New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want the old format back.

I want the old format back. Too much bother with this one.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  536 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My email is not working properly

My email has not been working properly for days now and I can't compose or delete. You expect me to pay extra for help? Pathetic.

1263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you sue Yahoomail! for holding emails *******?

Can you sue Yahoomail! for holding emails *******? for payments to remove ads?

1085th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Even priests think they have different rules than the rest of us

Notre Dame's President Faces an Angry Campus After Getting the Coronavirus. Claims he contracted it from someone he's been in daily contact .... good rouse Father but some may tend to disagree with you. And why are you even travelling?? smh

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Kayleigh -- get your facts straight before reporting erroneous info!

perhaps some research to be done before reporting...huh Kayleigh?

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back REAL journalism! At 74 and obese, Covid-19 could be very serious for Donald Trump

to begin with - i had a good belly laugh with this news this morning. i don't wish bad on anyone but this man: well, karma baby - she's a real ******!

as for the journalist who wrote this article: Sarah needs some add'l lessons on grammar. It should read AN 11 PERCENT not 'a 11 percent.' and AN 8 PERCENT not 'a 8 percent'.. JHC where were these people schooled?

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A new voting age?? not now..

Should the voting age be lowered to 16? I don't think so. Are 16 y/o's all that in-tune to our gov't, how it's run and the background of candidates and 'THE SYSTEM' as a whole? unless they're educated in these aspects - 16 is too young.

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. yahoo search for wider readable email is coercion that will not work

To get a wider readable emails like they used to be yahoo is now providing a app for chrome that will allow you to read your emails again if you just switch back to the inferior yahoo search which is mandated by the use of the app. No thanks I will not compromise, but I will leave yahoo entirely for google mail instead of being forced to use yahoo search.

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your ad-block policy for Yahoo Mail, in a word, SUCKS. But, gmail has no such policy so, until Yahoo mail decides to revert to letting us u

The Yahoo policy on ad blockers, in a word, SUCKS. I also use 2 other mail servers in addition to Yahoo Mail. So, until Yahoo Mail returns to what it's been for many, many moons (a little Indian lingo there) I will use the other 2 services GMAIL and EDGE, both of which are simple to use, too.

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why is Yahoomail no longer using any type of auto correct? No more correcting of names days or apostrophes!

I would like to see Yahoo bring back the old format in which days of week, apostrophes, "i" and so on are auto correct and capitalized or what it may be. It use to be a feature but no longer able to support the new format. Why

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. no email signature

No email signature is showing up when I go to Compose a new email in Yahoo! I have it set up correctly in Settings, but it won't appear when I compose. UGH!

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every time I compose a mail, THis add comes in. How can I stop this." Dear Sir/Madam, We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products

Dear Sir/Madam, We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business. Please visit our website: www.all-online-brand.com Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us! MSN or E-mail: brand6666@hotmail.com Our mainly products such the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on. Welcome to visit our website !

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

1844th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to schedule a mail? Through a Single Button.

How to schedule a mail? Through a Single Button.

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Last emails not received, but mail can send from here.

gmail mail cannot receive in yahoomail id, but i can send the mail to gmail id.

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i want each and every email address should be auto save in my yahoo email address contact

I want each and every email address should be auto save in my yahoo email address contact whenever I fill email address in the To option.

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think that the "attach below" feature when composing an email with an attachment, should be default, rather than placing the attachment or

I think that the "attach below" feature when composing an email with an attachment, should be default, rather than placing the attachment or photo into the body of the email...or at least the user should be able to make that their personal default.

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Imoji Upgrade

When selecting Yahoo imojis, skin tone emojis needed to be added for the hand jesters part of the imojis. Currently, there are only "yellow" (Caucasian) color skin tones!!

2682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base