New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Spam

I use a few different email accounts and have to think Yahoo is the worst of them all.
    The other accounts I use (gmail and outlook) don't let spam through at all. When I check my yahoo spam folder, there are always at least 30 messages in there (and I check a few times a day)
    Why let them even get into spam. Some are so obvious, they should be filtered and rejected right away.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PUT BACK THE OLD CONTACT LIST!

Put back the old contact list. Clicking your life away like you have to do now is outrageous. PUT THE OLD VERSION BACK OR GIVE US THE OPTION TO RESTORE THE OLD VERSION OF YAHOO MAIL--which was FAAAAAARRRRRRR superior to the **** you stuck me with!

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mail Search is garbage, Please FIX!

When I search for partial phrases I don't get the emails with that phrase. For example, I am looking for an email that has the word "swing" in it. However I can't remember if the phrase is "swing trader" or "swing traders", or "swingtrader", so I just type in "swing". However, using just the term "swing", I don't get any results!!!! Why??? This is 2021 for god's sake. Yahoo!'s origins were search, so why doesn't search work????? You should be embarrassed about this. Please fix.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restore mail forwarding

Mail forwarding is very much useful and needed. But you have removed it. is there anyway to get it back?

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP WITH THE ******* POP UP TELLING ME TO UPGRADE TO PRO

I HAD YAHOO MAIL PRO AND KEPT GETTING CRAZY SPAM AND ADS SO I STOPPED PAYING FOR IT. NOW I AM GETTING POP UPS FROM YAHOO THAT ARE STOPPING ME FROM READING MY EMAILS UNLESS I WAIT FOR 15 SECONDS WTF !!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Forwarding in Yahoo Mail

The forwarding mail discontinuation is very setback for all of us in India. We are ready to pay for Yahoo Mail Account Pro but it shows that the feature is not availble in our country. Kindly inform when can we expect the feature in India, Asia

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. retain deleted emails longer

Why does email delete after only a couple of weeks? It used to be 3 or 6 months.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Old is good, please change in old

Old is good, please change in old

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. batch delete

After having my Yahoo email for 20+ years, my contacts list is outdated and unwieldy. There has to be a way to SELECT ALL or at least a way to click multiple contacts at once to delete. Anyone have a clue because to click delete, then the popup, then confirm over 1000 times is going to make me lose my mind.

Thanks!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why all of a sudden we cannot comment on articles on your Yahoo page WTF?

Bring back the comment page how else are we to comment on idiot Democrats Biden and Warren cancelling student debt those chicken kids made the debt now pay for it why should us tax payers!

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo sucks, going to delete account.

I have had my Yahoo account for a very long time. I am about to shut it down and stay with Gmail. I have the Verification key. Just now a message came across my app on my phone asking me if I was signing in from 4 different locations with in a 1 minute period. I denied all of them. Signed in to change my password. I CAN'T CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!! There is NO where for me to change it. I hate the new look, it looks plain and simple like something from the 80's you want me to pay…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contacts check box for multiple selections

A basic functionality for the Contacts should be the ability to select multiple contacts to delete. I have thousands of contacts which are no longer used (or added due to the “Enhance Contacts” setting) which I would like to delete however the current version of Mail would entail me spending hours going into each, individual contact and deleting.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Whatever happened to Import CSV Contacts??? You only have Export CSV...

Whatever happened to Import CSV Contacts???

You only have Export CSV...

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. THE SPAM!!!!!

Filter your messages. I do not get anywhere near as much spam emails from any other email service.
    Emails from: appscurechse.acdfanainqur7f4@weiuy17.minasansecure.com
    66qc7ypg300upykx4vzn-f2mncmqn4zom@l3acyrce97o4-1251249896.intel.com

Are obviously spam... why are you letting them go through... to my INBOX on top of it!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. change disposal dates for trash & spam

change trash disposal from 7 days to 21 days
    change spam disposal from 30 days to 9 days

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have a way to just turn off your spam completely.

Since, YAHOO, doesn't want us to block some spam ****. Why not be able to turn OFF all spam.? Yahoo since you seem to be selling our info, why not charge us .25 per year.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. search spam

Very important emails moved automatically to spam: need searching the spam folder!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. why does my "upgraded" calendar not work with my iPhone or IPad anymore?

It was fine before, now it says I have to use firefox, so I downloaded it and use it and it still gives me the same message....

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. After sending a reply to a message, Yahoo goes to the Inbox.

It should go back to the last opened message. Otherwise I have to scroll down to where I last left off.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. stationery

Please update your stationery to something more current. The same old ones have been there for years. Also it's April, you can get rid of the Valentine ones. It can't be that difficult for you to replace the old sad ones and add some new ones especially seasonally. Also I don't think we really need anything politically leaning. Thank you

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base