New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I wish I could sort by who the email came from.

Add all columns to the Sort By option.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There is too much in one screen. I like it simple. No disturbing ads.

There is too much in one screen. I like it simple. No disturbing ads.

1388th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. just get back the old mailbox format. this is freaking me out! why don't you try to be customer conscious!

wondering why none of your user experience team give you a heads-up of the nonsensical mailbox setting. if you are serving a customer with an email service, it better be friendly! this version of your mailbox is too bad and complicated. its like you are at cliff's edge! one wrong move and the entire action collapses! what made you come to a conclusion that this was acceptable!

Looks like you are wanting to prove who is the boss!!

The option under Settings>Switch back to classic Mail is also taken down!

Don't you think it was very clear from global customers…

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Too much white. Hurts my eyes.

Too much white. Hurts my eyes.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When in a mailing list and one contact has two contact addresses, I have to copy and paste 2nd email to add to email.

You should be able to click on both addresses to add to the "To" line when composing an email.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Horrible service.

Truly you have the worst customer support on the planet. It is impossible to talk to a human being. How do I forward my email to another email address.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Since moving to the 'new improved' layout several of my unread e.mails have gone directly to the 'deleted' box. I have only by chance realis

Since moving to the 'new improved' layout several of my e.mails have gone straight to the deleted box.Important ones....I only discovered this by chance or would have thought I had not received a reply. Also when replying to an e.mail, the whole conversation disappears to the 'Sent Box'.
    Crazy

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I cannot log automatically onto my laptop, I have to get authorisation via mobile everytime! So time consuming

Automatically link emails on all devices when security has been confirmed instead of constantly asking for proof of ID every time!

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The link to SPAM mail doesn't show how many messages are in that folder

In the previous version, there was a counter displayed so I could easily know my SPAM folder was empty. That counter is gone on the new version! Please bring the counter back!! Don't make me open the spam folder unnecessarily. Thanks!!

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. put back the function that allows me to search for a particular folder

Return the ability to Search for a particular Folder.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. security issue

With the old e-mail I could rest the mouse pointer on the senders name and see the senders e-mail address. It was a helpful security feature to reveal spam senders. I can't believe new yahoo doesn't do that. If that is no longer available I will have to find a new e-mail provider.

1388th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. star/flag function

I use the star/flag function a lot and would love to have different colors!

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Attachments are not 'attached' when email is being answered. I want attachments to be on the reply for editing.

We need attachments to travel with the messages -- and not to disappear when a message is answered!

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo blows

Everything about yahoo *********

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. when I view photo in mail it is so far to the right I can't see the whole photo

fix preview photo so I can see whole photo not just half of it

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ARE YOU THERE ?? Why can't I click on more than one incoming e.mail at a time to delete en masse instead of individually ????

ARE YOU THERE ?? Why can't I click on more than one incoming e.mail at a time to delete en masse instead of individually ????

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Intrusive Privacy Policy

This is not intended for Yahoo alone. I feel that the providers of all types of internet and social media access and communications have all stepped over the line of decent behavior. The users are nothing more than pawns in the corporation's goal of making as much money as possible at whatever costs. We the user have no other options if we want to use the internet but to submit to gross invasions of our privacy. For this reason I will never agree to Yahoo's new privacy terms and suggest no one else should either.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be helpful if you could add the contacts from your email using a shortcut. As a small business user this function is very useful.

It would be helpful if you could add the contacts from your email using a shortcut. As a small business user this function is very useful.

1032nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base