New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable column width adjustment for folders by click and drag of the mouse.

Enable column width adjustment of folders by click and drag of the mouse.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  75 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PUT BACK THE OLD CONTACT LIST!

Put back the old contact list. Clicking your life away like you have to do now is outrageous. PUT THE OLD VERSION BACK OR GIVE US THE OPTION TO RESTORE THE OLD VERSION OF YAHOO MAIL--which was FAAAAAARRRRRRR superior to the **** you stuck me with!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contacts check box for multiple selections

A basic functionality for the Contacts should be the ability to select multiple contacts to delete. I have thousands of contacts which are no longer used (or added due to the “Enhance Contacts” setting) which I would like to delete however the current version of Mail would entail me spending hours going into each, individual contact and deleting.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Whatever happened to Import CSV Contacts??? You only have Export CSV...

Whatever happened to Import CSV Contacts???

You only have Export CSV...

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update SPAM-Filter

Update SPAM-Filter

I have been very happy with the SPAM-Filter for a long time. But recently there are frequently email coming in which display "service@amazon.com" or similar, but are obviously randomly generated emails (40 characters before the @, also a ton of random characters as a domain name). Please include in the spam-filter that everything with >30 char before the @ and everything that displays as typical domains (amazon, paypal, etc.), but obviously don't come from that domain are SPAM. It is not possible to add such a rule in the manual filters, so please make it a…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why all of a sudden we cannot comment on articles on your Yahoo page WTF?

Bring back the comment page how else are we to comment on idiot Democrats Biden and Warren cancelling student debt those chicken kids made the debt now pay for it why should us tax payers!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Really need to see the "time" for the emails older than one day.

It is important that I quickly sort and delete emails based upon time for all days past the current day. I'd love for these older emails to have the time posted right before or after the date on the one line format for these older emails. Thanks for considering this.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. THE SPAM!!!!!

Filter your messages. I do not get anywhere near as much spam emails from any other email service.
    Emails from: appscurechse.acdfanainqur7f4@weiuy17.minasansecure.com
    66qc7ypg300upykx4vzn-f2mncmqn4zom@l3acyrce97o4-1251249896.intel.com

Are obviously spam... why are you letting them go through... to my INBOX on top of it!

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. send email later

Add a function similar to that already implemented in Gmail and Outlook websites, where you can schedule an email to be sent at a later date and time.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After sending a reply to a message, Yahoo goes to the Inbox.

It should go back to the last opened message. Otherwise I have to scroll down to where I last left off.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo Mail needs a tool for mass-editing for deleting contacts

There should be a 'SELECT ALL' button for the user to edit out more than one-at-a-time

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I hate the new format. I will be changing to a new email service as soon as possible.

I hate the new format. How did I get screwed into using it?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo does not show a count when putting email in SPAM folder. Emails are not SPAM.

Yahoo does not show a count when putting email in SPAM folder.
    Emails are not SPAM.
    If an email is put in SPAM, let the user know there is an email in the SPAM folder, otherwise over time the email will be deleted by YAhoo.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo does NOT provide a way to EDIT CONTACTS! VERY BAD INDEED!

There is no way to EDIT CONTACTS! VERY BAD INDEED!

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. change disposal dates for trash & spam

change trash disposal from 7 days to 21 days
    change spam disposal from 30 days to 9 days

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Be able to forward a suspicious email without opening it

I get been getting emails concerning PayPal and I cannot send them to PayPal for verification without opening them. It would be a lot better if I could so I would not have to chance a hack.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Come on guys! Get calendar reminders out of sent folder

So around April 1, Yahoo decided to have email reminders from the calendar appear in the sent folder? for the first time in 25 years? My goodness. Don't your customers love innovation & improvement /s. Why do you guys constantly ***** around with what's satisfactory?

p.s. Anytime you want to display new email in our spam folder, that'll be great!

p.s. And ANYTIME you want to let us alphabetize our lists, that'll be great! How many more years will be have to wait for something so basic?

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stationery

Please update your stationery to something more current. The same old ones have been there for years. Also it's April, you can get rid of the Valentine ones. It can't be that difficult for you to replace the old sad ones and add some new ones especially seasonally. Also I don't think we really need anything politically leaning. Thank you

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We need to be able to export contacts as .vcf files, not just .csv. Android folks need .vct.

We need to be able to export contacts as .vcf files, not just .csv. All us Android folks need .vcf.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base