Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Hockey better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RW to Tyler Johnson

Add RW to Tyler Johnson like previous years

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Taylor Hall Position Eligibity LW/C

Position Eligibility Taylor Hall Add Centre.

He has won almost 30 FOWS in last 10 games.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Marchessault

Marchessault playing RW for the golden knights. like last year with Florida.

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/vegas-golden-knights/line-combinations/

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nicolas Backstorm sucks, let me cut him

Remove Backstorm from ccl

97th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. # of Man Games

There should be a breakdown of man games scheduled for the week in head to head competition. For example;

Piggys Puckheads: Goalies - 11 Forwards - 32 Defense - 18
    Beer League Brawlers: Goalies - 9 Forwards 38 Defense 13

This would help managers plan for the week when looking at free agents.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Two Week Finals (head to head)

Please give Yahoo users the option of picking a 1 week or a two week finals. All you are giving us at the moment is 1 week and there is no choice. We do not want you to change the format for all leagues, just make it an option please. That can not be that hard to implement.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Please share my info with the NHL" preference is not saving correctly

On the edit information page from your team, there is the preference that says:

"PLEASE SHARE MY INFO WITH THE NHL SO I CAN RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT NHL GAMECENTER LIVE, THE NHL NEWSLETTER, AND SPECIAL OFFERS FROM THE NHL, ITS AFFILIATES, AND MEMBER TEAMS."

I selected 'no' and saved. When I went back in, it was 'yes' again. Not sure if that's a universal glitch or Yahoo sneakily set it up that way. Either way, please fix it and reply on this thread that it's done.

Thanks.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Combination between Rotisserie and Head-to-head

Hi,
    Would it be possible to combine Head-to-head with Rotisserie, in order to create a week-to-week rotisserie mode?

With that, we would reduce the luck factor, for example by playing against the hottest team in a week when you have the second hottest team, and keep the “who’s hot or not” value from the head-to-head mode, with moves limits.

The team with most goals gets 10 points (if there are 10 teams) and, with 9 stats, you could get up to 90 points for a week. On Sunday night, points add up for the standing and your start all over…

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Games actually PLAYED/ROSTERED totals for F/D and G

I wish I could compare how many games my players have played (while ROSTERED not on the bench). You can see "GP" in Team Log, but this is simply how many the players have played total (even if they were benched for some). I run with 3 or 4 defenseman, and I have no way of knowing if it's hurting my total games played.

210th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Leon Draisaitl from non-cut list.

He no longer is on the Oilers' top line with McDavid (now 3rd line) and is not on the top PP unit either. He is significantly underperforming and hurting a lot of fantasy owners who cannot cut or move him. Thanks!

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add LW to Mikael Granlund (MIN)

Mikael Granlund will play LW on a line with M. Koivu (C only) and Zucker (RW), please add LW to Granlund's eligibility

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/minnesota-wild/line-combinations

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2016-17 Position eligibility requests

Put back RW for Seguin and LW for Kusnestov. Both have played in dual positions for multiple seasons.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  883 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why can't I drop a player in my IR slot to pick up another IR player?

I'm simply swapping a current IR player for a different one,

but instead, I need to DROP an active player as well, so that I can pick up the IR player. Plus I risk losing the active player I dropped since he goes through Waivers...

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Maximum Games Played per roster slot - Goalies - Points-Only Leagues

Commisioners should be able to set the amount of Maximum Games Played per goalie roster slot in Points-Only Leagues.

Since goalies never play all 82 games in a season, and in Points-Only leagues each goalie roster slot is set to 82 Maximum Games Played per slot by default with no option to adjust, managers inevitably have to own more than one goalie per goalie roster slot in order to reach the Maximum Games Played for that position. In larger Points-Only leagues this means that some managers will be at an unfair disadvantage because there are not enough quality goalie starts…

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Moe, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re committed to providing the best fantasy hockey experience for our users. I will pass your request on to our product team to investigate making the change. Good luck the rest of the season!

Yahoo Product Support

20. Please keep up with dual eligibility on obscure deep league players, too.

For example, I just signed Alex Iaffalo (who has played LW with Kopitar and Brown all season) and Yanni Gourde (who has played wing in Tampa) and they are still listed as C only.

I am counting on them getting their LW and RW designations soon or else I made some bad moves here.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Hockey

Feedback and Knowledge Base