New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Schedule sending Email In Yahoo Mail

Hi Guys,
    I found the new design of Yahoo mail perfect, the only drawback is the absence of a schedule sending email, this is an important option, since often I prepare responses late at night and I want them to be sent in the opening hours in the morning. This option does exist in gmail, gmx,... if you could add it I would import all my university mail to Yahoo because I love its design.

Thanks a lot,
    Hakim

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need to change the name that appears as the account name

My name is not what appears when I send an email. Pls help.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't change my preferred font size to "tiny" when I compose replies to emails!

I have chosen "Medium" as my preferred font size, but when I "Reply" to emails I have received, Yahoo changes my font size to "Tiny." PLEASE STOP DOING THAT. I want my correspondents to know that I care about their ability to read my emails AND my replies.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't force us to use it. Explain changes

I do not see how to change my type size or style, add imogees or many other things that were clear before. I want the old email back. Not an improvement on any level that I can see.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't email cause it says spam

I cannot send any emails out because it states there is spam. Yet, I am trying to send just regular emails to my school about work or hi messages and it comes back spam. WTF

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Writing email: paragraph spacing related issues

Hi,
    When writing emails (rich-text / modern format), for some reasons some of the lines have 'Spacing after' applied. As user cannot itself adjust spacting, it would be better if it is set as 0pt by default. Receiver email may not support such formatting and if i prepare email with multiple paragraphs and rely on 'spacing after' rather than two line breaks, then receiver might receive a quite ugly email where all paragraphs are sticked together. Alos, when I add 2xEnter meaning 2 line breaks, then Yahoo mail automaticlaly applies spacing and what the receiver sees at the end, is…

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why is not possible anymore add an image to the personal singature in yahoo email.

Before it was possible, it seems to me it is a step backwards

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When I copy from a .DOC like WORD, YAHOO double spaces and does not copy the FORMAT.

How can I get YAHOO to copy the original format OR HOW DO I GET THE YAHOO COPY TO SINGLE SPACING AGAIN?

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spell checker failing

All of sudden spell checker is flaging all word as miss-spelled. What is going on?

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IMAGE in SIGNATURE needs to come back please!

I have used Yahoo mail for many many years. It is my main business email. I have always been able to have my logo and image in the signature line and now it is gone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back the ability to have an image in the signature line. I need this for my business.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. emails don't send in mobile app.

Why do emails sent from your mobile app just disappear? They don't reach the receiver and disappear from my "sent" list

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Link Preview in Email

I hate that the links I put in an email won't show a picture preview!!! That was actually important to my business that was in the old email version of Yahoo mail.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i cant able send to any attachment

please solve this issue

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I used to always send things to myself but I am not receiving them anymore,,, not in trash. I checked

How can I get emails from myself again? They SAY "SENT" but I never get them anymore

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why can I no longer send photos and videos through email? Why do I have to use an outside source, like DropBox, to send them?

Do you own DropBox or something and this is why YAHOO! users are now forced to use this or (GAG) Google Drive? I really miss being able to send photos and videos through email, like I used to. I have been a customer, gosh, for at least 20 years, but I have had several email addresses. SMH..

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the Classic MAIL. you will loose Yahoo customers with Basic and the newest update is TERRIBLE & nonfunctional!!

Bring back the Classic MAIL. you will loose Yahoo customers with Basic and the newest update is TERRIBLE & nonfunctional!! Allow an option to composing that lets you misspell words if you choose. Definitely don't spell words backwards as you type and allow writers to write in both English and Spanish on the same page!

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. how do i put satatonary on my compose

The Background on your compost has a picture of something in the background and you can send emails with it on .

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When we paste excel cells on yahoo mail body, the tabular form get remove automatically and it shows without out line border in mail body.

When we paste excel cells on yahoo mail body, the tabular form get remove automatically and it shows without out line border in mail body.

So pl. suggest how can we overcome to this?

Also suggest that when we start to write then first letter of sentence should come in Capital letter which is not enabled in Yahoo mail!! pl. guide that how we can implement it.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base