Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Tezos to the cryptocurrency listings

Hi there, can you please add Tezos (XTZ) to your cryptocurrency listings? With a marketcap of roughly $2 billion USD, Tezos is the currently the 12th largest cryptocurrency, and 9th largest blockchain (even higher depending on definition). Tezos is a network designed for the digitalization of real world securities and future of digital finance. It would greatly help to list it as we can all then use Yahoo Finance to track our portfolios performance. I work in the Tezos ecosystem, would love to help out if you need.
    Best & Thank you :)

10th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. tezos

We need TEZOS immediately

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. missing quotes

Since April 29 mid-day, multiple quotes are missing, that is, the symbol appears in the list but the quote field is blank, for example AC.TO, ACAD and AIMC. The list is long and includes the DJIA. Despite multiple screen refreshes (the quote might appear, but then disappears again) the problem remains. The missing quotes on the display screen are, of course, missing from the file downloads. Many quotes are there, but the list of missing quotes is long. EDIT: The Dow Jones (DJIA) continues to appear and disappear. I tried creating a new portfolio with both missing and appearing quotes,…

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add BSV Ticker

It seems as though BitcoinSV (BSV) is not included in Yahoo Finance's cryptocurrency list, even though data is being pulled directly from CoinMarketCap. BSV currently a top coin (#6) when sorting by market cap, and has a large community behind it. Additionally, BSV has more hash power than most of the coins displayed on the list (such as Litecoin).

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  19 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. tezos

Please list Tezos. Thank you

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TEZOS (XTZ)

I have been waiting for Yahoo Finance to add Tezos (XTZ). A few months back, when I typed in XTZ in the search menu.....I saw all the different XTZ options, but then they disappeared. I thought that meant that perhaps you were working on adding it. Is there any chance it will be added soon? I have a considerable holding in Tezos and I would REALLY like to add it to my portfolio on Yahoo Finance. Is it in the queue to be added anytime soon??

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Finance Portfolios export not working on 5/26/20

Export for Finance Portfolios was not working yesterday, 5/26/2020. But it worked perfectly last Friday, 5/22/2020.
    Click export should generate an Excel file, but not anymore.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reporting Youtube link spammer multiple times does nothing

I've tried reporting this Youtube link spammer Bullrage1 multiple times now to no avail:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community?p=GLD&messageId=e70a0e73-1a13-48e9-a48f-2623e0d60bc2&bcmt=1

Look in his post history with multiple years of spammed Youtube links. The spam has been getting so bad on Yahoo. The reporting literally does nothing.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Portfolio

I can't edit or add new stocks to my Portfolio Watchlist since a couple of days. Please help I use this tool almost daily.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incorrect 52wk high/low data

There seems to be a number of symbols with incorrect 52-wk High or Low values. Some are due to incorrect units (£ vs pence) but some are just bad data:

SGLN.L
    RDSB.L
    HOTC.L
    RYA.L
    IAG.L
    CBDP.L
    FLWG.L
    XFVT.L
    VEVE.L
    VFEM.L
    VAPX.L
    VAGP.L

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Are there currently any plans to implement a block function?

As titled, are there currently any plans to implement a block function for the message boards? The mute is nice and does what it is supposed to. However, the mute does not prevent people from viewing your post history, stalking your account, and sabotaging your threads.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your portfolios in Yahoo finance no longer work. I can't add shares to an existing portfolio..fix it

the portfolios no longer work....fix them pls. as they are the most important for users

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Holdings Bug

Holdings Data Entry Issue - Trying to update my lots/share information on under "My Holdings" but the save feature seems to be broken. The info never saves and inputting data crashes the browser. Chrome on Windows 10.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrate with major brokerage platforms to pull your lots

Link brokerage accounts at least for monitoring and pulling securities lots to Yahoo Finance:

Oldtimers:
    Schwab
    TD Ameritrade Brokerage
    Vanguard
    Merril Edge
    J.P. Morgan

Newcomers:
    Stash
    Acorns
    M1Finance
    Webull
    Stockpile
    Public
    SoFi

And Robo-advisors:
    Wealthfront
    Betterment
    Wealthsimple

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. international Customers

Allow International customers to buy/purchase Yahoo Premium, as of today if your address is not in the US there is no way to enter the "State" part of the address requirement. Perhaps an option to enter first the Country and then the State would fix this limitation.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base