Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Hockey better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Please share my info with the NHL" preference is not saving correctly

On the edit information page from your team, there is the preference that says:

"PLEASE SHARE MY INFO WITH THE NHL SO I CAN RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT NHL GAMECENTER LIVE, THE NHL NEWSLETTER, AND SPECIAL OFFERS FROM THE NHL, ITS AFFILIATES, AND MEMBER TEAMS."

I selected 'no' and saved. When I went back in, it was 'yes' again. Not sure if that's a universal glitch or Yahoo sneakily set it up that way. Either way, please fix it and reply on this thread that it's done.

Thanks.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. roster lock

Weekly roster lock set up is terrible. Instead of locking rosters at midnight, do what is done in football. Lock players at the start of their first game play. It makes literally zero sense why I cannot pick up a player Monday at 5PM, to play that week. Especially when there are often injuries on Sunday night and/or Yahoo is always late to updating player status, thus screwing over managers each week.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2016-17 Position eligibility requests

Put back RW for Seguin and LW for Kusnestov. Both have played in dual positions for multiple seasons.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  875 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Combination between Rotisserie and Head-to-head

Hi,
    Would it be possible to combine Head-to-head with Rotisserie, in order to create a week-to-week rotisserie mode?

With that, we would reduce the luck factor, for example by playing against the hottest team in a week when you have the second hottest team, and keep the “who’s hot or not” value from the head-to-head mode, with moves limits.

The team with most goals gets 10 points (if there are 10 teams) and, with 9 stats, you could get up to 90 points for a week. On Sunday night, points add up for the standing and your start all over…

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add Takeaway / Giveaway Ratio

Another Util category which sounds more fair and important than +/-.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fantasy Hockey edit pre draft rankings

Could Yahoo please add a box where we could just type in a players name to add him to our rankings list instead of searching for the players by name and position and constantly loading more players names. When you are looking for prospects or players in a very deep pool, this becomes quite time consuming. We can do this during the season when searching for players and the commish can do this when submitting the keepers and we can do it during a draft. So why can't we have a search box for players names when we edit our…

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add LW to Bryan Rust

Bryan Rust should have LW added. He's been playing LW with Malkin and Kessel

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Additional Goalie Stat Categories

Below would bring all of the Stat Categories currently being used by the NHL.

OT = OT and/or S/O Losses
    PIM = Penalty Minutes
    TOI = Time On Ice
    G = Goals
    A = Assists

Source: http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?gameType=2&position=G&season=20142015&sort=wins&status=A&viewName=summary

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Two Week Finals (head to head)

Please give Yahoo users the option of picking a 1 week or a two week finals. All you are giving us at the moment is 1 week and there is no choice. We do not want you to change the format for all leagues, just make it an option please. That can not be that hard to implement.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. For the pro league have a feature that shows how many people are in the league or fewer drafts. Too many leagues don't happen

Way too many times joining leagues and deleting them or getting cancelled because the pro leagues have a lot of drafts that never fill up, but you can't tell how many people are in it.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where did the GP column go?

You removed the GP column on the My Team stats, I dont understand why. Should put it just left of the TOI/G.

Very useful

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I NEED BYES FOR THE 1ST AND 2ND SEEDS FOR ROUND ONE OF THE PLAYOFFS! PLEASE!

I NEED THE 1ST AND 2ND SEED TO GET BYES IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS. I HAVE 8 TEAMS ENTERING IN A 12 TEAM LEAGUE. I DO NOT WANT ROUND 1 TO BE A MATCHUP BETWEEN 1 VS. 8

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drop the position provider who has Eberle as a center.

Seriously. Self explanatory. Terrible.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NO LIMITATIONS ON HOW MANY TIMES THE COMMISSIONER CAN PAUSE DURING THE DRAFT

What is the purpose to only allowing 5 pauses by the commissioner during the draft???

This feature totally ruined our 12 man draft this year. People get disconnected or lag especially during peak drafting times nearing season start.

For a private draft with 12 friends, what is the purpose of this?

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Free Leagues

Increase the number of free leagues you are allowed to join. 8 free leagues vs 50 Pro leagues is crazy.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Making Keeper process better:

Have all keepers be automatically removed from the pre edit draft rankings list. Sucks filtering them out manually. Also have the keepers numbered in the list the commissioner checks over. Would make things so much easier

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Goalie assists HAVE to count as points. Jimmy Howard had a shorthanded assist lastnight, that will make or break some teams weeks.

Topic title says it all. Goalie assists have to count in scoring. Something like Jimmy Howard's shorthanded assist is a difference maker in category pools.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Matt Murray's stats for Oct 7 not on my matchup

Matt Murray's shutout on Oct 7 aren't on my matchup stats

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base