Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Pro Football Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show tiebreakers in the Group Pick section so that all players can see the tiebreakers on the page.

Please have the winner of the week be the one who got the most games correct. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker should determine the winner. My pool is kind of messed up showing someone who got 9 right as "the week's winner" while three of us got 11 games right. Please make it more about the games correctly picked for win/loss.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scoring Discrepancy In the App

There is an error in the app that counts disqualified picks in the weekly performance and the group scores. The standings scores are correct, but they do not match.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PUSH RULES

If there is a push, both sides should get a point. Currently no points are awarded for a push, which also benefits players who forget their picks. Let's level the playing field and award a point when a push occurs.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How do you change your email in the Pickem members list?

Want to change email and tell members how to update theirs. how?
    Also , how come it doesnt have HTML capabilities??

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spreads on app don't match online spreads

While games show as "off" on your online platform, those same games show as "even" on the app. Please update the app to also reflect "off" games as "off" so they match. My league plays a bit differently (we only pick 10 of the games) and we don't pick "off" games, so this does make a difference for us because if someone is making their picks on the app, they may think the speed is "0" when it says even as opposed to the game being "off."

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need tiebreaker clarity

The current tiebreaker of predicting scores for two games does not make any sense. I cannot figure out what the tiebreaker is actually calculating. There must be a way to see why/how someone won the tiebreaker.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. it's not a pick em idea but a yahoo sports idea. Can our picks be linked to scores/schedule? Makes tracking our wins/losses easier

it's not a pick em idea but a yahoo sports idea. Can our picks be linked to scores/schedule? Makes tracking our wins/losses easier

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. drag drop

Allow drag and drop for confidence pools. the current UI/UX feels like its from 2004

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add-on to Fantasy Football StatTracker

With the pop-out window for StatTracker for the Fantasy Football (desktop-based), maybe add the Pro Football Pick'em as an active link so we can see our group picks real-time.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pick Em points weighted in playoffs

As a commissioner of a Pick Em group, I would like to weigh the points in the playoffs so that each week totals a possible 16 pts. So each Wild Card game would be worth 4 pts., Divisional games would be 4 pts each, Conference Championships are worth 8 pts, and the Super Bowl is worth 16 pts. This would allow players who are behind in points an opportunity to catch up in the playoffs.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we customize pickem? I want to set it so I can pick 5 vs the spread.

I wants custom options on the amount of games you can pick

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorrect Winner, 2017 Week 1 PIT/CLE

For 2017 Week 1, you have Cleveland listed as the winner of the game, but Pittsburgh won 21-18.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Archive Previous Years

It's annoying that after each year, commissioners lose the list of previous league members and league standings. It would be nice if NFL pick em league info information can be preserved like regular fantasy leagues are.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Spacing between picks is larger?

Why is the spacing bigger this yr. It was fine last yr. looks bigger. Could be a little tighter IMO.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've given up on Yahoo Pickem---Moved to CBS

While the addition of the app last year was great....the lack of care going into this Pickem and Survivor platform is ridiculous. I run one pool each every single year, each with almost 100 people (not over though...cuz who would want that)......and we're all going to CBS.

They do have everything. History. Payment tracking. Commish editing. Actual customization.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo, despite the critics, you have one of the, if not THE best pickem groups out there. However, PLEASE open the limit to 5 instead of 3

We can only enter or run 3 pickem groups. Therefore I have to have like 7 yahoo IDs. Please change that number to 5. That would be great.

Thanks

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dues

Can it manage funds and payout like fantasy football does. I hate having to hassle with collecting money and dealing with payouts.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Playoffs thru Superbowl should be worth progressively more points each week. Keeps peoplefrom dropping out early.

Wildcard games = 2 points/game
    Divisional playoffs= 4 points/game
    Championship = 6 points/game
    Superbowl=10 points

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Do your job! Post Super Bowl Point Spread it's Tuesday!

It's just days away from the final game, the Super Bowl! you guys haven't even posted a point spread yet! Post it please!

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Now that the season's over, for those of us that won our league, let's get a ranking of winners

I would like to know, over the entire system, how I did in terms of W-L record and total points.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base