Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fix embedded picture problem! No pics! On Android or PC!!!

I get no embedded pics in my mail. Computer or Android device! Just happened out of the blue 2 days ago. And no, "block images"is not checked in settings!

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Developer pls provide the auto advance feature in the settings of the Yahoo mail app

By auto advance feature I mean- after reading a mail if I delete the mail then the app should move to the older/newer mail.this feature should be provided in the settings.this is a very handy feature.now what is happening is that every time I delete a mail the app moves to the conversation list.thanks.hope u will provide this feature in the next update.thanking u in anticipation of your kind help n response.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to block un wanted mails how shall I do?

I want to block un wanted mails how shall I do?

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I remove the new Sports dropdown box from my inbox screen on my Android. I am not interested and find it very distracting.

I need a way to remove the new dropdown box showing at the top right corner of my screen. I didn't request Sports updates, scores or data and I can't find a way to delete it.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cc Options

I like to automatically CC myself so that I have a record of what I sent and know that it went through. Can I do that in this app? Can't find a setting for it if there is one. If not, can you add that feature?

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mail going to Spam issue

In the last few weeks my mail is going to Spam. These are senders that have been sending mail to me for years and it was never a problem before. What makes things worse is that if I mark it "not spam" they move to Inbox and then immediately back to the Spam folder. I tried to then move it manually but same thing happens. Keeps going back to spam! FIX THE GLITCH!

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New emails go straight to Trash

Emails go to Trash before being read

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. لماذا لم تصلني رسائل من موقع فيس بوك الي لبريد

لماذا لم تصلني رسائل من موقع فيس بوك الي لبريد

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the terrible spam isues in Yahoo mail and home page.

Of all the mail and other sites in the world the only worse place to find would be on a Stormy Daniels Web site.

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show all email on app

Idk why its an idea when its a feedback, but the app will not allow me to see all of my email, and keeps causing emails to disapear evry time it refreshes when i scroll

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Spam problems

Since I can't send you an email about my problem, and no info exists to help me with my problem I have to write it here. I keep getting email sent to my spam folder even if I never marked it spam and even if when I see the sender in my spam folder I always mark it NOT SPAM! what the **** is going on with Yahoo mail? Don't you people care about the users? Why is it that I can't send you an email directly? Hope someone sees this and replies to me!

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. trash folder back to folder to the trash folder so I need to move them all at once instead of one at a time because I have about 80 of them

There needs to be a way to restore emails from the trash folder back to the inbox, but restore all of them at the same time instead of one at a time. I accidentally deleted my entire inbox. How do I restore all of them at the same time?

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to have better access to our contact list on the Android app as well as being able to send a message to a group.

Group lists are essential to use to send out emails to multille people but I haven't been able to figure out how to get access on my android to the group's I have created in my contact list that I have created on my desktop computer.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide the Yahoo calendar as an Android App

Yahoo mail app for Android works well on my samsung s7. Why is there no calendar app or ability to link the calendar effectively to another calendar app?

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow me to pick the search engine not default to Edge

When i search from Ymail it defaults to Edge i would rather be able to select the browser

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why don't I get email updates on people I follow anymore

Used to get daily emails of people I follow daily....why are these emails no longer coming....my settings say yes to receive them

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Very very slow to load email, why?

Thought it was a big and waiting for fix but seems to be getting worse a worse!
    Please advise if there is a conflict that makes losing mail take so very long!!!
    Thanks

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Feedback and Knowledge Base