Pro Football Pick'em

Pro Football Pick’em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Pro Football Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Where’s my point?

I don't understand something.... how is Minnesota awarded the win when the game ended in a tie with a 0.0 spread.... am I missing something??? It should be a push!!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minn/GB push?

Why is this game showing as a win for minn? But there was a push the prior week in the New England / Texans game

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mistake in Packers-Vikings game

You need to correct a mistake -- the Packers-Vikings game was a straight pick'em, and it ended in a tie - which should mean a push for all. But you have awarded Minnesota picks with a win and Green picks with a loss -- that is not correct.
    Please fix this on Monday -- or this poor commissioner will have plenty of explaining to do, with no real concrete answer why. Thanks.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need to change my time zone and it keeps kicking me out

I'm on the east coast, the time zone is set to west coast. When I go to change it, the page kicks me out. This is just cycling. What is the problem? Thanks

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Pro Football Pick'em NOW

Your picks against the spread are constantly marked wrong, and I'm tired of it. Bills covered the +10 spread against the Texans last week (lost 20-13), yet it marked my pick as a loss. Rams didnt cover the spread last week, yet i got the win. Chargers didnt cover it this week yet i won, and there's probably more. Wtf yahoo???

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i cant save my picks.

i missed the first game but its set for "5 min before game starts" and i cant pick highest/lowest scoring team...

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. POP UP AD RESOLUTION

This usually means there is something that's been added to your registry that keeps getting activated when you get on certain websites. You should use a *reputable* registry cleaner in conjunction with an ad remover program. I do this anytime I start getting pop-ups for anything and it resolves the issue. I'm a Norton fan myself, but as long as it's a reputable program you should be fine.

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Are your picking stats right it seems very odd that Oakland was picked more than LA Chargers on week 10.

Are your picking stats right, it seems very odd that Oakland was picked more than LA Chargers on week 10? Also, on week 11 it seems odd that Detroit is picked more than Carolina and Jacksonville is picked more than Pittsburgh and Washington is picked more than Houston?

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Moderate the message board

I come to you for Fantasy Football, NOT a bunch of people spewing hateful political messages! I get enough of that on other platforms. Either moderate and ban people who post anything non-fantasy football related, or just do away with the feature all together! Just sad you allow the hateful racist posts I read today!

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The overall leaderboard ignores players in leagues that drop a week

The overall leaderboard ignores players in leagues that drop a week, as their total reflects one less week of wins. For overall purposes, that week should be added back in so these players can be included.

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. put team records on My picks page, thanks

put team records on My picks page, thanks

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. “Game Ties” are currently unfair to anyone who picked high points. Everyone should get their points. Its advantage to low point pics. Wrong

“Game Ties” are currently unfair to anyone who picked high points. Everyone should get their points. Its advantage to low point pics. The idea is not to be advantageous to anyone. Everyone should receive the points they pick. It’s a points game and it gives an unfair advantage to not be issued points.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pushes

Nobody really likes'em (except bookies) and a lot of ideas are out there. Looks like the most universal agreement is to make sure all spreads are xx.5. How about leave it up to the commish in the settings, with the following option:
    No-push option: for games with non-zero whole-number point spread, add 0.5 point to (pick one): (a) home team (b) visitor (c) favorite (d) underdog.
    In the case of a 0.0 spread game ending in a tie, leave it as a push, and/or let commish also decide how points are awarded (none, everyone, half-confidence, whatever.)

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is the second time I made my weekly football picks and I look to see my picks weren't lock in. Im done picking with yall for the season

I make picks the I save them but when I check to see how I fared. I finding my picks are not saved. It happen in week 1 now week 4. This sucks.

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Commissioner Changes to Pro Football Pick'em Leagues Picks Retroactively

As the commissioner of a league I should be able to change picks after the deadline for people that send me their picks because they are having computer problems.

For example, if a friend makes his picks and something goes wrong and the picks don't save, but he has documentation that he made the picks, I as the commissioner need to have a way to change that.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base