New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that th

Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that the result was correct but as soon as I click "Continue", it shows an error message and the only option then is to start over again, this happens daily for at least 3-4 times, today I had to re-enter my email and submit the image captcha at least 6 times. This is getting really frustrating, Please help!

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It seems like I'm not getting all of my mail

I don't believe I'm getting all of my mails. I checked the spam filter. Nothing is marked to be filtered.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can't I receive emails sent from my company email account?

I haven't get any email that I forwarded or sent from my company account @microsoft.com. I did not block it in Yahoo mail settings nor did I get any delivery error in my Microsoft email account. I did try to send email to yahoo mail, hotmail, and gmail at the same time from microsoft.com email, and I received the message in every place but Yahoo.Mail. That means it is an issue in the end of Yahoo. Is this a bug? Looks sth is broken here with Yahoo email

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make mails location consistent

I check yahoo from iphone (mail), yahoo app, yahoo desktop version.. in all three location spam emails are inconsistent. While yahoo app or desktop are not showing any spam emails. iPhone Mail feature correctly reflect the emails in junk folder. those email are not found in yahoo app or desktop.
    user will loose important emails since spam feature is inconsistent.
    I have stopped using yahoo app (both on android and iPhone) due to this behavior...
    Please make it work.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 关于邮箱问题,请求协助

为啥我的**********,邮箱可以发送,但不能收到邮件,请帮忙解决,谢谢!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Link previews are not showing in Yahoo mail

Link preview for hudl when trying to send an email is very inconsistent. I just talked to yahoo care on twitter. showed them screenshots where one hudl link worked. But when I copied and pasted another hudl link it only shows the link. NO url image preview like it's supposed to. I'd say 1 out of 10 times the hudl link will work. The setting is turned on but it's not showing a preview image like it should

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oh No

I can no longer post. Please recover.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails take too long to be received!

The email take too long to be received in your site, whereas in an APP in my phone it arrives instantly... what's going on? Why the delay?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why on earth would I pay for a "new and improved" email when you can't get the basic free email right?

Logged into yahoo mail after prob a couple years bec trying to reset a password from a site and everything is gone. No emails in the inbox, nothing in the spam. I sent the reset request multiple times and it appears for a split second before Yahoo nukes it. But it's not going into the spam folder or even trash. It's just gone. So thankful right now I am not trying to get an email from a client. And your AI "chat" is beyond stupid. If you want people to upgrade, try getting the essentials correct.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The majority of yahoo users don't receive emails sent from my website, despite a perfect configuration!

Hello,

My website uses the mailjet service to send email notifications (for a registration or an order for example). I configured my domain name: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, Return Path, and I have a 10/10 rating on mail-tester.com. However, when I try to register on my own site with my yahoo address, I see the status notification delivered in the Mailjet statistics, and I do not receive anything on Yahoo mail, nor in spam (I even added the sender in my Yahoo contacts, but that doesn't change anything). I observe this behavior for a majority of users who use a yahoo…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Searching bar not working!

An error occurred while trying to retrieve items from this list!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Show images in messages" is set to "Ask before..."

This is a potential security risk: "Show images in messages" is set to "Ask before..." and I've confirmed that it had already disabled the related "Dynamic message" setting but I still see images in some emails for which I also get the appropriate alert "This message contains blocked images." with the "Show images or Always show images" links. I thought "Ask before" meant I needed to reply/click on a prompt link before it shows images. The setting doesn't seem to provide the protection it claims.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Logout

When I click"logout" please do so without asking me if I really want to sign out.
    This is the only email provider which doubts my decisions and second guesses my actions. If I click logout, please logout, no further question. Thank you

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug with "Mark as read" when Sort is set to "Unread"

I "always" like to change my Sort to be "Unread" because it's the only way I can get rid of the "Groups by Time" monikers such as "Yesterday" (that's another issue in itself). But when my Sort is set as "Unread", setting the "Mark as read" to Immediate" doesn't work. You have to click on another email and then go back to your original email for it to be marked as read.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Block senders" doesn't work

This idea had been inaccurately merged with another, so I'm reposting. Basically, I've been receiving mail from a particular sender that I've blocked multiple times by using the appropriate menu from the e-mail. Not sure if this is the sender using some kind of trickery to fool the software, or if the menu from the e-mail has some kind of glitch that fails to add the offending address to the block list (and inaccurately displaying a successful result)

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ubisoft

I'm trying to change some stuff in my Ubisoft account, but everytime I try to, Ubisoft tries to send a confirmation e-mail to my Yahoo e-mail account, which never comes through. Not even in my spam folder. On the other hand, a suspicious e-mail that looked like it was from someone trying to copy Ubisoft (with bad grammar and spelling) DID get through the spam filter.

I can't do anything with my user account due to Yahoo not receiving or allowing Ubisoft confirmation e-mails. Can this please be looked into? It wasn't an issue in the past.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base