Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Finance is NOT posting Q2 Earnings Data for any Company. What is going on?

When is Finance going to post Quarter 2 Earnings for Companies??? They post Q2 Revenues but NO Q2 Earning Data?????

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug in stock split

Hello, Thanks for great work to yahoo team.

I would like to describe a bug related to the yahoo finance.

Whenever any stock do forward or reverse split, it does not show day % gain/loss correctly. As you can see today for NVDA it is showing -561.49 (-74.75%).

I have seen this issue many times in the past as well. Please revisit your code for stock split.

Rajeev

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Endeavor (EDR) Incorrect Fully Diluted Shares Outstanding

Hi Yahoo Finance Team,

The Fully-Diluted Shares Outstanding number listed for Endeavor Group Holdings (Ticker: EDR) is incorrect. Can you please correct it to show: 424,622,870 shares.

This is the number confirmed by the company and the NYSE. Thank you.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Graph EPS figures v Financial statement EPS figures

Can someone please explain why these two different sources of EPS figures are completely different? The graph EPS figures do not reflect the EPS figures on quarterly statements for any company.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why would yahoo put an AD on the ticker symbol search box when viewing chart full screen

Why in the world would you put an ad to cover the ticker search button? I have used yahoofinance for the past 15 years and I am just about fed up with all the issues that occur on the site for the past 2-3 years.

When you click full screen for the chart, the search button on the top right is covered with some BS ad

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don’t delete my posts!

Why are you not letting me posts on the boards? I just don’t get this - how is it communication when you delete my posts?

And they always conform to your policies - so so sad…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enhancement for stock charting

ADD additional MOVING AVERAGES that are popular with stock analysts and chartists Currently ONLY 2 MAs are available - 50 and 200. I suggest adding 10 and 20 day MAs.
    In PORTPOLIO/VIEW you give the user option to select any 2, 3 or 4

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Request to add LEDU token on the Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List.

Request to add LEDU token on Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List. You check its information at this link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/education-ecosystem/

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. S.V.P. transcrire en francais tout votre site car je ne lis pas votre englais MERCI

S.V.P. transcrire en français tout votre site car je ne lis pas votre anglais MERCI
    shalombenoliel@gmail.com
    des fois le site parais en français et des fois en anglais
    comment changer ce systeme

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Mail Icon on Yahoo Finace page

Why does the mail icon always shows unread messages, while the inbox is empty? Either fix or remove the icon if it does not work properly

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Time Zone Options

I am bothered that I can't change my time zone on my portfolio. It has my 1 day graph changing in the middle of the day. This is not the only application I use, and it is silly that I have to adjust my comparisions by six hours. This may seem like a silly thing to complain about, but it is even sillier that people continue to ask for the change and Yahoo does nothing about it.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Help I'm drowning in a sea of ignorance and everyone keeps throwing me anchors

As I value being informed over entertained this might go nowhere but here goes nothing....

I go online pretty much exclusively to do research, learn something new, or understand something better so for me it is extremely frustrating when I'm bombarded with so much idiocy that when I am finished I don't feel like it I gained anything in fact often feel as if I mean Dumber for having had the experience. Bad ideas are prolific and outnumber good ideas by probably 500 to 1 and I can't be the only person who sees that as inherently problematic. Why is…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I enter a reverse stock split in my yahoo portfolio? GE 8-1

How do I enter a reverse stock split in my yahoo portfolio? GE 8-1

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. remove spam accounts

Yahoo get worse and worse.
    There are so many spammers on the boards (on some boards more spammers as users). If a users is muted, it reappears in no time. To note a spammer to yahoo has absolutely NO effect. This is ANNOYNG and Yahoo is losing users to other portals.
    Check the feedback and DELETE the Accounts that are spamming (take your users seriously)!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Update your basic data periodically

You really should update your base data periodically.
    To AMD, you still have an analyst (low) target of $17 stored (that was set up a longer time ago):
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD?p=AMD
    Pleas correct that.
    Thanks!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Numbers in a same table, but in different currencies

Good Day,
    In this page: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSM/key-statistics?p=TSM
    ,TSM's Revenue (ttm)=1.45T is wrong, your number is based on TWD, but not USD. Namely, in same table, you put different currencies. Wish you can help to update. Thanks You.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. $50 Million to support former President Trump

Support former President Trump by selling Oil Paintings of President Trump's Political Achievements that will make over 50 (fifty) Million Dollars and showing and convincing our Citizens to stop illegal immigration Issue.

Please contact us for more information

www.nicrs.net

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges

Hey! Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges: https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html ! You need to recommend it for your students! Only TOP Rated writing companies, that write high quality essays and other paper types!!!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base