New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ads

Why am I getting ads when I pay a fee every month? Not happy

314th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove adds!!!!!!!!!

Paid for business email should not have any adds. Might as well switch to free email like gmail

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC

SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT YAHOO DESCRIBED IN ORDER TO SWITCH BACK.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  242 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

Please stop resetting the sort order of my inbox. Keep my setting as a permanent sort.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. get rid of the ad panel, or we're cancelling

get rid of the ad panel, or we're cancelling

696th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. rotating ads are causing the font size to get big and small again

Every time the ad in the right-hand column changes (or for animated ads, changes size) it's causing the middle panel to change size and that is triggering a 1 second change in font size to super big and then back to where it was. This is SUPER annoying and making it really hard to manage my inbox.

596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change default sort option

change default settings, especially sort option.

630th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New ads in Yahoo Business Mail should be optional

I'm suddenly seeing an ad as the first 'new email' in my email thread on my Yahoo Business Email. I pay for Webhosting and Domains as a part of my yahoo business account. Since I have a paid service, I shouldn't be subjected to ads at the top of my feed which force me to read the headline thinking it is correspondence with a client. I should at the very least be able to go to the tab at the right of this ad and there should be a selection to remove ads from my paid business email account. I…

891st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to delete filters

There is no delete control, option, or icon anywhere in the filters area, and so no way to delete filters. Please fix this!

1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. text size

make text size adjustable within Yahoo Mail. Why do I have to adjust the zoom in my browser to make the text larger?

1074th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ads belong on Yahoo home page only NOT inside email. I cannot read my email and the blinking is giving me a seizure! STOP ADS inside email!

Ads belong on Yahoo home page only NOT inside email. I cannot read my email and the blinking is giving me a seizure! STOP ADS inside email! STOP STOP STOP! I want ads in other places and may buy but not when trying to read something!

891st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DO NOT WANT ANY WIDGETS AT ALL!!! Get rid of this new platform - it's HORRIBLE.

DO NOT WANT ANY WIDGETS AT ALL!!! Get rid of this new platform - it's HORRIBLE.

1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop forcing me to see adds. I'm switching to Gmail.

stop forcing me to see adds. I'm switching to Gmail.

837th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. email not sync

my email is giving me an error not sync but no link to fix this error

1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. inbox

Suddenly my Inbox is grouped by day/date. I don't want that, I don't need that. It takes up unnecessary space. Some people may want it so I'm not asking for it to be removed completely. Just offer the option to switch it off please?

1249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multi-filters

Ability to create filters matching multiple senders, subjects, etc., rather than having to create entirely new filters that are otherwise 99% identical to the first one.

1466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lock in sort function

When I log into my email, on my mac via your website, I have to go the sort options and select sort by unread. If I go into another folder and go back to my inbox I have to reselect sort by unread which is very annoying. How do I lock in sort by unread?

763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. In Settings > Mailboxes, add the ability to edit the order of the mailboxes, & then display them in that order in the top left-hand corner.

In Settings > Mailboxes, add the ability to edit the order of the mailboxes, & then display them in the edited order in the top left-hand corner on the main page (that has the Inbox).

1821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base