Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

4th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please change mini-chart color back to white

Why this pointless change to black? You can't even see important parts of the chart now. Do you not have a Q/A process?

Instead of playing around with colors how about fixing the following long-outstanding issues:

AJAX search often retrieves the wrong stock (it used to work perfectly).
    Auto-refresh stalls out.
    Option chain price info often has no correlation to reality.
    Make everything real-time.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Report abuse" button not workin on spam and other abusive comments in Yahoo Finance Conversations

Dear Yahoo Staff, there have been an increasing amount of spam and other abusive comments throughout the Yahoo Finance conversation boards. I have repeatedly tried to use the "report abuse" dropdown option on the upper right-hand corner of the posts to no avail. These spammed and/or abusive posts are still around months later. Below are a few of the examples:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community?guccounter=1

Please look at the post history of the user Bullrage1. It is full of multiple years of youtube link spamming among other abusive posts. Many of his comments look like they're outright written by a bot.

"The Spooks have…

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to load portfolio

When I click on My Holdings, I get an error message saying "Unable to load your portfolios. Please try reloading the page."

It doesn't work.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dividends/share are not showing in portfolio

Dividends/share are not showing in the portfolio

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Yahoo Finance Premium advertising from my Yahoo finance screen.

Please allow the removal of the Yahoo Finance Premium options from the personal finance portfolio pages.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My portfolio display isn't like it use to be and I'm UNABLE to edit the view.

I would like to be able edit my view of portfolio. I had my the view setup to my liking, but something has changed.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of your finance writers

Yahoo's Finance Writers are probably the worst I have ever seen. I recall that in Nov 2016 how your finance writers wrote that "this rally is false and will not go anywhere" or words to that effect. And they are still writing that nonsense, almost every month since 2016 I have seen an article by your original content finance writers on how the market is about to crash, dont believe this rally, ad nauseum. All they seem intent on doing is bashing President Trump, who has been pro-business all along. Why do you have writers who are intent on bashing…

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do the people at YAHOO FINANCE stay up nights wondering how to make the experience even worse?

1) Quotes are difficult or impossible to get using the search feature. For example I typed in "MCD" and it wants to give me details on "M" or "MC"

2) Difficult to make changes to the portfolio, too many steps involved (ie: leave whatever screen you are in, go to "my holdings", click "add symbol", click "expand/collapse all" …..

3) Too many fake or distracting ads

4) It would be nice to be able to print out a chart

5) The "export" feature is glitchy at best

6) How can I turn off the "TRADE" feature? I DO NOT WANT…

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

11. Thank you for TOTALLY SCREWING UP the way the portfolio pages are now printing!

Would you PLEASE go back to the portfolio screen printing routine that was in place through through last Friday (11 Jan 2019). Get rid of all of the additional header data that you are now forcing to be printed. WHY does Yahoo constantly get rid of good ideas and replace them with ****???

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculou

Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculous. It takes up too much space and is very hard to read and compare with other numbers that don't have so many digits.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Market Quotes??????????

At a very important part of the market this morning...your market/stock quotes were way off!!!!! The DJIA was down -400 at one point and Yahoo Finance was only showing -100 for most of the morning. I'm not sure where Yahoo is getting it's data feed...but it appears that there may be external forces that are controlling your data without you knowing it. I would greatly appreciate it if it were as reliable as possible. I ended up having to go to CNBC to get genuine quotes. I have used Yahoo Finance for many years...but I'm not sure how reliable your…

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. On company news feed, please get rid of computer-generated "IHS Markit Score"articles. Useless clutter.

Computer generated articles are abusing Yahoo Finance and your regular users, like myself. Thanks.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. interactive chart w/comparison(s) - hover over values displayed are offsest relative to time stamp

When using interactive charts and adding a comparison, the displayed values for the equity and the comparison in the top upper left corner of the chart do not display the correct value with respect to the position of the cursor hover over position on the chart. It appears hover over values provided are offset relative to time stamp by about four steps behind the cursor position. This occurs for any time interval and seems to be in most chart types.
    I toggled settings to include after hours, and noticed the offset was now three steps off.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Roche Holding on German XETRA stock exchange

Roche Holding stock price on XETRA German stock exchange hasn't been updated in Yahoo Finance since Friday June 28.

I see that for instance Bloomberg correctly quotes the current stock prices but with the suffix GR, so for instance RHO5.GR instead of RHO5.DE

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Certain mutual fund companies' fund prices are not updated even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey.

Certain mutual fund families do not have updated fund prices even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey, for a few. This has been an ongoing sporadic problem

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mutual funds not updating for past 3 days

No updates on 9/25/19, 9/26/19, 9/27/19. Any thoughts on when this page will become reliable again?

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base