Yahoo Mail B10

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop screwing around with Yahoo Mail. I have a right to use an Ad Blocker and will continue to do so. I'm close to going to GMail!

I'm neary done with Yahoo Mail and your BS. Stop screwing around with our email accounts. I don't want VIDEOS in my email and will continue to use the Ad Blocker as long as they are there. Give me Basic Mail and just leave me alone! You're switching it back and forth since 4/1/20. You're worse than Covid 19! We have enough to contend with . Cut it out!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove anti-Ad Blocker prompts

Basic mail doesn't work at all in browsers, and ads are ineffectual and annoying. Plus, Yahoo Mail Pro is hardly worth the money to pay for a subscription, especially considering no other existing webmail service does this.

Therefore, please get rid of the anti-ad blocker prompts that keep popping up for no good reason.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop with the "What you are missing on the home page" garbage. The answer is NOTHING.

Quit giving me a notification that I'm missing yet another anti-Trump, biased, leftist, garbage article on your dying main page. I haven't visited the main page in a couple of years for a reason. You want to chase off half of your customer base, then try to reel them back in with the very trash that chased them off in the first place. What morons are making these decisions at Yahoo?

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AD BLOCKER

YAHOO MAIL STOP THE ****! I HAVE MY AD BLOCKER DEACTIVATED AND I GET THIS INCESSANT, ANNOYING, AND OUT RIGHT RUDE POP-UP TELLING ME MY I NEED TO TURN OFF MY AD BLOCKER TO CONTINUE USING THEIR PREMIUM VERSION. THIS POPS UP FOR NO GOOD REASON!!! YAHOO MAIL GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. I AM FED UP AND DISGUSTED WITH YOUR AD BLOCKER POP-UP NOTIFICATION WINDOW.....STOP IT.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The size of the font is soooooo small!!!

The size of the font is sooooooooooooo small.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better spam protection

Stop allowing so much spam come through. Not a single problem with this on Gmail. On yahoo mail, easily 10 spam a day!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I really hate "what you are missing on Yahoo" and there should be a way to turn it off

I really hate "what you are missing on Yahoo" either get rid of it or give us a way to turn it off

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unread Email not displaying

Unread inbox doesn't display ALL of my unread messages. This just started happening a few days ago.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want my old mail box back, and everything else that I had saved there.

I hadn't been in my yahoo account for a year or so and you took it and fixed me a new one. I want all my other mail and everything else that I had back. My contacts are all gone. I had music and pictures that were sent to me and now I can not find them. My friends and family members sent me pics that I have lost because of my computer messing up and now I don't have them in my mail box to get them. I want the old one back along with everything else. They were…

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NOT whitelisting your freaking mail app I DO NOT WANT ADS in my mail page JUST mail

Do not ask me to Whitelist your **** Mail page, I do not want the ads, you have enough of that on your home pages

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can't I sort my emails by sender?

I wish I could sort my inbox by who send the email to me.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo mail zooms in and out on chrome

Fix the issue where Yahoo mail zooms in and out on Chrome (chrome is up to date, it happens when I am not touching the mouse or keyboard, only happens on chrome, and only happens on yahoo mail (not other websites). Thanks!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop the Ads from changing the size of the webpage from small to bigger and back.

On the email and home page, the Ads change the size of the webpage from small to big and back, it's super annoying. I keep clicking on the wrong thing bc it moves just when I'm clicking.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make it so we can Block any and ALL emails that end with a specific ending like .uk

I receive a LOT of spam from emails that end with .uk on a daily basis. I follow the built in block feature in the yahoo mail, but it only blocks that specific address, and these guys change their address more than 1 time a day. I'd like to be able to block all that are @.uk ( stands for all info between @ and .uk. This would GREATLY increase my satisfaction with the site.

Thank you.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Want me to whitelist? How about you go **** yourself.

Harrasing me to let 80+ ads to showup is not how you get me and others to change our minds on adblocking, infact it makes us double down on it. Other sites atleast just have the banner say "hey we need monsy to run this but we are not gonna bug you anymore than this". Why do you think traditional media newsites are dying?

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How can I make the "Folders" column on the left bigger/wider in size? I have way too much space in the center column where messages/preview

How can I make the "Folders" column on the left bigger/wider in size? I have way too much space in the center column, where messages/preview are, is too wide.

I NEED the left column to be wider. Can't find it in help, settings, or anywhere else. Very Frustrating to constantly having to shift the horizontal scroll bar left and right to read the Folder name before I click on it or move a message into it.

All your competitor email platforms have that option. From a customization perspective, this should NOT be fixed!!!!!!!

Please Advise.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quit changing it without users consent !

Don't need or want whatever theme/aesthetic change you forced down my throat again!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base