Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Kindly refund me payment made for yahoo pro mobile app

When customer paying for you products give them payment details for acknowledging payment purposes yahoo transactions . Even in app I count find my payment details. So refund ASAP

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix embedded picture problem! No pics! On Android or PC!!!

I get no embedded pics in my mail. Computer or Android device! Just happened out of the blue 2 days ago. And no, "block images"is not checked in settings!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The app used to automatically load the next mail when the current mail was deleted. So it was possible to quickly read and delete emails.

Now I'm taken back to the Inbox and I've got to select the next email. This makes it much slower, and I've already started to use the app less as I've now got to click twice rather than once for every email. Please bring the auto-advance option back.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nothing but problems with this Yahoo app on my Android for over a week now. It's the only app on my phone giving me a hard time

Nothing but problems with this Yahoo email app on my phone for a week now. All my other apps work fine.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Good

Yahoo is good

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add a block feature to block messages Fromm a specific user or

I'm a paid user of the ad-free version of the Yahoo email app for Android and am on the verge of cancelling my paid subscription. Why? I'm so glad you asked...read on

The Yahoo mail app for Android is lacking so many basic functions that are found in other email apps that have been created/published by individuals/entities with far fewer financial resources than Yahoo. For instance: why isn't there a feature that allows the user to block messages from a specific user or domain??? This can be achieved but only by logging onto Yahoo's web interface using one's Yahoo email…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Deleting mail

I have been trying to delete some e-mails and they keep coming back

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Yahoo app is slow

My Yahoo app is very slow, often times telling 10-15 seconds to load, sometimes longer. Am i missing an update or something? Why is it so slow? Thank you!

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Android (ver 9) app times out, can not read mails or send mails. App stays running on Google Pixel 1, but closes itself. Can not use app.

Phone app times out, before I can read emails or send emails. App stays running on Google Pixel, but closes itself. Can not use app. Any solution?

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "you may have overpaid" popup is annoying

I should be able to turn that off.

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Developer pls provide the auto advance feature in the settings of the Yahoo mail app

By auto advance feature I mean- after reading a mail if I delete the mail then the app should move to the older/newer mail.this feature should be provided in the settings.this is a very handy feature.now what is happening is that every time I delete a mail the app moves to the conversation list.thanks.hope u will provide this feature in the next update.thanking u in anticipation of your kind help n response.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I delete old unwanted documents

How do I delete old unwanted documents

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Invalid account

Invalid email address? Have had Yahoo Mail since 1995. Got several spam emails saying my email account is going to be deactivated. Which i ignored since it was not from yahoo. I can't use my email on any sites anymore it says invalid email address. Please help me.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quiet time

It would be nice to have a setting to silence notifications during certain times, like work hours.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. very important complaint

Hi first of all thanks for yahoo's good services. but now I am so dissatisfied and a bit angry of yahoo. Because in the last few months I have received alot of SPAM EMAILS and annoying emails in my INBOX , minute by minute. I was receiving this SPAM emails in my spam box in the last several months. but this days, I am receiving them im my main INBOX. I am a pharmacy student and I use this EMAIL for my academical and important tasks. I have used yahoo email for several years but if this condition continues, I…

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think you have a perfect way to erase emails its so easy love it

Dont change the way you can erase e mails its faster i love it

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choose ads i like versus not like to see

I want to abke to click on an ad to say i don't...or do...like it.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Feedback and Knowledge Base