Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

Remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... stop "oh we're reviewing this" and closing everyone suggestion (comments closed multiple times) to remove the annoying separators. it is not fixed, you have not gathered everyone feedback (or you have and are just ignoring it), just get rid of it already.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please remove or give the option to disable the product and deals section of the e-mail page. It shows private information.

Please remove or give the option to disable the product and deals section of the e-mail page. It shows private information.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ditch those annoying link buttons that pop up next to the message check box. They are too easy to accidentally hit, then you have to navigat

These annoying boxes that are links pop up when I am trying to click on the check box next to an email.
    Too often, they activate a link without me even clicking on them, then I have to navigate back to the emails, having wasted my time.
    Who even wants those ****** links anyway?

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BACK FUNCTION

Please Return back function(< BACK) to original setting. The back function should bring me to the folders NOT the previous email I just read. If I want to read a previous email I'll us my arrow buttons.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show headers of messages on mobile application

The other day I needed to confirm a Yahoo! e-mail that sent a message to me and I had to hit reply to see that e-mail. Sometimes I need to see some technical info about the e-mail, and a feature to see the full headers would solve those 2 issues.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ****@yahoo.co.uk

You have "updated" my yahoo and in doing so taken a wonderful program and made it horrible. Can no longer open a message in a new tab, big backward step. Now my mail is broken into date structure such as today, yesterday, last week etc. What am I mentally deranged and I need you to shove such redundant info at me? Getting rid of pages and making one long stream - rubbish idea.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base