US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chase Bank and fraudulent links

Chase Bank has many many fake links, Some have ransomware attached. You really need to clean up Bank Links, these are not going to be caught by novice users, in turn you will lose users.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rob Zombie Bring her down to crippletown[4.16](official video)

I didn't know that this old official video has been disappeared after I saw it a few times but it should have been returned to Red@YouTube soon!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Video search results:

Yahoo Video search results:
    While scrolling yahoo video results web page,Automatically should get more videos,Right now I am getting "click more videos" Tab instead If i scroll web page,Next video search results should pop up automatically.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. missing knowledge card info on famous people

Trying to find a recommended famous film producer with your search engine and I found that bing and google carried a lot more info on them than you have. You have nothing on her and she's fairly famous.
    Look her up yourself, veronica j valentini. Going back to google.Ur search engine is useless.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Dr Nathan Jenner Chiropractor to your searches

I am trying to google Dr Nathan Jenner (Chiropractor) www.drnathanjenner.com.au and yahoo won't come up with the listing. I think you should add this to your search results.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re : emails (I'm new w/ yahoo)

Earlier when i received an email & started to reply. There was a small screen above it with the incoming message, but above was a (NEW WINDOW), clicked on it & more space to read & write. What happened to the
    window ?? Was so much easier to open it and write .

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You have an error in the results from searching for Yahoo Account Key

Not my idea. This is YOUR error that should be fixed.

When I searched for Yahoo Account Key from your home page, the first result was "Yahoo Account Key". When clicking that link, instead of getting to a page with information on that, I'm taken back your home page! I could SLIGHTLY understand that if you had the requested information on that page, but it isn't even mentioned! I said, "I could SLIGHTLY understand that", but doing that would be a terrible way to handle that link. It SHOULD take me to either a page, or an area within a…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. when I sign in I get the German yahoo version. You could a box in the upper right corner that could change the language.

when I sign in I get the German yahoo version. You could a box in the upper right corner that could change the language.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. publicrecords search is NOT free at all! The ad is totally misleading. they lead you on and on, and then want to charge you a ton of money!

publicrecords search is NOT free at all! They lead you on and then want to charge you a lot of money for PUBLIC RECORDS! Their ad should reflect this I think! It's not free when they want your credit card! Very misleading and untrue!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add i4u.com as news source

I'm missing the Black Friday coverage of I4U News in Yahoo! news. Can you add that site please.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. End your association with Yext

Yext is a scam. They will not change erroneous business listing without purchasing their premium service, which costs $1000. Before I could correct all those listings myself.

I see you are following in the footsteps of YP. Not a good move.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Results:Only links on web page(No description)

Results page:
    While searching There should be an option to get only links related to the search text.Right now we are getting Links and description.If I get only links then I can see more ideas in a one web page.
    Actually I like both 1 & 2:
    1) Links and description results
    2) Only links

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo web search Results:

Yahoo web search Results:
    I am getting Yahoo Text Top right corner of the page.I would like to see Yahoo Text Top left corner of the page.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MOVE TO MSN YOUR COMPUTER WONT FREEZE UP EVERYTIME YOU CLICK ON A STORY

MOVE TO MSN THAT WAY YOUR COMPUTER WONT FREEZE EVERYTIME YOU CLICK ON A STORY

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. do not have *** and other adult articles on homepage

do not put adult subject content on homepage. my daughter is 7 and likes to get on computer. doesn't need articles about stewardesses having ***.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. me & alot of other will stop watching Y&R if it's starts with a lesbian scene. it's sicking!

please no lesbian scene. i have been watching the Y& R for day one when it aired. i would hate to quit watching. that is teaching children the wrong thing. the GOOD LORD says man & woman ONLY

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix your DNSSEC records

search.yahoo.com's dnssec records. The search.yahoo.com CNAME points to A and AAAA records that are non-existent. For details, see

https://dnsviz.net/d/search.yahoo.com/WeT60Q/dnssec/

This makes search.yahoo.com inaccessible from validating resolvers.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please get the facts right!

You have Coach: Tom Cable listed as the Head Coach of the NFL Seattle Seahawks on your websites. The Head Coach of the Seattle Seahawks is: Pete Carroll... Please Correct!

Thanks!

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base