 1000 of 1000).

The limit of emails to block is 1000. I have used my limit of a 1000 email blocks and would like the limit to be raised higher. With the rise of spam emails now days, we need the option to BLOCK MORE emails. This would also help with the SPAM folder and Email folder from getting so large on a daily basis.

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to remove yahoo alias from second Yahoo email.

When trying to remove alias from the settings, once selecting to proceed with removing the alias nothing happens and no save option is given. When logging out and going back into settings, the alias still shows up.

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop auto play ads with sound

All of a sudden, I am getting ads that play with sound in my mail. I have a Yahoo business account, and pay for Yahoo web hosting. I can't tell you how infuriating it is to be on a zoom call, open my mail to find a communication and some ad starts playing, broadcasting to my clients on the call. Shut it the f off.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo mail is ****. Fed up of having issues since a year now. Go for Gmail !!!

l LOST 99% OF MY SENT EMAILS AND i CANT FIGURE OUT THE ISSUE. no POSSIBILITY TO CONTACT ANY helpdesk WHATSOEVER. YAHOO MAIL : YOU SUCK BIG TIME

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop with the capture every time I sign in.. Its frustrating and time consuming and I waste minutes doing it .. STOP IT

Stop the recapture on an account ll HOW TO DO IT and WHY IS IT HAPPENING SUDDENLY

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop Spam !

The last 48 hours I have received over 800 Spam emails. Yahoo just don't listen to complaints........Time for me to move on.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 660th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow other application to collect our messages

I am using Outlook to collect all my email. Suddenly you decided that this should cost me money to get your Yahoo messages. Should I stop using Yahoo or maybe you change your mind?

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My connected email account does not sync

My connected email account does not sync
    I have two yahoo accounts. I connected them together so I can view both from one account. I like this idea a lot. Much more efficient than the old system of switching between the accounts. However, the second account does not sync. It constantly shows a high number of emails in the inbox, even though I've deleted them or archived them. I've also experienced the issue of it not syncing between the desktop and app versions. But on the desktop, the connected accounts also do not sync.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base