New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want the old format back.

I want the old format back. Too much bother with this one.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  535 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to schedule a mail? Through a Single Button.

How to schedule a mail? Through a Single Button.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ----CAPTCHA1679 เรียนนานาประเทศที่เคารพ และท่านตุลาการ ศาลสูงสุด ว่ากันด้วย นิยามไปถึงคำว่า กฎหมายแห่ง กับ กฎหมายอาญา ซึ่งผู้ที่กระทำความผิด

นี่คือ สิ่งที่ผมต้องการและมันมีส่วนสำคัญกับชีวิตที่เหลืออยู่ของผมครับทุกๆท่านที่เคารพ

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. address autofill no longer works with most of my contacts.

Autofill (for some months, now) no longer responds to most of my oft-used contacts.
    I have to pull up the contacts tab (proving they are still 'live') and type in the addresses manually.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you sue Yahoomail! for holding emails *******?

Can you sue Yahoomail! for holding emails *******? for payments to remove ads?

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delete sent email

It will be very usefull if you can cancel an sent email after 1-5 sec, usualy I forget to write my number or other stuff... like wassup ap.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where can I change font size?

Where can I change font size?

Where do I find a way to increase the font size on messages. I've looked w/o success.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve disposable address access

Why is it, in the Newest Yahoo Mail, when I want to compose an email, the dropdown menu that changes the sender address doesn't work? It drops down, but when ever the cursor is moved on to it, disappears. This way I can't use the disposable addresses I have for specific companies; ie. disposable electricity for the electricity company.

The disposable drop down menu works in the Basic Yahoo Mail and on my mobile phone. But not on my pc with the Newest Yahoo. Doesn't make sense.

Go back to Classic.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Where are my old emails , chats and archives. They were priceless and I am shocked to see an empty inbox with few recent emails only.

Where are my old emails , chats and archives. They were priceless and I am shocked to see an empty inbox with few recent emails only.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo mail won't acknowledge enter/return.

I can't start a new paragraph. Yahoo won't acknowledge the return/enter key. My keyboard works properly in all other programs so it appears to be unique to Yahoo.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New version is a downgrade missing lots of features, list below:

1. In an incoming email, lost the menu you would get when clicking on the sender address. No fast way to add to the contacts, search email from, etc.

2. When sending emails. "Add photos from recent emails"

3. When sending emails. "Add several files from from recent emails"

4. When sending emails. "Share files from cloud providers"

5. Customize the interface to avoid the icon with the monogram near name or address of people in the From, To and Cc fields?

6. RTL support: In the previous version when typing Hebrew it would automatically sense it and change the writing direction to be from Right…

504th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No longer can add indented bullets in a numbered list without RESETTING the numbered list back to 1.

Yahoo Mail has always been very poor at numbered list.
    Adding a new blank line makes the next numbered item in the list go back to 1, which is basically useless.

At least before, user could indent the next line to have a sub-bulleted list WITHOUT the numbered list going back to 1.

Now, user can't even do this.
    Indenting & changing it to a bulleted item, makes the bullet item number 1 (without showing the number) & the next Numbered item is "2".

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it possible to remove supposed top contacts that are generated automatically. Otherwise suggestions are flooded with old contacts.

Please make it possible for users of Yahoo Mail to delete supposed 'top contacts' otherwise they stay for ages as recipient suggestions when you write emails - even if those contacts have long since become irrelevant. It is really bad and also makes things very untidy.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twice my compose email draft got deleted permanently because of inadvertent hit on delete basket at bottom. Please change basket location.

Twice my compose email draft got deleted permanently because of inadvertent hit on delete basket at bottom. Please change basket location to top because keyboard covers it onnscreen.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. only genuine a$$holes would run a business this bad.

your ads are sh*t, as a matter of fact so are you for running this business this way

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I HATE your new Yahoo email format!

I HATE your new Yahoo email. It was so easy to function in the Basic Yahoo email, now I am having a hard time simply attaching a picture to my email. When I am composing an email and click attach a photo, it deletes my email! The recipients are also having trouble with my emails.

1756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New Mail Format is tiring to work in. Especially forwarding with attachments

Before, in classic mail, when you forwarded an e-mail you were given the option to change the subject directly, now you have to click on an arrow and click "edit subject" which then takes you to drafts. The problem here is, when you click on your attachment to preview it, it takes you BACK to the e-mail to preview which closes your "subject" line. If you try to edit the subject again it switches back to drafts and closes your attachment preview... did nobody test out forwarding..?

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My email is not working properly

My email has not been working properly for days now and I can't compose or delete. You expect me to pay extra for help? Pathetic.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. yahoo mail pro, add new feature like increase attachment size

you are asking people to pay you for the pro, but you forgot one of the most important thing and that is increasing the limit of attachment size from 25mb to go something like 100mb maximum attachment size or maybe at least 250mb. 50mb is definitely not enough for file size at this time.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base