Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Weekly Winner Announcement

The day following the last game after tiebreakers are decided, the homepage should have a pop up on website and mobile app announcing who won for the week.

I

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add LAS VEGAS to TEAM SELECTION

CHANGE OAKLAND TO LAS VEGAS

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Week 1 is listed as week 2

I noticed that week 1 of the 2021 season is listed as week 2. What's going on?

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow a user to set up multiple entries per userid.

For example I have 3 kids who want to play football Fantasy Pickem contests but they are too young for me to set them up with Yahoo emails and user ids. So allow multiple entries in these contests per user please.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Skipping the pick for Thursday Night Football should result in lose of average league confidence point value

Currently if a member does not input a pick for the Thursday Night Football game then they simply lose their 1-pt value pick since they still have the option to pick any point value later in the week. I would propose that if you miss the Thursday Night Football pick then you lose whatever the average pt value pick is for the who league.

The reason for this request was that during the Chiefs-Chargers game this week every member of my group picked Chiefs to win with point average of ~10. However chiefs lost. Now by default the person that…

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Commissioner Changes to Pro Football Pick'em Leagues Picks Retroactively

As the commissioner of a league I should be able to change picks after the deadline for people that send me their picks because they are having computer problems.

For example, if a friend makes his picks and something goes wrong and the picks don't save, but he has documentation that he made the picks, I as the commissioner need to have a way to change that.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Excel export function

Add a function to export the "Weekly Performance" or "Group Picks" pages as excel spreadsheets.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow posts to be seen on Yahoo fantasy mobile app.

Most of my guys use the mobile app and are unable to see posts, which can be a problem for my league.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow commissioner to determine how much playoffs are worth.

I feel making playoffs the same as regular season makes no sense. I currently make playoffs worth 2 points and update the standing in a post but this should be allowed by the commissioner.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. with the revamped mobile app as commissioner I couldn't make picks for members. I had to use the computer

go back to older format or have someone who has a clue to alter formats

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We should be able to change the name of a our group, even AFTER initially opening the group.

I run a few different groups under the same idea - It would be nice to be able to change or alter the group name AFTER registering the group. Why can't this be done? I always forget after the fact and get frustrated when I can't go back and do it. I dont like having to re-register, and get a new group number - ESPECIALLY after people have already started signing up..... please consider making this possible.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix glitch with counting picks wrong that are indeed correct.

Some of my picks were not counted correct so my point values are incorrect. Fix that glitch. Just caught that error this week. This occurred in every week.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix Pro Football Pick'em NOW

Your picks against the spread are constantly marked wrong, and I'm tired of it. Bills covered the +10 spread against the Texans last week (lost 20-13), yet it marked my pick as a loss. Rams didnt cover the spread last week, yet i got the win. Chargers didnt cover it this week yet i won, and there's probably more. Wtf yahoo???

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pick'em private league history?

Why can't we have access to private league history like we can get for our Yahoo fantasy leagues ?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Missed deadline and confidence points

Our group has the deadline set to 5 minutes before each game with confidence points. When players don't get their picks in prior to the Thursday deadline, they still have the option to assign all points for the week so obviously the 1 point pick is going to go on the game that they missed. That doesn't seem fair as the people that actually get their picks in on time usually assign more than the 1 point pick. There have been several upsets on Thursday this year already and the people that got their picks in on time were down…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show tiebreakers at conclusion of week

I can see who won, but I can't see WHY they won. Can you please change the viewing options so we can see what each person entered for the tiebreakers so we can see how/why the winner is the winner?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show tiebreakers in the Group Pick section so that all players can see the tiebreakers on the page.

Please have the winner of the week be the one who got the most games correct. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker should determine the winner. My pool is kind of messed up showing someone who got 9 right as "the week's winner" while three of us got 11 games right. Please make it more about the games correctly picked for win/loss.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. drag drop

Allow drag and drop for confidence pools. the current UI/UX feels like its from 2004

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow a group to change its deadline rules during the season.

Allow a group to change its deadline rules during the season.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base