Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I'll tell you what I think.....YAHOO SUCKS !!! I CAN'T EVEN READ MY EMAILS BECAUSE THEY WON'T SCROLL !!!

GO BACK TO YAHOO OF YEARS AGO WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKED PROPERLY ! THIS NEW YAHOO SUCKS !!! I CAN'T READ MY EMAILS BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME SCROLL !!!

FIX THIS MESS YOU'VE CREATED !!!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I attach another email to a new/different email

Problrm..How do I attach another email to a new/different email

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Big security breach on mobile mail app

So I cannot find any yahoo help, nonresponsive organization. This mobile app shows my email recipients WHO I email, all their contact info, who they email, all THEIR contact info and so on. This is a huge problem. Any response, Yahoo? All I've gotten is a scammer who pretended to be yahoo, trying to hack into my computer. You have sh*t customer service.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New phone and can't sign in

Recently received a new phone number. Now I can't access my email through my password or recovery email. It keeps trying to send a text to my old number. Is there a way I can get into my account with my passowrd?

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lost my emails and the message says: Welcome Back! Continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care. What to do next?

A simple link to just "Reactive my account" and a message to the backup email account with a simple instruction WHAT TO DO...

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. cant open my yahoo

Why i cant open my yahoo? I know my password but still the prompt i saw is WRONG PASSWORD. They asked me about the security password like verifying thru moblie phone and alternative email but unfortunately im no longer using my alternative email since 6 yrs and i also changed my mobile number but i recall i updated my details on my yahoo. But why still my security password is not updated.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don'd send any notification other than new emails. This is a mail app, I have other choices of news portal.

While I understand your motivation to work as a group company, please remember this: there is a reason I only installed your mail app instead of your other services. Mingle the two will only make you lose your mail users.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delete on notifications do not work..

Email notification comes in. Click the delete button in the notification panel and nothing happens.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. termination of account

i keep on receiving an email stating that I have requested for my account to be terminated when I have not made any request. this email then sends me links that requests for my email details and other information concerning my account. the Web address requesting for this information I have noticed is not even an yahoo service. and why is it we are not able to directly email you concerning any problema we may have with our accounts this is highly unprofessional as not all our problems can be quickly resolved with tapping on the help center problem tabs.…

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. First,; I think yahoo don't really care what I (or anyone else, for that matter) think. if they did, there would be an effective means of "c

I don't believe Yahoo actually cares what I think, otherwise there would be an effective means of communication in order to better relate and repair issues with the "service". I used to be able to mark my spam and unwanted email and it would not reappear, now I can only delete it time and again and it constantly returns. I am seriously considering leaving Yahoo and going strictly GMAIL. AND, I would suggest all others consider likewise in order to find a SERVICE that actually is concerned about the users.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sort emails by sender on Android

We need a sort/filter option to display emails grouped by sender please. Its really annoying having to go through emails one by one. There's no option currently on Android app. Please look into it.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo needs improved support

If months of emails are going to disappear, multiple times or accounts are going to be empty, customers should have an avenue for swift resolution. People run businesses, ptos, personal finances, life from these accounts. Days with missing content is unacceptable.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please get rid of mobile view and "apps". They're terrible! Put back the desktop view for my phone.

I would like to see the option to go to desktop view and not default to mobile view on my phone, or any other device. I won't use the app either. I hate apps. And I loathe anything in mobile view. It's slow, doesn't load, I can't always click on and view my messages, and the options are severely limited. Icons are in strange spots and in order to know what they do I have to click on it and see what happens. I would prefer if they were left as words that say what it does. This isn't B.C.…

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 01003309815

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Biggest disappointment ever

I've had yahoo mail for almost 20 years...have always been satisfied until last few months...started with deleted emails reappearing, them went to emails appearing and disappearing at random...try to sign in on forum with account key?...not happening...keep getting mail saying to update I do, doesn't help...it's getting worse and worse...I can't sign in for help because I signed out (I'm still signed in) what the ****?

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Android app "actions" don't actually do anything!

Marking messages as read, moving them into folders, and even starring them - those are some basic functions of daily email use. So one would assume that the actions you take actually work.. right? NOPE!! At first I thought it was just the read/unread thing but it has turned out to be every action I've tried. The only way for me to actually make anything happen is to access my account on the web.

Detailed example: Mark new messages read, then refresh. Same messages are unread. Check unread folder and messages are there. Select messages to mark read - but…

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Feedback and Knowledge Base