New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to I not get your anti- President Trump propaganda?

Stop your anti-Trump articles. You are Wasting Your Time. Everybody can see through you and your liberal bias. It is just annoying and makes me support Trump even more.

1802nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. assigning or moving contacts to a list

Please give us back the option to assign a contact (new or existing) to a list. Before i could go to the contact and move from one list to another. Old yahoo had this option and I used it all the time. New yahoo does not allow. In this regard, old yahoo was better. Please give us back this time saving option.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think aii of your improvements are terrible, especially the format of contacts. Multiple entries show up for each individua.

The new inbox is not nearly as easy to use as the previous one. Contacts as a sidebar to the Inbox page is stupid and their are multiple entries for every individual. That has to be a programming error. It would be nice if developers would keep Interface Pages like the Inbox, Contactes, Calendar, etc constant. New navigation and appearance do not add anything but miserey. We do not need to learn new stuff for viewing and finding existing information.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LET US BLOCK THE DOMAIN! ARE YOU NOT CAPABLE OF THIS!!!!!!

LET US BLOCK THE DOMAIN!!!!!! FIND ENGINEERS THAT CAN ALLOW US TO DO THIS LIKE IN OLD MAIL VERSION...

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mouse-over tip for a checkbox... really?!

Find the idiot responsible for displaying a mouse-over message for a checked checkbox, punch them in the face, fire them and then have them deported.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tell me when there's something in my spam folder!

You put mail in the spam folder from contacts in my list that I've gotten mail from many times before. At the very least if you can't keep that straight, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU DO PUT SOMETHING IN THE SPAM FOLDER. Shouldn't have to regularly go there and check for emails that should be in the in box.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. edit existing email list not possible

If you make a group email, it's set in stone, it won't allow you to add additional names to it later.
    A group email under Contacts > Lists > Edit should allow you to change existing group members if needed.
    Thanks!

2503rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. calendar icon location is NOT intuitive on top right of mail page

Why would you move the calendar icon to the far right of the page in yahoo mail? It took me forever to notice it. Put it back on the left. Top left is best. That's where the eye goes. And why are you opening it in a new browser tab and not letting us return to mail easily. Keep me on the same page, just open the calendar either in a yahoo mail tab (like mail shows up... or used to, I can't find that now) and give me a Back to Inbox link like in Settings. So unintuitive and…

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The ads from 'Wish' are becoming rather rude.

Clean up the ads...in particular from Wish, cleavage, peppers looking like penises, backside of women with clothes so tight it is as if they were not wearing anything.... it is ****** and female exploitation... STOP it

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please go directly to selected inbox email not to that new, confusing list of sent & received messages

eliminate the intermediate list; just go directly to the selected email.
    PLEASe put the sign-out button back in the empty space atop the page, not in a drop-down.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do we change how often the Spam Folder is deleted?

Mail in my spam folder is being deleted too soon.
    30 days is not enough time to realize that an expected or unexpected email has been wrongfully sent into the spam folder.
    Three months would be ideal.
    Or otherwise to let us, the missers of wrongfully spamified mail, to select how frequently the spam folder emails be deleted.
    Certainly some persons who do not use their emails for job-related correspondence wouldn't mind the short-term holding.
    But for those of us who unexpectedly receive auto-spam-sorted mail that ISN'T spam, and thus don't know about it till we start to wonder if…

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. LET ME DISABLE THE NEW TRENDING NEWS NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE IN MAIL

LET ME DISABLE THE NEW TRENDING NEWS NOTIFICATIONS FEATURE IN MAIL. In settings, I can only enable/disable desktop notifications. I don't have a way to shut off these annoying new news notifications that pop up in the Yahoo Mail tab.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reply all

Reply All should never ever be the default reply option, as it currently is in the Android App.
    On the contrary, clicking Reply All should render a message prompting you to confirm that you really want to send that message to everyone listed.
    Of all messages I've ever received that were sent with Reply All, only a tiny fraction were relevant to me.
    Reply All is the root of all evil and should never have been implemented in email services at all.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. see sender address

Why is there no setting to show full sender address in the inbox?? You have to hover over to see it and on mobile you have to enter the email and click "me" in order to see it. Are you trying to get people scammed??

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Every time I try to exit Yahoo, I get a pop-up.

I get a op-up every time I exit Yahoo telling me that my changes may not be saved. No matter that there were no changes, it's happening every time. Another new ****** feature that no one wanted? Please make it go away.

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CONTACTS are now severely limited in functionalities

The latest Yahoo mail severely limits the functionalities of contacts. Prior information already entered are not available because now only a few fields are left available. Additionally, export capabilities are now limited to CSV format. This does not allow proper export of foreign languages such as Chinese. Doing so would cause lost data / garbage. This is particularly frustrating because I have been a paid Yahoo Mail Pro user for almost two decades. Over the years, I have invested a lot of time to properly manage my contacts (which includes many Chinese characters). Now most of that work is lost.…

1802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 126 127
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base