New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo is no good, period. Worthless, viral infected site. Spend 20 minutes composing message, then suddenly vanishes. Yahoo Co. is corrupt.

Totally wasted, infected site. I compose a message for 20 minutes, and message is erased; it vanishes! I have no trust in Yahoo, as I have never and will never have trust in this 7th grade educated, 100% viral infected site. Yahoo is NEVER TO BE TRUSTED. Do not use Yahoo for nothing, as they are a nothing site. What a pathetic waste of time. DO NOT EVER TRUST YAHOO, FOR IF YOU DO, THEY WILL DISSAPOINT YOU EVERYTIME. What a wasted, busted, ripoff company. You are no good to anyone; just another crooked, scam ripoff company. Nothing good about…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why did you get rid of "Compose" in the older version? You forced me to upgrade to this horribly rendered UI. Stop messing around

Why did you get rid of "Compose" in the older version of YMail? You forced me to upgrade to this horribly rendered UI. Stop messing around

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change the log in

Get rid of the annoying "prove you are not a robot" . Waste of time.
    Tiny photos, often so bad that you can't see what they are, allegedly, showing.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want to add more than one attachment to my email, why did you change that, why do you just change ANYTHING

My idea is to leave things alone. It's always a suprise when I go into my account there is always something I can't do anymore. I am not a computer wizz. I want to add more than one attachment to an email. LET ME DO IT. the way it used to be done.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP FORCING ME TO FILL IN SEND TO BOX FIRST

Text automatically goes to Send To box when creating draft.

Its annoying when I create an email and I paste things into a draft email but instead of the text going into the body where I initially left my cursur, it shoves everything into the receivers email box... I know what needs to go where, stop forcing me to enter email first! Its annoying I cant undo this either and have to trash the draft as it freezes because that send to box tries to solve all my text into emails.

Im pretty sure it would save Yahoo some computing…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pop-up of composing new emails

Could you please stop the popping up of a new "screen" when composing new emails in Ymail+. Per day this adds too much extra time in dealing with new emails.

In general, could you limit your new changes to adding flexibility for the user and not making our lives harder!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. compose

Compose: now I have to maximize the compose window to be normal?
    Every change to Composing email in the last 10 years has been worse: addresses can't be pasted, CC/BCC is a separate thing and now it is a pointlessly small window that I have to maximize. I pay for this: can you please put it back to how it was in 1999?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The version of email is just awful too confusing

bring back the old just completely hate the new email it is just TOO much and so very confusing

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. separate window

unable to open a mail such as a composing mail or inbox mail into a separate window it is available in gmail.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Font Issue

Every sentence on my composed email has a different font. How can this issue be resolved? Why can't I copy and paste from a word document to a composed yahoo email and the fonts be the same. I noticed my font style and size changed without my permission. How can this issue be resolved?

Here's the example:
    I hope you are well, and that all is running smoothly at Deutsche Bank. I miss everyone in the legal department! Please send my regards to the team.

I am writing to you to request that you provide a reference for me as…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do not let Delete key delete entire emails.

At some point, while deleting characters in an email, the entire email will be deleted along with the entire thread and it won't be in DRAFT or in the TRASH.

Please do not let the DELETE key delete any emails.
    If any emails are DELETEd, they must go in the TRASH and not immediately disappear forever.
    If anyone actually wants this feature, please put it in the Settings menu so that it can be toggled. I hate this feature.

thx

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Compose: Paste text beyond signature always pastes at beginning of e-mail (repeatable, video available)

Compose has a repeatable bug: If you paste text anywhere below the SIGNATURE line, it will be pasted at position 0 (start of message). This looks to be a long-standing problem, but it is an unacceptable interaction. If you need video you may contact me.

This behavior is cross-browser, occurring in both Chrome and Firefox.

The following thread was closed, but it seems that this may be a related text bug. The least Yahoo! can do is to give full information about why the thread was closed and what was done to resolve it. This is a bug, not a…

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "how to add new Emoticons"

Is it possible to add new emoticons to Chrome? If so how?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make the Help better. Shouldn't have to go online to other websites to get your product to work

Can't find the help I need from your website. I currently can't send emails from my desktop but my mobile phone is working ok. This is fine if you don't have eyesight problems.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Changing My Email Alias Name

I would like to be able to change the email alias name. Or at least have the option of using my current email instead of the nickname. Great for tracking what sites leak your data or being able to sign up for multiple accounts with the same inbox.

Eg
    (current email)-alias@yahoo.com

Would also be great to use the regionality aswell, so instead of .com it would be .com.au in my case.

Thanks!

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. переклад

Невже у YAHOO немає перекладу?

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deleting of email send mistakenly

Deleting of email send mistakenly.

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base