UK & Ireland News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. YAHOO IS UTTER ****!

YAHOO IS UTTER ****! STOP CHANGINGNTHINGS, ITS TOTALLY UNNECCESSARY AND PATHETIC. IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER ON PREVIOUS VERSIONS THAN THIS **** YOU HAVE DONE. A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE! OR SHOULD I REFRAZE IT, WHAT IS THERE TO LIKE ABOUT IT? NOTHING!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rubbish yahoo prints

im feed up reading about idiots hunting and killing of animals, and feed up reading about Harry and his misses your American Princess since Oath have taken over yahoo all you print is a load of rubbish get a life not all us Brits want to read **** like you are printing get a life

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. when i use your search engine it comes up with cap. I tried using it rathe than google but have changed back. You need to improve your site

When i search for "my ****** media" it would be a good idea to have the results as ****** Media rather than a load of **** that does not relate to ****** Media.. Im going back to Google. Improve your site its rubbish

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot access my historic Yahoo Answers answers beyond Feb, 2008.

I cannot access the answers I posted before February 2008. However, may I try: different browsers, increasing internet cache size, I cannot go beyond the limit. I think the new website architect stack size runs out of capacity, with an error message Oops! Somethings gone wrong...

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please stop publishing these phones Bit Coin stories of celebraties recovering from trauma.

Check the validity of news items such as Bit coin false stories of celebrities such as Jim Davidson, Dragons Den to name a few who supposadle support Bit Coin.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cant reply to people who rely on my comments

Pay google to fix it as its out of your hands!

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Really concerned about this new trend of Meghan Markle Bashing. Has Harry complained about her?

It would be great if someone could please ask Prince Harry for his comments before writing and printing random stories about his wife Meghan Markle. Seems to me that the media are more concerned about click bait and salacious (and often dubious) stories about her from people with an axe to grind (like her sister, father and disgruntled others) than verifying the authenticity of said stories. Either lazy journalism or an attempt to 'paint her black' - which is ironic in the extreme.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP SHOWING RACIST SHITE 24 HRS A DAY

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK !!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to get rid of two part signing in

How to get rid of two part signing in

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STOP AUTO PLAYING YOUR EFFING VIDEO

Stop playing videos automatically, not only is it burning the little data allowance I have up BUT it is being played against my express wishes and I am no complaining to the Information Commissioners Office and OfCom about this because they both regulate different aspects of the internet, both will have something to say.

Would you like to pay me back for all the data allowance you have taken from me? No? Then stop AUTO PALUING YOUR EFFING VIDEOS THEN.

For example, your 1.05 minute video attached to this Yahoo Article about Cadburys Chocolate bar recipie changing has a video…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. fix your comments sections... it is no longer possible to view "more" comments

look at FB or Disqus(?) comments and copy the code...
    on mobile it is impossible to view any comments after the first 10... 404 error
    on my desktop it isn't possible to use the "more" comments button as it just reverts to the page header and leaves just the first "page" of comments available
    seriously dudes... get with the 21st century

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we have an edit facility to be able to edit our own mistakes and add further to our comment if we need to please

To have an edit facility and be able to edit our own mistakes or add further to our comment if we wish.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop unsolicited emails marked "Sponsored".

Unsolicited emails marked "Sponsored" have recently started appearing in my Yahoo mail inbox, in contravention of my advertising opt-out cookie. These emails do not have a tickbox for selection and reporting to Yahoo as spam. Yahoo should put a stop to this or at the very least make sure these emails can be selected for reporting as spam.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unbiased reporting

Tell both sides of the story, not just what your government wants you to cover.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop using video clips to trick users into switching their browser to Chrome while downloading Google's version of Adobe Flash Player..

Stop using video clips to get users to switch browsers to Chrome while downloading Google';s version of Adobe Flash Player. The Google installation does not work if users deselect the Install Chrome option.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please remove your intrusive ads at the top and now in the middle of my inbox mail view?!!!

The ads at the top of your email are obviously designed to have users click on it by mistake thereby allowing y! / oath to bill for ad impressions. Although a terrible user experience. now you have added ads in the middle of the inbox, GMAIL is calling.....

398th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland News

Feedback and Knowledge Base