New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pl.set the old mail box

sir my mail box is distrabed pl set up my mail box

brnag2001@yahoo.com

1647th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Safelite sucks

stop bombarding me with ads that refuse to cooperate. Safelite advertises installation of windshields at home. Yet they could not find one for my classic car. I had to find one myself. When I did, they refused to install it. I do not want to hear from them again. EVER!

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. trying to block sender of daemon email in spam but there are too many

Need to be able to block annoying daemon SPAM emails (NOT from my contacts) in a block. They are all coming from one or two places and there are too many (variations) to spend all my time blocking individual ones when using "@paleoe.xyz" would take care of the problem easily! How about helping out Yahoo! users instead of making our lives miserable with all this bloat! I've read that, with other email services, it's possible to do so - how 'bout it, Yahoo!?

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ADD SPECIAL CHARACTERS LIKE Ñ-ó-ñ and many others.

PLEASE ADD SPECIAL SPANISH CHARACTERS CONTAIN IN SPANISH ALPHABET SUCH AS: Ñ Ó ñ

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Failed to clear folder

There are a few very full folders of useless spam where every time I try to empty the folder I get a message 'Failed to clear folder [folder name]' or if I try to select a stack with the tick at the top of the folder and delete them it returns unable to delete the 100 folders.

I have individually deleted the 100 and found that its not a buggy email in the list.
    I cannot manually delete them as a couple of them have 4000+ emails in.

It would be very helpful if there was a working way of…

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow shift-del to delete email and skip delete folder

Suddenly, this command, which used to exist, no longer works. I have to delete using the mouse and then go to the deleted folder and do it again—a waste of time and energy.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stationery settings need to be visible on the main page

Stationery settings need to be visible on the main page

Thanks for consirering.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. unread emails are not bold enough don't stand out against backgrounds

You can hardly tell the difference between the read and unread emails against the polarizing backgrounds you are forcing us to use. The font needs to the thicker and bolder. The white on dark is seriously problematic. GO BACK TO THE OLD MAIL. EVERYBODY HATES THE NEW ****** MAIL

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move the Inbox's "Eliminate" button to a different location from the in-message "Move" button

Every action has a noticeable delay in the new Yahoo mail. One result of this is that: after a message has been read, the user clicks the message tab's "Close" button, and then decides to move it to a folder, and then clicks "Move", the message is deleted, because the Inbox's "Delete" button is in the exact same location as the message's "Move" button.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contacts hard to find, edit, alter, and delete

Since the new changes it has become much more difficult to search and edit or delete a single contact. It would be very helpful if a dropdown menu were available to search by several choices such as ending email address or last name or company. partial name, with the ability to select the item and go to edit.

506th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  22 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Inappropriate advertising

I can accept the need for advertising and I know I can upgrade to get rid of them, but ... can you at least make sure the ads are appropriate? I am happily married and I don't want to know about "Singles in ..." Thanks.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give me the option to actually select ANY mail as SPAM!!!

Need to have the option - once again - to select any email I consider to be spam!

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. super bad move. unable to retrieve valuable info previously entered on Mail contacts. unable to locate 'work-around'. what was yahoo think

.. add a tool where we can see our original mail contact detail. unable to re-assign to list..... what was the yahoo folks thinking to devise this seemingly unworkable 'new' format......…….

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve ability to control Line Spacing

You can 'improve New Mail' by letting us control Line Spacing.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Airline reservations in inbox and Travel view: please allow me to turn off flight reminders on Yahoo mobile app

My wife emails her airline reservations to me, and Yahoo scans them and, on the iPhone app, I get notifications and alerts whenever one of her flight status changes (time to check in, flight delay, etc). I would like to turn off the notifications for anything in the Travel view -- is that possible? thanks!

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can no longer access my contacts personal data

I can no longer access MY contacts & the personal information associated with that contact. Address, birthdays, anniversary etc.
    Why has that disappeared ??
    What is the point of storing data if we can no longer access it from our
    contacts list ??? WTH ??

1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please get rid of the videos when I have an empty folder

I don't like the videos when folders are empty. Visual clutter, and I'm just not interested in them. Please include an option to get rid of them. Thanks.

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Filters: Manage Massive Filters More Effectively - Idea 06, Simulate Emails to Test Filter Rules

Enhance users productivity and experience. Make managing tens or even hundreds of email filters easier.
    Making YahooMail more POWERful...
    Purpose:
    1) Easily understand which folder an email ends in without asking sender to be involved in the troubleshooting process
    2) Easier to trace-back the filter logic sequence to fix or confirm the logic
    3) No actual email to be routed, sent or received
    How?
    Create a simulated email and have the system to:
    a) show which rule was triggered
    b) show the Destination Folder filtered to
    1. Have a [Simulate/Test] button at the Setting>Filter page
    2. a) Compose an…

1647th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 115 116
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base