Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List mail app system requirements

The exact system requirements for all available versions of the Yahoo Mail app are nowhere to be seen, especially in the help section here:
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-app-for-android

The Yahoo Mail detail entry at the Google Play Store website lists only "various versions" for both the available app version and the OS version required.

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an undo button to the Android app when composing

This seems like such a basic necessity for an email app. Why would you not have this feature? I lost a lengthy email I was in the middle of composing because my three year old got a hold of my phone and managed to delete the whole thing. Yahoo oh so helpfully auto-saved the new empty draft. I am so done with Yahoo. You ruined my day.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix embedded picture problem! No pics! On Android or PC!!!

I get no embedded pics in my mail. Computer or Android device! Just happened out of the blue 2 days ago. And no, "block images"is not checked in settings!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The app used to automatically load the next mail when the current mail was deleted. So it was possible to quickly read and delete emails.

Now I'm taken back to the Inbox and I've got to select the next email. This makes it much slower, and I've already started to use the app less as I've now got to click twice rather than once for every email. Please bring the auto-advance option back.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nothing but problems with this Yahoo app on my Android for over a week now. It's the only app on my phone giving me a hard time

Nothing but problems with this Yahoo email app on my phone for a week now. All my other apps work fine.

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop stolen yahoo contacts be used for scam emails

You've got to stop the people who stole Yahoo Mail user passwords from sending phishing emails to our yahoo contacts.

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bra

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. YAHOOMAIL DELETED ALL EMAIL DUE TO INACTIVITY FOR 3YEARS

Please restore my emails as these are needed to settle a case in embassies and is a life changing matter. Hoping for your feedback the soonest possible. Thank you in advance

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get locked out and have to pay to talk to someone. Will be switching to gmail. They know how to help!!!

Don't have access to old recovery phone number for a different account. The help site is no help at all. Wants me to sign up for mail pro to talk to an agent. Always had problems with the password I set not working on sign in. Yahoo has turned into garbage. Will be switching to gmail.

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mazyarfereydoun@yahoo.com

I wish I could download Yahoo Mail via the "Direct Link". Because this app is not available in my country at Google Play Store. (Iran)

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of the annoying, garish logos.

The new app is so ugly & cluttered. The logos by each email are an unwanted distraction. Why are you punishing your longtime users, Yahoo?

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug Report? Fix Sender Line that changes.

When the logos change I figure it is server lag, or the business changed its logo on another server, but now...The sender line, not subject, often changes... It's creepy to see a logo from a business sender, a sender line that doesn't match it, and then come back to see it change, or watch it change before my eyes. Also, I caught it on screen capture once, both before and after the change (took the first one because logo didn't match), but now my feed is sometimes DRM protected, so I haven't been able to catch it in the act…

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Removing Old Folders

Multiple Folders that have not been used for Years, Need a way to Delete, Remove these Folders

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo Mail App should have way to reorient attached upside down photos in app.

No matter what i do the photo is sent upside down.
    Used 3rd party app to make them upside down and Yahoo app still sends them upside down. Issue with the EXIF reader.

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Feedback and Knowledge Base