Hi, please let us know how we can improve TV further.

Just please continue keeping "old" Zap2it listings Web design! :-)

On 2014 04 03 Zap2it rolled out a completely new Web design for their listings, and completely eliminated all the features that made it useful for timeshifting. I was pulling my hair out until I discovered Yahoo! TV powered by the now "old" design...and I never felt more grateful for Yahoo! than at that moment. I hope you will do all you can to continue holding on to that "old" Zap2it listings Web design.

26th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
FarnsworthFarnsworth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped using Zap2it for the same reason. They loaded it up with too many bells and whistles for their own benefit - not the public's. All we want and need is a simple, sparse grid with the ability to see listings at different times, the choice of reading a short blurb, selecting broadcast v. cable,and narrowing the offerings. They ruined its functionality. It was incompatible with my system. I switched to TVguide.com, but it looks like CBS intends to ruin that, too. I came back to yahoo TV, but it's disappeared!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen to that. But as I noted in another posting, the "My Faves" and "Change My Location" features need work to operate as they should (and as they used to). I do hope this will happen.

• william cherrywilliam cherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the original zap2it format was nice to use > once u set it up for your tv service & area>>>the new format has too many ads that pop up every time u click on anything within the program >>have to get rid of the pop up to continue >>pain in the a....... >>>

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely; I used to use zap2it all the time; hate the new look and am very glad that Yahoo still uses it; my new source of TV listings on my laptop. Having problem getting it on iPad, though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base