New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

628th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. where are my old mails and data. Why are my folders empty now? Where did all the old emails go?

where are my old mails and data. Why are my folders ? empty now? Where did all the old emails go? How can i retreive my old mails & data.

Poor management & transformation.....

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn off grouping by received date

Add an option to disable grouping by received date. I already have the "list" and "small" options selected to fit as many emails as I can onto the screen, but the date grouping ends up wasting as much as half the space on unwanted headers. The date is already shown in list view, I don't need groupings as well.

754th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. email address / image preview for spam control

In the "list mode" of displaying email, I would love to see the email address of the sender. I would also love to see if the message consists only of images.
    Note you do not have to scan the image, but just print in the text if only image is present.
    This information would allow us to put email in spam or delete it without opening it. Big time save.

1735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Separate the inbox

It would be most helpful if "view" settings would allow separation of read and unread emails in the inbox, similar to gmail: unread at the top and the read emails automatically go to a separate inbox at the bottom after the email is opened.

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. my contacts are present but why is my inbox messages gone please I will be waiting for the Yahoo.com Institution to kindly respond please

Its is VERY URGENT that I here from this company RIGHT AWAY please ? I HAVE A LEGITIMATE YAHOO.COM ACCOUNT why do I need to sign in AGAIN?

1735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi, All my inbox mails are gone. These were really important mails. Please do everything you can to get my old mails back.

Hi, All my inbox mails are gone. These were really important mails. Please do everything you can to get my old mails back.

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop with the constatnt change your adblocker. Every time it pops up, I have to go through several screens to get back to where I started.

Stop with the constant change your ad blocker. Every time it pops up, I have to go through several screens to get back to where I started and I lose any input I have done. Listen to your subscribers. I shouldn't have to pay to not have ads.

1735th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. better Spam Filter

spams feels like a perpetual cycle, a few somehow keep coming even after they have been marked as spam.
    the best part new ones keep popping up all the time just like they are sharing info and keep *******

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go to Next message after Delete option

Go to Next message after Delete option in Settings

1046th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. YOU CAN IMPROVE IT BY REMOVING IT-KEEP THE OLD, OUT WITH THE NEW!

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR E-MAIL FORMAT! IT'S FINE THE WAY IT IS. I HATE THE NEW FORMAT.

1190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be more neutral ,,,,stop the liberal *****

Dislike the liberal attitude of your news. I am planning on switching to a G Mail account.

1190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop improving it - go back to a working version! This one sucks more than Trump!!

Stop improving it - go back to a working version! This one sucks more than Trump!!
    Entering a sender's name to search and it gives me a whole bunch of different senders as well as the one I needed. Then I have to go through each one if I am deleting rather than bulk delete. Are your developers from non-English speaking countries who don't know what to do? I know its a free app but after using it for almost 20 years I am getting ready to dump it and start with another email client. Very frustrating you guys!!

1414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. WHY CAN'T I REPLY TO ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES WHEN I DON'T FEEL I'VE DONE ANYTHING WRONG?

WHY DO I GET ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH?

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. alarm mail

It would be great to have a form of alarm or possibility to mark certain contact(s) mails that would always appear on the top.

Many times I would like to have the mail/answer I am looking for immediately on the top instead of looking for under advertising and other not important mail and find it.

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ads in paid mailboxes? Save your mail on pc and ditch Yahoo! now

Ads in paid mailboxes without a previous agreement with the subscriber is an extemely unprofessional move - not to say a true ripoff and a breach/violation of the contract. Having ads that look like actual email messages on top of the inbox (so to trick the user into clicking on them) is a way of making an additional profit at the expenses of the paying user and a lack of respect for him/her. Not to mention that our people in the office are using Yahoo! mail for work only to find ads from competitors from time to time!

We are…

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. THREAT EMAIL

RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING & TRYING TO SEND THIS TO YAHOO, CAN'T FIND WHERE TO SEND:

Georgia <@kinoraka.com>
    To:
    @yahoo.com

Wed, May 13 at 4:50 PM

I am aware, fatlady, is your pass word.

I require your total attention for the next Twenty-four hours, or I may make sure you that you live out of embarrassment for the rest of your life span.

Hi, you don't know me. Yet I know just about everything regarding you. Your present facebook contact list, smartphone contacts plus all the digital activity on your computer from previous 198 days.

Consisting of, your masturbation video…

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop blocking

how about not blocking my comments on articles because YOU as a leftist ,disagree with me?

2400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base