Pro Football Pick'em

Pro Football Pick’em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Pro Football Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Where’s my point?

I don't understand something.... how is Minnesota awarded the win when the game ended in a tie with a 0.0 spread.... am I missing something??? It should be a push!!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow commissioner to determine how much playoffs are worth.

I feel making playoffs the same as regular season makes no sense. I currently make playoffs worth 2 points and update the standing in a post but this should be allowed by the commissioner.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. with the revamped mobile app as commissioner I couldn't make picks for members. I had to use the computer

go back to older format or have someone who has a clue to alter formats

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Skipping the pick for Thursday Night Football should result in lose of average league confidence point value

Currently if a member does not input a pick for the Thursday Night Football game then they simply lose their 1-pt value pick since they still have the option to pick any point value later in the week. I would propose that if you miss the Thursday Night Football pick then you lose whatever the average pt value pick is for the who league.

The reason for this request was that during the Chiefs-Chargers game this week every member of my group picked Chiefs to win with point average of ~10. However chiefs lost. Now by default the person that…

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tie Breakers

Yahoo,your tie breaker system in Group # 13156 failed. Please take a look at it and fix the problem. We as fantasy users spend a lot of time with your service, it would be disappointing if your system fails us. Commissioner

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update the Pick Distribution. Ind is showing 0% in the No Spread Confidence tab, and they are favored.

Update the Pick Distribution. Ind is showing 0% in the No Spread Confidence tab, and they are favored.

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow posts to be seen on Yahoo fantasy mobile app.

Most of my guys use the mobile app and are unable to see posts, which can be a problem for my league.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow commissioner to determine how many points games are worth. Especially in playoffs.

As commissioner, I should be able to alter how much a given game is worth or at least decide how much all games are worth in a given week. Currently my league has WC set at 2 ppg, Divisional at 3 ppg, Conference at 4, and SB at 5. I'd love this to be an option going forward.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Are your picking stats right it seems very odd that Oakland was picked more than LA Chargers on week 10.

Are your picking stats right, it seems very odd that Oakland was picked more than LA Chargers on week 10? Also, on week 11 it seems odd that Detroit is picked more than Carolina and Jacksonville is picked more than Pittsburgh and Washington is picked more than Houston?

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like you to allow Commissioner to update the standing manually.

This would help as I count playoffs as 2 points each and I have a different tie breaker.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need help

I'm unable to do my picks for the week I'm aware it has to be 5 minutes before the game the game isn't until tomorrow why am I having trouble

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Commissioner Changes to Pro Football Pick'em Leagues Picks Retroactively

As the commissioner of a league I should be able to change picks after the deadline for people that send me their picks because they are having computer problems.

For example, if a friend makes his picks and something goes wrong and the picks don't save, but he has documentation that he made the picks, I as the commissioner need to have a way to change that.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix glitch with counting picks wrong that are indeed correct.

Some of my picks were not counted correct so my point values are incorrect. Fix that glitch. Just caught that error this week. This occurred in every week.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Excel export function

Add a function to export the "Weekly Performance" or "Group Picks" pages as excel spreadsheets.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix Pro Football Pick'em NOW

Your picks against the spread are constantly marked wrong, and I'm tired of it. Bills covered the +10 spread against the Texans last week (lost 20-13), yet it marked my pick as a loss. Rams didnt cover the spread last week, yet i got the win. Chargers didnt cover it this week yet i won, and there's probably more. Wtf yahoo???

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pro-pickem - Yahoo Fantasy phone app messages

I run a Pro-pickem group on yahoo fantasy. I find a lot of the guys are using the Yahoo Fantasy phone app and they never read the posted messages or the commissioners notes. Can you add the messages to the Pro-Pickem Phone app?

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why are my picks not being saved? I can set them on my yahoo sports app on my phone and it shows them being saved

they show them being saved but they come back on game day as losses. Also, I didn't know you had to transfer them to my phone if I made my picks on my computer, ANOTHER week of losses. It's getting pathetic YAHOO!!!!

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)