New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20484 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your opinion on New Mail with us. We continually strive to improve and upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members. As we move our products forward, we must unfortunately retire support for older versions. To learn more about the latest version of Yahoo Mail, visit https://upgrade.mail.yahoo.com/

2. SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC

SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT YAHOO DESCRIBED IN ORDER TO SWITCH BACK.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  196 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i dont like this mail

i can not ues this mail

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Block addresses by domain name

Blocking individual addresses does little to stop the plethora of SPAM these days. If we can add a block by domain name feature, this would help cut down on repeat spammer domains.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  56 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I don't like the new version of mail. It doesn't have the user-friendly options that classic has.

My mother and I use Yahoo. My mother is 90 years old and deaf so she relies on her email for communication. She is getting more confused and the little box at the bottom right that says "one click away from your upgraded inbox" is annoyingly in the way. She is constantly clicking on it by accident and I have to change it back to the classic version on a daily basis. Is there a way to get rid of that box? She will never use the new version of email because the change is just too much for her…

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. font size

I want the font size of the inbox to be larger. I do not want to zoom in especially for yahoo mail and then have to zoom out again for every other webpage that I use. It is bizarre that the font on this yahoo page is larger than the font in the new inbox.

317th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the ads all over the place ****.

All the ads ****. This is the worst email ever. Will start to use Gmail exclusively if this is what Yahoo has become. Dying like every other old school irrelevant company that can't adapt and make things easier.

341st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. leave my computer setting the h... olone you have now totally screwed my account up i have been at this all **** day

if it aint broke leave it alone and fire the person that thinks i / or millions of us want change if it aint broke leave it alone and get my basic mail back asap what have u dont to my mail and page what a nitemare fire the person that did this now POINT MADE !!!!!!

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. blocking domain

I want to block a domain. Blocking the email address does no good because the spammers just use another name each time.

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Time zone Warning

Delete this setting. It appears more than just me are annoyed with this. It is still amazing that this is an issue when the mobile phones figured this out well over a decade ago. Strange how a progressive company as Yahoo cant seem to figure this one out.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  38 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. deal view

1) Kill the banner that appears above the email message. It pushes down the actual message and is extremely irritating.

2) The collated deal view is fine in that I can look at it if I choose to.

Any time you do something that makes it more difficult for me to access the actual mail message, drives me to consider a different mail product.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. your new format for yahoo is terrible. I will be switching to another mailbox. there is no room at the bottom for reading my email and no wa

Your new format for yahoo mail is terrible. No room for me to read my emails and no way to expand the box as there are only three electives and not one to get more room at the bottom. I will be changing from Yahoo to another mailbox that is easier to use. Why do you have to keep messing around with yahoo? You did not improve things. I hope others will switch as well.

559th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. blocked sender's DOMAIN

bring back the ability to block domain, most just to whole email address. Seems like most of the SPAM emails I get are from the same domain so just blocking the whole email address isn't doing anything to stop the SPAM

442nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow image in email signature (eg for a logo or business card image)!!!

Allow image in email signature (eg for a logo or business card image)!!!

572nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Images (logos) on signatures used to be possible on the old Yahoo system, why not the new system ?

Allow logos to be included in signatures - as they used to be under the old system

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Blank space on the right side

What the heck is all of that gray space for? I looked in settings, and there is no adjustment to get it off the page nor resize it. It just wastes display space.

418th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS POP UP

STOP THE ADVERTISEING YOU CANT READ YOUR MAIL FOR THE ADVERTISEMENTS YOU PEOPLE AT YAHOO HAVE POPING UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filter email like this

Please bring back the option "Filter email like this" on the other email option as per the classic Yahoo Mail. This function was very helpful!
    Thanks

451st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Date Separators

REMOVE THE DYNAMIC DATE SEPARATIONS

(or at least make them optional)

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base