Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Restore article commenting.

Restore article commenting.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your 1 Sided View is Deplorable, like the party you favor.

Get rid of all the Dumbocrats Views. They are not the only views in this world. Your Racist!

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can I no longer post to the articles? Did you ban me? I don't post things that would get me banned, so what gives? kwmtole@yahoo.com

Hi. Why can I no longer post to the articles? Did I get banned for some reason? If I did get banned, I'd like to know what got me banned. Specifics, please. ....... kwmtole@yahoo.com

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop your LIBERAL LEFT WING FAKE NEWS REPORTING.

I watched that entire interview on Fox News between host Pete Hegseth and Texas Rep. James Talarico. What you are reporting that transpired during the interview is far from the truth. James Talarico stuck with the Liberal Lefts talking points concerning voter fraud and requiring some sort of I.D. required for voting. It was Talarico who invoked the Trump voting fraud theory and blurted out that he and the Texas Democratic Party opposed any type of voter I.D. I'm sick of your LEFFT WING WACK-A-DOODLE slanted reporting practices. Would really like to dump both you and A.T.&T. for your Liberal…

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo 1 sided

stop posting 1 sided liberal news... you look like fake news big time..which you might be since you only trash conservatives and Trump

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why did you really close comments?

Deleting comments is a form of censorship!

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No commenting

I want to thank you cowards at Yahoo for getting rid of commenting. For one, it shows your true cowardice for getting rid of it because everyone was calling you out for your lies. And secondly, we have found out there is no reason for reading your articles. All we have to do is read the title and know the truth is just the opposite. You are a really shallow group of "small bus riders".

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IF YOU CONTINUE TO PROMOTE TRUMP'S IDEAS, YOU WILL FAIL...JUST LIKE TRUMP

BIDEN WILL KILL THE TERRORISTS AND IT WON'T BE PRETTY. GIVE JUST A MINUTE TO CATCH A BREATH...THEN YOU WATCH ! IT WILL HAPPEN. Then we can get back to CONVICTING TRUMP for the crimes he committed.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. what happened yahoo cowards

the comments section was on July 5 th one day you ******* sjw pieces of **** you at yahoo are just as bad as any NAZI or CCP ******* no difference at all keep censoring you'll be in a jail cell soon .for your crimes against American free speech

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Number one get the New York times out of my news feed. They are effen LIARS and commies.

Number one get the New York times out of my news feed. They are effen LIARS and commies. Number two you perpetuate racism with your ridiculous "top story" "White man arrested for confronting Black neighbor" who ******* cares you losers? Why don't you print "Man arrested for confronting neighbor"? You idiot liberals are the racists and you heard Vernon Jones say CNN stands for Control Negros Network? and Yahoo is no **** different. Your pathetic news feed is so skewed to incite and brainwash it's ridiculous. I would never ever let my kids around you morons that run this indoctrination…

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PLEASE PLEASE STOP USING HUFFINGTON POST AS A NEWS SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP USING HUFFINGTON POST AS A NEWS SOURCE. THEY ARE A BIAS NEWS OUTLET THAT DOESNT DO ANYONE ANY GOOD. WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS NONSENSE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop your biased reporting on Trump. I know you can't help yourselves but just try!

Stop your biased reporting on Trump. I know you can't help yourselves but just try!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Start being more neutral and less biased on your articles! Enough with the Trump bashing articles, it makes Yahoo look pathetic, do better!

Start being more neutral and less biased on your articles! Enough with the Trump bashing articles, it makes Yahoo look pathetic, do better!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. stop sexualizing women.

I am here for news headlines. Not for topless or bikini photos.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you don't want feed back, don't ask for it on your link!

If you don't want feedback, don't ask for it on your link.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turn off HuffPo

Turn off HuffPo

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 87 88
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base