New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. retrieve old emails

Retrieve old emails. I logged in after a couple years of inactivity to see why i had stopped used Yahoo. They had "deleted" all my old emails. I want them back. Or I will permanently go to Google.

1941st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP DELETING MY INBOX

I use this once a year for taxes. It is an email specifically for taxes. I erroneously assumed it would be like gmail and keep important emails, guess I was wrong. I loggged in to a "you havent used your email in a few months, so we cleared it for you!!!!" WHY. 0/100 GOING BACK TO GMAIL.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Unblock email from support@diabetesteam.com

Most of the email I should be getting from support@diabetesteam.com never arrives - not in the Inbox, not in the Spam folder, and not in Trash. Their support team thinks Yahoo is blocking it. Could you check for such a block, and if there is one, remove it?

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. contacts

Sorting the Contact List for a personal preference!
    I like the older system for sorting names!

The Contact List could be used to sort out special groups for sending a bulk mail. This is no longer possible,

The old Contact System was much better!

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where are my old mails?

You cannot keep mails, we cannot trust you.

Even if i don't sign 12 months, you should keep it!

If you are a mail service...

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sliding delete

Individual emails now slide to delete on mobile. I am trying to scroll up and down, it is trying to slide emails left & right and delete them. Its too easy to delete by accident. im not even in the body of the email, just in the general mailbox view where all i see is the titles. I need to scroll up & down to make the window toggle button appear on my browser.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Non-SPAM goes to SPAM folder, while SPAM goes to INBOX

I have many folders, sub-folders, and filters to direct and organize my mail. I have input the contact information of not only people and businesses, but also newsletters and other types of subscriptions. But, I still find emails that are NOT SPAM in the SPAM folder. And, I still have SPAM coming into my INBOX. I spend more time correcting this than I do reading email. And, it has continued to escalate, as more SPAM is coming to the INBOX. This is one reason why I did not renew Yahoo PRO! That, and the fact that even while in DARK…

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Seriously Mail wont even open anymore I can not wait 15 minutes to read an email if it opens. I use Mozilla never a problem before

15 minutes waiting for an email to open on my desktop. I use Mozilla and never had a problem till now. been going on for a week at least. "New Mail" sucks. Did not ask to go to new mail you made the choice for me and do not like it at all

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop spamming me to whitelist you - no means no!

Respect my decision, the ads only slow me down and there aren't any in outlook.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My Yahoo Mail has stopped downloading attachments.

I will switch to another mail service if not corrected immediately. This is ********. YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unwanted ad keeps appearing

A disgusting ear wax removal add keeps appearing on my Yahoo side bar. I have reported it as unwanted, repetitive etc many times and not only has it not stop showing but there is even more of it now. If I keep seeing it I'm seriously going to cancel my yahoo email.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why is it that there are autogenerated emails only visible to me?

I keeo removing emails appearing and when i delete the names of contacts unknown to me, it says they are autogenerated emails only visible to me?

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Spelling

What has happened to spell checker? With my bad typing a spell checker is very necessary.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please remove se.yahoo. com I want to read in English. I don't know se

У меня постоянно открывается se.yahoo.com. ИСПРАВЬТЕ! Я не знаю этот язык. Я хочу читать яху на английском

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Voting on Old Feedback Posts that have been Merged To

If our feedback post is merged into another old post, the voting for the old post should be turned on so we can still vote for it since it is clearly still relevant. Otherwise the votes aren't a fair indicator of how relevant or popular the idea is.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow me to turn off the news notifications

2 days ago, I started receiving a news notification on my cell phone through my yahoo email. I do not want to see these news updates. It's all doom and gloom. I'm halfway intelligent and if I want to read news about the virus, I'll go find it myself. I do not need it forced upon me! So, how do I turn off the news notifications? Thank you.

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. can't vote..

yes i'm signed in.
    just useless..

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ABC order by last name for contacts

I should have waited until I tried what you suggested. I did go back to Basic Mail, sorted the names by Last Name. However, in the list the first name shows up first. The last name should show up, not the first. I'm trying to coordinate 2 e-mail accounts to have the same addresses, this is making it very hard. PLEASE change it back to the way it was originally - Last name, first name.

Thanks,
    Deanna Ralph

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 05:19:50 PM EDT, Deanna Ralph <deannaralph@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for your response. I don't know…

1941st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 138 139
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base