Yahoo Mail B10

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop screwing around with Yahoo Mail. I have a right to use an Ad Blocker and will continue to do so. I'm close to going to GMail!

I'm neary done with Yahoo Mail and your BS. Stop screwing around with our email accounts. I don't want VIDEOS in my email and will continue to use the Ad Blocker as long as they are there. Give me Basic Mail and just leave me alone! You're switching it back and forth since 4/1/20. You're worse than Covid 19! We have enough to contend with . Cut it out!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better spam protection

Stop allowing so much spam come through. Not a single problem with this on Gmail. On yahoo mail, easily 10 spam a day!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. yahoo mail zooms in and out on chrome

Fix the issue where Yahoo mail zooms in and out on Chrome (chrome is up to date, it happens when I am not touching the mouse or keyboard, only happens on chrome, and only happens on yahoo mail (not other websites). Thanks!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The size of the font is soooooo small!!!

The size of the font is sooooooooooooo small.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove anti-Ad Blocker prompts

Basic mail doesn't work at all in browsers, and ads are ineffectual and annoying. Plus, Yahoo Mail Pro is hardly worth the money to pay for a subscription, especially considering no other existing webmail service does this.

Therefore, please get rid of the anti-ad blocker prompts that keep popping up for no good reason.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop with the "What you are missing on the home page" garbage. The answer is NOTHING.

Quit giving me a notification that I'm missing yet another anti-Trump, biased, leftist, garbage article on your dying main page. I haven't visited the main page in a couple of years for a reason. You want to chase off half of your customer base, then try to reel them back in with the very trash that chased them off in the first place. What morons are making these decisions at Yahoo?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unread Email not displaying

Unread inbox doesn't display ALL of my unread messages. This just started happening a few days ago.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I just clicked on a sign-in for user voice ... and after that, "BLOCK SENDERS" disappeared as an option in my Yahoo mail. PLEASE HELP.

SCARY FOR ME: I just clicked on a sign-in for user voice that was required to submit my feedback ... and after that, "BLOCK SENDERS" disappeared as an option in my Yahoo mail. PLEASE HELP. THIS IS SCARY!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mail ads

Don't delete peoples' emails! All of mine are gone. I guess it's gmail for me now! You're ****!!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please take the what your missing off my banner in my mail. I purposely skip your news because it is too biased and ridiculous!

Please, for the love of God and all that is holy take the see what your missing off my banner in my mail box!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I really hate "what you are missing on Yahoo" and there should be a way to turn it off

I really hate "what you are missing on Yahoo" either get rid of it or give us a way to turn it off

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why can't I sort my emails by sender?

I wish I could sort my inbox by who send the email to me.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop the Ads from changing the size of the webpage from small to bigger and back.

On the email and home page, the Ads change the size of the webpage from small to big and back, it's super annoying. I keep clicking on the wrong thing bc it moves just when I'm clicking.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. inbox sort

I want inbox sort to stay on attachments like it has been. Now when I return to inbox after checking an email it automatically reverts to newest on top. How to fix this?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please make it so we can Block any and ALL emails that end with a specific ending like .uk

I receive a LOT of spam from emails that end with .uk on a daily basis. I follow the built in block feature in the yahoo mail, but it only blocks that specific address, and these guys change their address more than 1 time a day. I'd like to be able to block all that are @.uk ( stands for all info between @ and .uk. This would GREATLY increase my satisfaction with the site.

Thank you.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why is the black topic bar back, remove it!

Why is the black topic bar back on home page! No one wants this, we need our email to be clean. We do not need another topic bar taking up space!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If the right side of an email runs off the screen, I click on R(eply), and the email displays correctly.

Often an email "runs off" the right side of the window.
    And recently, emails that include columns of numbers do not display correctly ... but in both cases, if I click on Reply, they line up perfectly.

Please fix it!

Thanks!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base