New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. who change my mouse arrow . AS ITS **** NOW & NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

WHEN I GO TO MY MAIL MY MOUSE ARROW CHANGES. AN WHEN IT DOES NOTHING IS WORKING CORRECTLY. Its only on yahoo mail it is doing this. SO WHO CHANGE IT AS IM NOT HAPPY

2627th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email is extremely slow, too much power to the ads

Typing an email is difficult because of the ads. Typing here is not. You are giving too much power to the boring ads.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. INBOX

Why can you not FIX the issue of those ads at the top of the inbox and keep them from migrating down into the emails and getting stuck there? I understand it is ads that makes Yahoo free to us. But I do pay for YAHOO!PLUS. I don't understand why you can't be happy with fixing issues and stop playing around with things that work.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CALENDAR

When trying to enter a new event, only the lower half of the page appears. I emptied my cache, but it still will only show half. There is no way to drag it down, since drag only works if you can access the upper half.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YAHOO NEWS BEFORE I CAN ADDRESS MY EMAIL. THE ***** THAT YAHOO TAKES ON CERTAIN EVENTS ARE JUST OUTRIGHT LIES AND ARE

GET ME OUT OF THE ******* 'YAHOO NEW OR I AM CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU GUYS AND YOUR NEWS REPORTING IS NOTHING BUT FAKE NEWS AND LIES, HOW PITIFUL YOUR ARE

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How about a calendar where the days of the week and date are accurate. In the "graphical" format, the days are wrong!

How about making the "graphical" calendar correct? It does not match the detail view. This has been wrong for days. Is it a rendering problem with Chrome? For Sept. it only shows 27 days!

Ridiculous that this is incorrect!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your ad programs stink

Could you please stop sending me ads of butt-ugly clothes I would never wear? I haven't bought clothes online for well over a year, but I have never looked at the sites you keep sending my way. I'm far too old to wear a Halloween blouse, or boots with 1000 colors in them.
    If you think you've got smart ads, you are sadly mistaken. Most of them flash so much you're going to give me a seizure.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot read emails received. Fonts are too small.

The font is too small on received emails. I need for it to be larger so my old eyes can read my email.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails keep opening themselves up in new tabs now when I didn't even click on them!

I don't know how it's happening, but emails I didn't even click on open up new tabs in my browser all by themselves. When I click on an email, I want it to open in the same tab, not a new one. And when I don't click on one, it has no business opening up anywhere! How do I get this to stop?

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it easier to see the blocked email senders list and easier to unblock, if necessary.

Make it easier to see the blocked email senders list and also easier to unblock senders, if necessary.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. get rid of your liberal bias esp. BLM!!!!!

get rid of your blatantly liberal communist supporting bias!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can I have my old emails back please. The emails and contacts are very important to me. You have just deleted very valuable information!!

Can I have my old emails back please. The emails and contacts are very important to me. You have just deleted very valuable information!!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have to pay taxes...how about you?

i get it: if you're wealthy you get tax breaks - which you really don't need unless you're greedy as well as wealthy. But this with the DTs and his tax deductions on so many off the wall things is just unacceptable to the little folks of this country: the ones who work more than one job, the ones paying upwards of 20% of their income every week towards taxes ... all while our sitting president thinks it's proper to tax such ludicrous tax deductions -- come on now: $70k for hair?! SMFH. i'll send a letter along with my…

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ad blockind advertisement

I don't care about ads.....just care about your payed ad-blocking advertisement popping up, and I can't seemingly get rid of it.. annoying beyond belief

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. by default the email is in german, but I want login to english language

By default I want to have english as the login to yahoo ac

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why do I have to continually sign in to my account? I am paying for yahoo mail pro, but get no servoice/

Why do I have to continually sign in to my account? I am paying for yahoo mail pro, but get no servoice/

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have not found your contacts, because I am writing here

Good afternoon! Our e-mails go into spam from the corporate domain spacemir.com, when we write to our partners, who have mail on Yahoo. Could you extract our domain from spam? There are no problems on the side of our mailing list. Thanks!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have not found your contacts, because I am writing here

Good afternoon! Our e-mails go into spam from the corporate domain spacemir.com, when we write to our partners, who have mail on Yahoo. Could you extract our domain from spam? There are no problems on the side of our mailing list. Thanks!

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo removed option of adding picture in your signature. Being in business we need to add our accreditation which is making me switch .

It is advise to give option to consumer to add their accreditation which are in JPG/JPEG format. Living in 21st century yahoo is going back to 19th century options.

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 246 247
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base