New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo mail server is too unreliable

"Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site"
    "We can't connect to the server at mail.yahoo.com"
    Sound familiar? It happens all too frequently these days.
    Here's my idea: try fixing it, or yahoo mail will be too unreliable for me and I will have to change to some other provider.

92nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contents of spam folder for additional Mailboxes not showing

When multiple emails are added via mailboxes, whichever account is not active will not show all of the contents in the spam folder.

For example- I am logged into email #1 and add email #2 as a mailbox. The active account is email #1. I go to view the spam folder for email #2 and nothing is there. I set the active account to email #2 and view the spam folder. There are emails there.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. NVR motion email alarm with image embedded.

I use my Yahoo email on my NVR to send notification email attaching a pic when the cam detect motion. Yahoo is not displaying or attaching the image, while on gmail it is working well. can we display embedded pictures send from my NVR using Yahoo account?

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Copy and paste part 2

Copy and paste error.

Mobile email has a problem as said by **previously. When I try to copy from yahoo email and paste into another app(Twitter) , a bunch of previous email data gets pasted as well. It’s a privacy issue and may be a big issue.

Mobile device info:
    Revvlry
    Model number
    Xt1952-T

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base