New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link email to calender

There should be a way to link emails to the calender, with a right click. Suppose you receive an email with a task to be complete at a certain time, you should be able to right-click on that email, open the calendar add the email/task should be inserted to the calendar with a notification. As it stands now you need to manually copy and paste the task, which troublesome.

761st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE allow calendar background (theme) to change with mail background as it used to. Dislike being stuck with one theme.

PLEASE allow calendar background (theme) to change with mail background as it used to. Dislike being stuck with one theme.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link Notes & Calendar To New Design

I think notes and calendar should work within the new deisgn, not link to new page.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. calander

I love Yahoo Calendar on my PC, just wish I had it on my Android Yahoo Mail app. Other calendars mobile apps are not as good as Yahoo calendar.

761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hundreds of calendars

I have literally hundreds of yahoo calendars that I did not intentionally create nor can delete in bulk.

Apparently every single time I have been invited via my yahoo email to an event, yahoo has created a new calendar titled with strings like "0DC4A3BB-1A00-4F90-8BF0-E807E98FC7E7" My suggestion is two-fold:

1) When someone invites me via email, add this event to an existing calendar like personal or work or whichever calendar is set as default. Do not create a whole new calendar for one event.

2) create a way to delete calendars en masse instead of having to click each one, then…

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please return the calendar icon to the way it was before!

As above - the date is displayed far too faintly to be read at a glance...makes this new Yahoo mail format very irritating

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add option to include contact birthdays and anniversaries to calendar

Add ability to add my yahoo contact birthdays and anniversaries to my yahoo calendar. Or provide instructions to upload from another format.

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. include india in time zone

time zone - include india

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Agenda - why does it show Memorial Day for both today and yesterday (the actual day)? Routinely, the HOLIDAY is done wrong.

Fix the AGENDA code so that it shows a HOLIDAY correctly - i.e. ON the holiday.....not before or after.......in general, the Calendar is very poor.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is it possible to alter annual to be more specific; like: annual/ 1st sunday of august

More options for annual, or repeats: 1st Sat of month, 1st Sun in August...

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. calendar icon

calendar icon on right side should show the correct date like the old Yahoo Mail did

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can no longer see time and dates when a meeting maker is sent to me!!

Can no longer see accept Meeting Invites. Cannot see date or time within the email meeting invite!!

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Color codes for Calendar! Makes it easier to identify certain events

I run a small business and I have various projects. I need the ability to COLOR CODE my calendar events vs. appointments. Makes it so much easier to scan the week or month and identify select projects. I love Yahoo mail compared to Gmail. But yahoo calendar is lacking whereas i think gmail calendar is better. PLEASE UPDATE THIS FEATURE. Thank you!!

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. STOP REMINDING ME TO CHANGE MY TIME ZONE!! I have it set to UT for a solid reason!

STOP REMINDING ME TO CHANGE MY TIME ZONE! I have it set to UT for a very good reason!

1038th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Calendar page is integrated poorly

Really? I click on calendar and you go to the old page? What have you been doing the last 5 years? And then when I click on mail within calendar you transition to SECOND mail page just like the other mail page so now I have two? WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. calendar

Please enhance the calendar feature - I often get error messages in 'loading' as others have commented. You can update the appearance and functionality as well please!

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. insert calender

Calender
    I am not sure if you have this feature but as a business user, I would like with a right-click on a message to insert an entry to my calendar and a notification about its completion date. These messages should appear on a separate colour (eg red for overdue or green if the deadline is close eg 1-2 days)

1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Calendar idea...make emails with dates attached automatically be put into the Yahoo calendar

I send a lot of invoices with dates attached, please get them to be automatically put in Yahoo calendar.

723rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add week number in Calendar

It would be good to add week number in Calendar. Thanks!

821st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base