New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do no thread recipients into emails without users knowledge or permission!

PLEASE DO NOT join emails together in threads just because they might have been connected in the past - if a user sends a SEPARATE email they want to KEEP THEM SEPARATE 0 - you have caused a lot of damage and I am not sure if I don't have a legal case you cannot just make decisions on behalf of users who is connected to an email or not! The software seems to be to blame as I copied text from an email I had already sent to another address, this address then automatically threaded to the new address…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Automatic Save feature in Notebook is HORRIBLE

The Automatic Save feature in Notebook is HORRIBLE - You changed Notebook, and now, if I accidently erase something, it is gone forever. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for automatic save. There was a SAVE button right on the screen. The automatic save makes the notebook virtually UNUSABLE for me, because I NEED the original to stay unchanged.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the search icon next to email subjects

The search feature next to every single email subject front and back are super annoying and every time I'm trying to click on the email, it appears and gets clicked on instead of opening the email. Need an option to turn it off.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Show images in messages" is set to "Ask before..."

This is a potential security risk: "Show images in messages" is set to "Ask before..." and I've confirmed that it had already disabled the related "Dynamic message" setting but I still see images in some emails for which I also get the appropriate alert "This message contains blocked images." with the "Show images or Always show images" links. I thought "Ask before" meant I needed to reply/click on a prompt link before it shows images. The setting doesn't seem to provide the protection it claims.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. larger, permanent scroll bar for inbox

The scroll bar in the Inbox needs to be larger and permanent. It constantly disappears and I can't scroll through email at all. I end up in the annoying ads. It is really irritating.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete all email from Inbox at one time

There should be a way to delete ALL email from the Inbox at one time. I know it is possible because I do this on Google Mail all the time.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Font Issue

Every sentence on my composed email has a different font. How can this issue be resolved? Why can't I copy and paste from a word document to a composed yahoo email and the fonts be the same. I noticed my font style and size changed without my permission. How can this issue be resolved?

Here's the example:
    I hope you are well, and that all is running smoothly at Deutsche Bank. I miss everyone in the legal department! Please send my regards to the team.

I am writing to you to request that you provide a reference for me as…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Printing easier to manage

Add a Print icon instead of hiding it behind the ... symbol. Very frustrating!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the old calendar

Please bring back the old calendar. I've stopped using the calendar on Yahoo and went elsewhere. The new look is more like Outlook and just isn't as good.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Base Name Change for Disposable Addresses

The instructions did NOT indicate that the base name WAS PERMANENT. I created a base name I will not use for multiple disposable addresses and now cannot change it rendering your service useless. Please change this. I've had Yahoo for years but I now have email addresses with another service as a result of this.

459th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Native browser PDF viewer is bypassed…

It would be nice to let the user have the choice to see PDFs in the browser native viewer, since Yahoo mail viewer sometimes scrambles content and text written in it…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide easy way to block sender on the mobile app similar to in desktop.

Provide an easy way to block a sender on the mobile app similar to on the desktop.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to add more than one attachment to my email, why did you change that, why do you just change ANYTHING

My idea is to leave things alone. It's always a suprise when I go into my account there is always something I can't do anymore. I am not a computer wizz. I want to add more than one attachment to an email. LET ME DO IT. the way it used to be done.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. to dos list does not list by due date even when that option is chosen.

The to-dos list does not list by the due date even when that option is chosen.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for a choice of a different signature when composing a new email

Allow for a choice of a different signature when composing a new email

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version.

Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo deleting authentic emails as Spam - not sending to my Spam Folder for me to assess!

For the last 8 weeks I am missing valuable emails from 2 companies.
    I called Yahoo US support desk (from Europe) on 11th September 2021, and was told Yahoo had automatically deleted these mails presuming they were spam!... And this is the reason I don't receive them!
    The first email address that Yahoo deleted, I have been receiving their emails since NOVEMBER 2020, and Yahoo blocked these since July 2021.
    The second email address that Yahoo deleted (and vitally important!), I have been receiving their emails since 1st MARCH 2021, and Yahoo blocked these since the evening of 6th September…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

Remove "today", "yesterday", and "earlier this week" from your Yahoo inbox

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make dark theme apply to email view not just email list

The dark theme only applies to the email message list currently. The email being viewed retains a light theme. The theme setting should apply universally ie. to both email message list and email message view.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base