New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ads

Why am I getting ads when I pay a fee every month? Not happy

262nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove adds!!!!!!!!!

Paid for business email should not have any adds. Might as well switch to free email like gmail

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC

SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT YAHOO DESCRIBED IN ORDER TO SWITCH BACK.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  249 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. text size

make text size adjustable within Yahoo Mail. Why do I have to adjust the zoom in my browser to make the text larger?

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. rotating ads are causing the font size to get big and small again

Every time the ad in the right-hand column changes (or for animated ads, changes size) it's causing the middle panel to change size and that is triggering a 1 second change in font size to super big and then back to where it was. This is SUPER annoying and making it really hard to manage my inbox.

598th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. get rid of the ad panel, or we're cancelling

get rid of the ad panel, or we're cancelling

707th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to delete filters

There is no delete control, option, or icon anywhere in the filters area, and so no way to delete filters. Please fix this!

1268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. change default sort option

change default settings, especially sort option.

598th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New ads in Yahoo Business Mail should be optional

I'm suddenly seeing an ad as the first 'new email' in my email thread on my Yahoo Business Email. I pay for Webhosting and Domains as a part of my yahoo business account. Since I have a paid service, I shouldn't be subjected to ads at the top of my feed which force me to read the headline thinking it is correspondence with a client. I should at the very least be able to go to the tab at the right of this ad and there should be a selection to remove ads from my paid business email account. I…

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. how can I return to basic email format?

how can I return to basic email format?

1857th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Where has the forwarding option gone?

Used to be able to forward mail. With your less secure passwords that you are now insisting on I don't really want to log in via Thunderbird any more. To give some idea, your password was 16 characters with only lowercase characters. No numbers and no special characters. The time to guess the password using a massive cracking array would be 14.42 years. My password contains a mixture of lowercase, uppercase, numbers and characters. It's also 29 characters long, easier to remember and would take 7.26 billion trillion trillion centuries to guess the password using the same massive cracking array.…

1857th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i don't see anywhere how to autoforward emails to another address.

i don't see anywhere how to autoforward emails to another address.

1857th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your email has just started to totally suck.

I can NOT take a phone into my work. So, I can now NOT use yahoo mail during my day. There is no option shown for me to shut off the f-ing two factor security, so I'm f-ing stuck with it.

I've had my account for over 20 years. And now if I need help, I have to pay $4.99 for f-ing ever, just to get you people to shut off something I DIDN'T ASK FOR AND DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

1504th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unblock Ads

Even though I have unblocked Ads for Yahoo site from my browser, "Unblock ads" notification keeps coming & it interferes with my work. Please resolve the issue.

1857th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DO NOT WANT ANY WIDGETS AT ALL!!! Get rid of this new platform - it's HORRIBLE.

DO NOT WANT ANY WIDGETS AT ALL!!! Get rid of this new platform - it's HORRIBLE.

1093rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ads belong on Yahoo home page only NOT inside email. I cannot read my email and the blinking is giving me a seizure! STOP ADS inside email!

Ads belong on Yahoo home page only NOT inside email. I cannot read my email and the blinking is giving me a seizure! STOP ADS inside email! STOP STOP STOP! I want ads in other places and may buy but not when trying to read something!

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Restore the image insertion function in the email signature. It is crucial for professionals with products

Restore the image insertion function in the email signature. It is crucial for professionals with products

2720th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. manually add to and edit blocked senders, and block senders using wildcards

I have a list of 91 spammer blocked senders but some email addresses are slightly different. For example, news@real2.dealz.com, news@real3.dealz.com, etc., or news1@dealz.com, news2@dealz.com, etc. where blocking one email address doesn't stop similar emails with the same dealz.com domain name.

I wold like to block by domain name using a wildcard. I would also like to manually edit the blocked senders.

1857th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base