UK & Ireland News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please remove your intrusive ads at the top and now in the middle of my inbox mail view?!!!

The ads at the top of your email are obviously designed to have users click on it by mistake thereby allowing y! / oath to bill for ad impressions. Although a terrible user experience. now you have added ads in the middle of the inbox, GMAIL is calling.....

388th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. too many pages on storys

get rid of pages and pages to click on just to read a story i close it after the first page and go to Google instead of this **** i dont want to have to click on page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page you ge the idea annoying isnt it

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm in the UK so why am I seeing 90% US news?

Why am I seeing 90% US content when I'm in the UK? What happened to Yahoo UK?
    I accept that you are a bunch of idiots as you have proven times over in your articles but you must have some kind of a bottom limit.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop plastering UNICEF & MOSSUL all over the page, we are sick of it

STOP PLASTERING UNICEF ALL OVER AND MOSSUL TOO, THEY ARE A PAIN THE **** !

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP posting so much AMERICAN RUBBISH on the UK website

STOP posting so much AMERICAN RUBBISH on the UK website. I have NO interest in a MILLIONAIRE in the white house blowing his OWN TRUMP et.
    We have enough incompetent politicians in the UK without having foreigners force fed to us as well.
    I don't care what walmart offers are and I don't care what celebrities and rappers get up to (decent or indecent). Please keep American perversions OFF the UK website.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. email STAR colours

Dear Yahoo,

May I suggest you to create different colours when putting a 'star' symbol to highlight a message.

Diverse 'star' colours would help me to organise better my emails eg: blue star for documents, red star for urgencies, yellow star for important friends message etc.

The idea is that the user would create his/her own colour code in his/her mind, and the tool would become much more useful.

Thank you,

Ricardo Di Ceglia
    diceglia.com

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why is my 'UK&Ireland' yahoo mail spellchecking with a US dictionary? really annoying.

doubt i'm the first to point this out but hopefully the more msgs the more yahoo might take notice?

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ethical and Eco-friendly directory

We and other producers of eco-friendly products are struggling to find ethically produce raw materials, or even products for our own personal use that are ethically sourced and eco-friendly, our first tool to find these products is Yahoo, but not always works.
    Having said that our own business struggles against the competition who call themselves eco-friendly, and use plastic packaging etc.
    Should Yahoo have some sort Green or eco-friendly directory, where to be listed your business need to have certain standards and if your business does not keep the standards can be removed?
    I will be so much easy if…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop playing advertisements at such a blurting volume. Most annoying.

Stop playing advertisements at such a blurting volume. Most annoying.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo is absolute ****!!!

Yahoo is now absolute .....!! Used to be ok but not now. E-mails service is getting even worse with multiple delivery failures which all seem yo work the 2nd time! Why?? I'm finished.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A question about advertisements on yahoo.

Hi Yahoo.
    Why do you let Gamiss advertise on tour site when apparently it is not legit?
    Scam advisor gives it a 2% rating!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. remove

Dear Yahoo Team,
    I wish to bring your attention on an issue which is making a huge loss of my social image across the globe.

On the website of your prestigious company one of the article is listed related to my client - link of the article:-

https://in.news.yahoo.com/cvc-act-corporation-bank-probe-report-044702945.html

The case mentioned in the article is already closed by Honorable court and CBI.if you want to proves then we have all the proves

Requesting you to kindly remove the meta deta present on your website/blog in order to make my business and social image hazel free.

Please let me know if…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I only block ads that are of little notice to me if I want to see it I will allow it but the rest are binned

take a pole in what people want to see as an advert not just assume as this gets people really p***ed off try it you may get better understood

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland News

Feedback and Knowledge Base