Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AMC Conversation page

AMC Conversation page is not updating correctly. All other conversation boards appear to be working. Please fix this bug

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Started  ·  28 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug in the Yahoo Finance Profiles

Hello,
    There seems to be a bug in the personal profile page.
    For example, when I click on a ticker symbol to enter its page, yahoo sends me back to the yahoo finance home page.
    There seems to be a bug that is affecting the visualization between landing pages.
    I hope this info helps improve your system.
    Kind regards

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Motley Fool "Articles"

Remove Motley Fool "articles" from feeds. Largely biased, self-serving articles with click-bate titles attempting to influence/manipulate pricing on individual equities. It seems that anyone who wants to pay Motley Fool can publish under their banner, regardless of credentials and experience. No accountability for bad and/or misleading recommendations.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. get rid of gurufocus news

I see a lot of requests for getting rid of news from certain sources. I don't like the GuruFocus artciles about which funds are buying shares of companies. I don't care and it completely clogs my news items. It presume Yahoo is not going to stop publishing news items, but it would be awesome if I could pick and choose which publishers to show in my news items. Those GuruFocus articles just started showing up relatively recently.... Thanks for the consideration.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop the pop ups

Stop the pop ups the occur every time I go to Yahoo finance. They are extremely annoying.
    * Detailed Research reports
    * Active portfolio tools
    * Make my computer run like new

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. tell me which posts of mine considered in violation please

Please advise as to which of my posts that you considered in violation of the rules thx

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stock price wrong

TQQQ has undertaken a forward 1:2 split as of 2022.01.13 at market open, thus the stock traded price is roughly half of the previous "unsplit" price. Your system hasn't yet seem to reflect this event and change all previous prices accordingly, resulting in that ticker showing a roughly 50% of drop. Please kindly update all the historical prices for this ticker (and perhaps other ones if appropriate)

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How do you stop Yahoo popups?

How do you stop all Yahoo popups? They causing me to seriously consider a different web site for news and information. They are EXTEREMELY annoying.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cancellation of account

I have been trying to cancel this subscription since August of 2021.
    please help me

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Eliminate the useless ads. I am a longtime user and happy with what I have

Get rid of the inttrusive "finance+" ad. It is keeping me from accessing my data. And I am not going to try it.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. why the inability to post?

Would you please explain to me why i.M prohibitted from posting, any which of my posts that you see as inappropriate, thanks

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo Customer Care is run completely by robots. Not a single human being over there to take control of this steaming mess

Yahoo Customer Care is run completely by robots. Not a single human being over there to take control of this steaming mess

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lawyers Ads

Why are these still there? making YAHOO look very anti oil and bias.
    There is no place for these.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please STOP the Yahoo Research popup at the bottom of the screen for all finance pages!!!

Please STOP the Yahoo Research popup at the bottom of the screen for all finance pages!!!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Links not working correctly

The UI is not working correctly anymore for at least a week now. When you go to a certain ticker, you have to click twice on the links such as Summary, Financials, etc or even refresh the page.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ^GSPTSE

The 52 week high for ^GSPTSE is incorrect. It shows the daily high instead of the actual 52 week high.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wrong name on ETF. EATV should be "VegTech Plant-based Innovation & Climate ETF"

EATV should be titled "VegTech Plant-based Innovation & Climate ETF"

The correct name in shown in the latest EDGAR filing of the prospectus:
    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001027596/000089418921009186/ck0001027596-20211031.htm

The correct name is also shown on the ETF website: https://eatv.vegtechinvest.com/

The name on Yahoo finance is incorrect and needs to be updated:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/EATV?p=EATV

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep Crypto Currency prices up-to-date, at all times.

Crypto currency prices are not up-to-date. For example VSP-USD is still showing Jan 6, 2022 price on Jan 19, 2022. There are many more such examples.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding to a portfolio multiple quotes separated by a comma is now limited

The maximum numbers of quotes that can be added simultaneusly is 23. Building and managing a large portfolio has become very lengthy.
    Is it possibile to fix it?

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base