Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put competitor information back in!

Put competitor information back in! Every time I visit this site it becomes less useful. I used Yahoo Finance exclusively for years and recommended it to fellow investors, because of features unique to your site. One by one you eliminate features and are focused more on advertising as evidenced by your log-in screen which is one big add. Now I use other sites more and may stop using Yahoo Finance entirely. You are making yourselves obsolete.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  117 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Allow people to revert back to the old yahoo finance

The new Finance is an unmitigated disaster.
      It has less data and less functionality in order to be "sleek" and more like an APPLE product.

But this isn't social media.

This is FINANCE.

None of your users want "sleek"ness over functionality.
      I go to a top 25 MBA program, and everyone has switched to Google finance. Congratulations.

60th ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add Nordic Growth Market (NGM and NDX) exchange

NGM market data is available through Interactive Data, the supplier of most quotes on Yahoo Finance.

NGM is an exchange in the Nordic Europe with interesting small cap fast growing companies that gather a lot of interest in the region and increasingly throughout the rest of the world.

13th ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • *Closing price & adjusted closing price are the same.

Closing price & adjusted closing price are the same. They adjusted closing price should be adjusted for dividends all the way back to inception. They were properly adjusted until you changed the website. They were then identical which is incorrect.
          You finally fixed it and they were adjusted properly by the end of December. They were also correct on January 17, 2017.
          They were again incorrect (identical) at the end of January through today.
          You had it correct for over a month now it is wrong again.
          The proper adjusted closing price is essential in order to track accurate performance…

38th ranked
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • *Bug in the interactive portfolio charts when using comparions

When using the comparison feature of the interactive charts, the percent increase/decrease numbers have started displaying "NAN" instead of numbers. "NAN" is a standard ISO acronym meaning "Not a Number". A "NAN" state occurs when performing an incorrect arithmetic operation.

116th ranked
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Please bring back the old views

I really don't want to make this too complicated. The old Yahoo layout was much clearer, the finance stats, the charts, the message boards, the currency exchange rates, the news was related to the company with no adds. The new site is even slow with adds and videos, and as a day trader you don't have time for this. Where are the seeking alpha articles? What happened to the percentage movers page the first 15 minutes of the trading day-- that is now not even showing? Just a complete and total ***** up from Yahoo -- and I have actually…

84th ranked
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Lack of press releases from GlobeNewswire of issuer in Yahoo! Finance

I would like to see the press releases of the issuer TV Azteca (AZTECACPO.MX). You have pointed that “Yahoo Finance news headlines are aggregated from a variety of content providers, including company press releases provided by newswire companies”, which is the case since you have published press releases specifically from GlobeNewswire from other issuers. I spoke to the company directly and they told me that Yahoo! Finance is among the recipients of their distributions, as the link clearly states “GlobeNewswire”: http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/02/21/926132/0/en/TV-Azteca-Announces-21-EBITDA-Growth-to-Ps-1-477-Million-for-4Q16.html
                Thus, I do not understand why you are no publishing the press releases at https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AZTECACPO.MX?p=AZTECACPO.MX

69th ranked
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • *Mute feature

It may interest you to know -- or maybe not -- that the "mute" feature appears to have stopped working on the stock chat boards.

130th ranked
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear that. So that we can investigate this, can you please provide more detail on what you’re experiencing when attempting to mute a user in Yahoo Finance Conversations?

If you’re coming across any error messages or only encountering issues in a certain web browser, please let us know!

Thanks!
                    Finance Support

• Bring back the old views! And quit changing them!

Bring back the old views! And quit changing them!

20th ranked
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • yahoo
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • You used to have the best Finance page on the web. You destroyed it.

Why would you ruin it? You used to have extended market quotes, their gone now. You used to have more than 2 news articles - why in the world would you only have 2? The page now opens with a video playing instead of having to press play - who does that?

Their are numerous other losses.

Whoever designed the new page should be fired. They've clearly never owned a stock, read news, kept track of the markets, or actually used a web page for finances.

30th ranked
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • yahoo
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Bring back the old views!

Bring back the old views

5th ranked
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • yahoo
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  88 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • When will Yahoo Finance begin supporting Canadian NEO listed securities?

When will Yahoo Finance begin supporting Canadian NEO listed securities? iShares ETF's migrated off of the TSX and now only trade on NEO. Yahoo no longer provides quotes on these securities.

237th ranked
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • yahoo
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Bring back the old page. Do not ignore what so many people tell you.

1 UK: FTSE100 FTSE 250 AIM
                            2 EUROPE: CAC 40 DAX SPAIN INDEX
                            3 US: DOW JONES S&P NASDAQ

This was useful and satisfied many customers. It contained most of the information needed. What madness to change it.

39th ranked
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • yahoo
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • *Clicking on My portfolio sometimes leads me to main page

Please fix this, as well as the screwy up/down buttons, better yet bring back the old message boards!
                              When is Mayer leaving? Can't be soon enough

130th ranked
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • yahoo
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Stop reporting again and again the same news from market watch and others. I am now looking for real news elsewhere

I used to read news, now you give me the same news over and over...those are not news, is just boring publicity. I am reading other

60th ranked
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • yahoo
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • on 3/24/17 stock quote are showing the incorrect price movement and the incorrect percentage gain/loss.

on 3/24/17 stock quote are showing the incorrect price movement and the incorrect percentage gain/loss.

237th ranked
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • yahoo
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Fix the portfolio math!

Today, there is a new problem. At least one of the stocks in a portfolio has incorrect valuation: 1000 shares of NVDA is up about $3.00, but the amount of day's value change is showing up as almost $6,000! A couple of other stocks have similar issues.

419th ranked
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • yahoo
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • *I am not able to download into Excel tickers which are available on your website. the tickers are OSK.to, ADEXF and SNV.v

I am not able to download into Excel tickers which are available on your website. the tickers are OSK.to, ADEXF and SNV.v

419th ranked
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • yahoo
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Yahoo Finance is a total mess!

Hello ... Is anyone there ??? I am still getting the "Hmmm..." page occasionally when I try to go to a portfolio. And, when I click on "suggestions" under the gear at the upper right corner of a Yahoo! Finance page it comes up "Page not found ← Yahoo Feedback". When are you going to quit messing with Yahoo! Finance and go back to what worked? You are driving everyone crazy! You are not improving anything. You have ruined everything. Yahoo! Finance used to be an excellent tool. Now it is unreliable. The conversations or comments or whatever it was…

43rd ranked
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • yahoo
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Bring Back the old version: International news coverage, less ads, percentage growth in chart

This new redesign is utter garbage. Its full of BS ads. I could go to the Yahoo Canada Finance site and see news for Canada, the US and International. Where is that now? When viewing a chart you used to be able to set a date and then view the percentage growth.Where is that? Seriously who does your market research? Why would anyone at Yahoo think its a good idea TO GET RID of features. I could go on and on ... This new site is utter garbage. Shame on your for messing up a perfectly good site and what…

60th ranked
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • yahoo
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base