New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

567th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. political bias news feed, I am close to leaving yahoo because of your left wing anti Trump news, that is full of lies

political bias news feed, I am close to leaving yahoo because of your left wing anti Trump news, that is full of lies. Give us a choice on what news we see,,or Im off

839th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Do NOT force me to use Edge. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse.

Do NOT force me to use Edge to see my Yahoo Mail. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse to read my Yahoo Mail. This is still a free country. North Korea has not won the war to take us over yet. The day they do take over is the day i go to another planet in another solar system; YES, there is life elsewhere in the Universe and they are not as stupid as we are.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. comments

If you allow Comments again I promiss to read at least 1 of your garbage news stories before skipping to comments to fix them for you

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. get rid of black **** matters

get rid of black **** matters... im sick of it...

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop your attack on FREE SPEECH! Bring back the comment section you Nazi's!

Yahoo leftist organization needs to bring back article commenting and stop silencing FREE SPEECH! You will not win this election so get over your selves!

1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  67 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Too many ads crowding out my genuine emails. Please make a system that Ads get deleted automaticallyafter 24 hours from my account.

Auto delete of advt emails by system after one day of receipt,

OR

Make it possible for the user to select many emails at one stroke to facilitate quick delete.

Presently both the above are not available.

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop blocking

how about not blocking my comments on articles because YOU as a leftist ,disagree with me?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. identifying the new email from the thread is real difficult in the current method. don't know which email I am replying to in the thread

identifying the new email from the thread is real difficult in the current method. don't know which email I am replying to in the thread.

Latest email in the thread only visible to the user and option should be given to choose any other email in the thread by DATE

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Articles

Return the ability to make comments on your biased articles.

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BRING BACK COMMENTS: Trump suggests he would 'negotiate' a 3rd term as president because he is 'probably entitled' to it

Here's another reason to bring back comments.....1 term was long enough. November: VOTE!

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. search for a sender

How do I search for an email from a person?

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trump bars Americans from staying at 400+ Cuban hotels believed to be under government control

BUT if it was a trump hotel...no problem. VOTE - OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is lot of mail received in my mail ID which is not relevent to me.How can stop these unnecessary mail.

There is lot of mail received in my mail ID which is not relevent to me.How can stop these unnecessary mail.

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restore all of my emails!!

Where did all my emails go!!?? I had photos that can't be replaced saved in my emails!! This is ridiculous and heartbreaking! RESTORE MY EMAILS!!!

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BRING BACK COMMENTS! I'm sure this guy is very sorry he ever engaged in any type of business transactions with Rudy tootie...

Lev has a worried look on his face! he's probably sorry he ever got involved in such a circle of deceit.

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ← New Mail Your idea is being processed and will appear shortly "Settings" go nowhere Four times I've gone to "filters", under "settings",

← New Mail
    Your idea is being processed and will appear shortly

"Settings" go nowhere
    Four times I've gone to "filters", under "settings", to stop a subscription newsletter from always (as of last week) going into "Spam". But still, every day, the several daily messages from this hometown newspaper go straight into "Spam". Every time, I mark each message as "Not Spam". It does no good. Yahoo Mail is trying as hard as it can to be as as Outlook. Plus, WHY do I have to "agree" to some obscure voice-command-acceptance protocol and "sign in", to comment, when I am

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BRING BACK COMMENTS: White House blocks Navarro from testifying to House panel about ventilator deal

We need an admin who will no longer hide the facts; an admin who will convict those doling out the deceit and lies and an admin who will no longer cover up for ANYONE: including the cheerless leader. Stop the madness! VOTE IN NOVEMBER & LET'S TAKE CONTROL OF OUR COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base