New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stationery

Please update your stationery to something more current. The same old ones have been there for years. Also it's April, you can get rid of the Valentine ones. It can't be that difficult for you to replace the old sad ones and add some new ones especially seasonally. Also I don't think we really need anything politically leaning. Thank you

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Themes and background

Ugh, how about some newness each year? I could stand a change right about now. Thanks for considering.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can we have a variety of different themes? For example, holiday, seasonal, technology, floral, marvel, and video themes.

Themes and wallpapers are significant to everyone because we like to personalize our computers, and we want to personalize our emails to help us look forward to checking our accounts. Here are some ideas. There are holiday and seasonal themes that lift our spirits. In addition to that, floral, video, sunset, animals, sports, love, animated, etc. We want a different variety of themes where we can choose our favorite theme each month.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Black theme, icons not visibile

Hi,
    The icons next to "SEND" button are not visible under the black theme. Please make default all the tools and utility text as white. The Light gray text is hard to read especially when you use any outdoor devices.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New Themes

Years ago, Yahoo Mail had themes that looked nice and worked well. You had many choices. Today's Yahoo Mail has themes that do not look good or work well on the web. Please consider offering new and updated themes OR allow users to upload their own such as Gmail does.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I like the new look!

I like the new look! Not sure if this is the right place for that but yeah haha

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You should have a light tan as an available background color. Easy on the eyes.

All your options are heavy and bright. Even the gray is dark. A light tan would be a good option for those like me, who spend a lot of time on line.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. black toolbar

Black toolbar just takes up real estate = ditch it

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notification page layout.

The font on the notification page is like a size 8. I can hardly read it with out blowing it up. Then deleting everything. Can not seem to find a way to correct this. I also have this on-screen alphabet page that will not go away.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base