New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The majority of yahoo users don't receive emails sent from my website, despite a perfect configuration!

Hello,

My website uses the mailjet service to send email notifications (for a registration or an order for example). I configured my domain name: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, Return Path, and I have a 10/10 rating on mail-tester.com. However, when I try to register on my own site with my yahoo address, I see the status notification delivered in the Mailjet statistics, and I do not receive anything on Yahoo mail, nor in spam (I even added the sender in my Yahoo contacts, but that doesn't change anything). I observe this behavior for a majority of users who use a yahoo…

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Searching bar not working!

An error occurred while trying to retrieve items from this list!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. spam

I receive a daily email to which I have subscribed, from a certain sender every day. Yahoo Mail puts them in my Spam folder, even though every day I mark each of these as "Not Spam." What good is "Not Spam" if it is ignored?.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. unable to remove addressees from email, clicking remove does not work

Unable to remove recipients, cc, bcc, so I have to retype the entire email with chosen recipients. Not good.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. reply to button doesn't work properly. Also, dragging and dropping email no longer works as expected

reply to button doesn't work properly. Also, dragging and dropping email no longer works as expected

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cc

yahoo im unable to remove members from TO and CC. if im trying to switch from TO to CC it is forming duplicates. Hope you fix this soon its annoying

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search not working

Search Emails is not working. Is there a problem with this today? Never had this happen but have 100's of emails from customers and need to search them as looking though manually is impossible.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Did the fix acct several times get error code 8019019..WTF? Evert week I get the fix mail,sick of this bug

new mayl I get to fix e mail 4-5 times a week sick of this lack of quality

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I can't register to Yahoo e-mail address I want.

I registered a new e-mail and verified it with my phone. I even sent some e-mails. Now I can't access this e-mail and can't use anymore this e-mail to register once more. When I try to use my phone number it says that I can't use this phone. :((( What is the problem!!!??? I registered with this mail to ask this question because I'm unable to contact yahoo any other way from my country. I also tried to use chat to help me and it answered me that he is also unable to help me with an e-mail I told…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. issue with one of my mails

Hello, one of my mails had activation SMS code and pop up Android APK activation intercepted, not the others, so I didn't receive them and I had to login with Google account. My phone timestamps on 7/16/2021 are wrong but I can't reset phone now as there are too many APKs. I'll do that later. And I need you to fix this security problem first. As it's my Paypal paying now pro mail, this mail. I think it's hidden blackmail because of an issue with a not mine phone line operator. Internet should be safer. Even from nasty phone operators.…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo mail from web account adds content ID with suffix @yahoo.com, which when forwarded from mail clients gives error

When a web @yahoo.com account sends a mail with attachment, it adds a Content-Id: 307f6fc3-69f4-4614-9752-f790d3cb621e@yahoo.com field.
    When this mail is forwarded from an iPhone or Android phone, it attaches another field within the content type field in mail header.
    that header key added by iPhone is x-apple-part-url="307f6fc3-69f4-4614-9752-f790d3cb621e@yahoo.com"

When this header key is read by some mail servers, they treat it as a content type .com and reject the mail.
    It is requested to correct the Content ID field inserted by @yahoo.com web account when sending an attachment.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. copy and paste newly created Disposable emal addresses

Used to be if you went into more settings->Mailboxes and create a new Disposable email address, you could copy the newly created email address to paste it else where. Now you can't as the newly created email address is there, but rendered as a image. Really anoying as now you have type the newly created Disposable email out. Idea is just make so you copy and paste Disposable email addresses like we used to ...

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Block senders" doesn't work

This idea had been inaccurately merged with another, so I'm reposting. Basically, I've been receiving mail from a particular sender that I've blocked multiple times by using the appropriate menu from the e-mail. Not sure if this is the sender using some kind of trickery to fool the software, or if the menu from the e-mail has some kind of glitch that fails to add the offending address to the block list (and inaccurately displaying a successful result)

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. See below

Please stop ending emails from "ME" into SPAM!!!!!! they are copies from me, thank you. Your system seems to be ignoring the "Not Spam" command, please acknowledge.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show notification count of new emails that aren't in inbox on Yahoo mail widget.

I discovered today, 6-17-21 (after not using my Yahoo mail account for years) that messages sent to folders other than the inbox do not show up in the mail widget on the Yahoo web page. This was a real problem since these happened to be failure notices due to a wrong email address. I only discovered these messages when I looked at the unread view, which unfortunately can't be made the default view. Not good at all.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. search box

The search box is consistently getting in the way. When I file a message away and I am brought back to my inbox. It seems the focus is set on the search box. this causes a blockage of my messages. (wish I could post a picture) and therefore annoyance as get rid of it you have to

1. Click into the search box
    2. "TAB" (twice) to get out

Only then does the "pull down" search options go away.

This happens in FireFox and Safari It works in Chrome. However chrome is not an option for me as Chrome is too resource…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base