Skip to content

US Mail

This forum is intended to gather feedback or suggestions on the Yahoo Mail app for Windows 10. For assistance with technical, abuse or general Mail questions, please contact Yahoo Customer Care.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

4 results found

1. BAKWAS COUSTMER

BAKWAS COUSTMER SUPPORT IT IS WORST SERVISE PROVIDER THEY CAN NOT HELP . I WANT TO LOGIN IN V.S003@YAHOO.COM BUT SYSTEM SAYS WE ARE UNABLE TO RECOVER YOUR EMAIL ONLINE THERE IS NO OPTION TO FILE .SCIENCE 1 MONTH THEY DINOT PROVIDE HELP I HAVE SOMUCH IMPORTAIN MAIL ON THAT .BUT THEY HAVENT ANY COUSTMER SUPPORT I CREAT NEW ID TO VONTACT THEM BUT THEY DINOT REPLAY .
    VKIRAM SINGH CHOUHAN
    V.S005@YAHOO.COM

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. my account has been hacked and everything I do to try and resolve this fails

please help my email is frankt2@sbcglobal.net my account has been disabled because someone hacked my account and violated your rules by sending sexually explicit pictures

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mail not receiving

Mails are not receiving from some subscribers like Instagram

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. this app Yahoo Mail issues

There were problems Of yahoo mail app I can't log in on yahoo mail for windows 10 got an error not in what is going on

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Mail