New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I Would Actualy like to resubscirbe to advertiseing Channels

I would Actually like to resub scribe to advertising.
    Particulaly the provider whom posted the Tiffany Lamp Company.

Also perhaps subscribe to particular categories of advertising.

Additionally System Health, 'Cobwebs' Damage,

Msc in social psychology

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stationary updates

It is November 10th and I still have Summer stationery on yahoo mail ... um it is the holiday season. Why is this not updated? Is anyone at Yahoo updating the email stationery????
    I like the personalized stationary when sending long emails. Please fix it!!!

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't print an old email properly. It cuts off the r. side of the page and the print is too small.

What was wrong with the old format, classic, not basic. It was extremely flexible and logical.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i SAY THE SAME THINGEVERY TIME, STOP FIXING WHAT IS NOT BORKEN AND GIVE ME BASIC OLD EMAIL BACK.

Stop listening to the kids who need to update. use the basic old email and quit fixing what isn't broken.....

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. common sense

Improve mail by returning to old setup: when you could see entire mail at a glance!! Who wants this nonsense???
    YAHOO I and billions more say return to old format. but you do not listen😫🤣😢

648th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slow Typing!

How about fixing this slow typing thing! Seriously, I've looked up several posts about it and a lot of folks are having this problem. I type a word and up to 15 seconds later, it finally appears...what's up with that! I really hate using Yahoo mail.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add feature to email

I want to change the setting on my email so when i sent an email out i can get a reply back saying email received and open 

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "an error occurred while sending this message"

I cannot send mails to anyone. when i click on send button, i get this message "an error occurred while sending this message"

Please assist, thank you.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't find my groups that I had set up in my old email.

I'm frustrated! I have several groups with emails listed in them. I can't find them!!

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I tried to attach a 8.484 KB jpg and your system says no can do because it is larger than 25 MB, what gives?

I tried to attach a 8.484 KB jpg and your system says no can do because it is larger than 25 MB, what gives?

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why can't the sender receive confirmation that the receiver opened and received the sent message? Seems like a logical function.

Why can't the sender receive confirmation that the receiver opened and received the sent message. Seems like a logical function.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Forwarding email

Is there a straight forward way to ensure that forwarded email text and content is not garbles into code at the recipient's end??

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I really am uncomfortable and often confusdd with the "GMail style" email stacking. Leads to message losses and inadvertant forwarding.

I really am uncomfortable and often confusdd with the "GMail style" email stacking. Leads to message losses and inadvertant forwarding.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Connect to iCloud in YahooMail iOS app

Please add functionality to allow YahooMail to connect to iCloud in the iOS app, so that files can be attached to e-mails directly.

Presently, the app only offers to connect to Google Drive and Drop Box. In order to attach files, therefore, I had to choose one of these services and add the files indirectly. I selected the former, and, while the method works, it is cumbersome and messy. It would be much better/simpler if YahooMail located files directly from the native iCloud Drive folder than imported them via a third-party app (requiring additional app and account login info etc.).

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The beauty of this technological relation overture is that if the action prompted by the composer is welcome by addressee

The theme behind is that if not only composer alone is reciprocated but the YAHOO or whatever mail mode adopted is converted by both composer and addressee as relationship mode acquires advocacy gauntlet . Please filter the message composition methodology .
    SHARAD SHUKLA

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Messages should have in their From the same address they had in To

I use disposable email addresses. When I respond to a message that has come from a disposable address or from one of my other secondary email addresses, it should use in the From the same address to which the message was addressed in the To field.

It is annoying that I reply to a message and my real email is revealed in the response.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I select one mail ID, am not getting the automatic related mail Ids option. Only three fixed un-related mail IDs appear in this option.

This was earlier available, when I select one mail ID from one group, the other mail IDs from that group use to appear for selection.

1150th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base