US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Canceling 'Yahoo comments' is like depriving people to vote! How could you possibly justify that?

Canceling 'Yahoo comments' is like depriving people to vote! How could you possibly justify that?

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove BLM from headlines .... has no place for everyone... I do not promote violence distiguished aas a movement

BLM is a terrorist organization that should not be promoted on everyones page.... boycott your ***

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Black Lives Matter

Why are you displaying this racist rhetoric at the top of your page.
    I am offended by it as it demonstrates a racial bias.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. covid-19 notification

Please stop these covid-19 notifications!!!!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PAIN IN THE BUTT

I THINK IT FAIR TO SAY (EVERYONE) IS GETTI G PED OFF AT CLICKING (OK) 50,000 TIMES A MINUTE ON YOUR STUPID UPDATE NOTICE. WE SHOILS O LY HAVE TO CLIXK OK ONCE NOT 50,000 TIMES A MINUTE. IT OS BLOODY STUPID !!!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have removed Yahoo as the default browser on my mothers computer 5 times and it always comes back

This is sad. Extremely sad. Over the past several months I have removed Yahoo repeatedly from my mothers computer because she doesn't know how. Yahoo has found a way to assign itself as the default browser on her computer every single time. Why you might ask? Because she doesn't know how to change it back so Yahoo knows it will get free advertising from having her use their mediocre search engine. Its blatantly obvious that Yahoo does not care about providing the best user experience for its customers, otherwise you'd never hear about it. The only reason I've heard about…

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want the black lives matter removed from my website,I do not agree with there BS,they only promote Crime and Anarchy

black lives matter- only when it suits them and they are responsible for promoting CRIME,they are RACIST and DISGUSTING.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. comments

Yahoo is more interesting with feedback comments; even those I don't agree with. I used to search yahoo several times a day. Now with comments removed I only go once a day.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "boolean search"

MUST INCLUDE THE PHRASE, must NOT include the phrase, MUST include the word(s), must NOT include the word(s)... how are these concepts not applied on your Advanced Web Search? that's the purpose of your page. There are NOT 338,000 web pages with the phrases "midnight sun festival", "lake worth", AND "bryant park" - there MIGHT be 3-5 web pages that exist that MUST include all 3 phrases

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. wrong url displayed

PLease change our URL to BountifulHopeFoundation.org from BountifulHopeFoundation.com

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Web surfers signed into yahoo, add like to search results

Webs surfers signed into yahoo, can add 'like' to search results. Example, I search for new cars. If logged in, I can scan yahoo search results. I click on a new yahoo! icon for a 'yahoo! shout', same a 'like' feature (i.e., facebook), letting the system know, which of the results I liked.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BLM is racism and entitlement, not against them

BLM has no place in Yahoo or on any reputable site.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SERVICE, SAFETY, QUALITY OF FOOD

WE HAD DINNER IN AMES IA. LAST EVENING. NOONE WAS WEARING MASKS. THE CURLY FRIES WERE FRIED TO A CRISP. I WENT TO ASK FOR CATSUP. THEY COULD FIND ANY THAT WASN'T STICKY. IT TOOK ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO GET SOME. NOONE WENT TO FIX PROBLEM. PLUS OUR TABLE HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED. CAN'T YOU AFFORD A MANAGER?

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SINCE YAHOO WILL NOT BOTHER TO USE MY SEARCH PREFERENCES WHY SHOULD I USE YAHOO

YAHOO SHOULD LOOK AT MY PREFERENCES AND LIST MY RESULTS PER PAGE AS I HAVE REQUESTED. BUT WHAT I GET IS 4 ADS AND 4 RESULTS.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. leaning on our Lord

Song about leaning on Jesus

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fairness

you are not fair! You do not present both Rep. and All Dem. views

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search span and deleted files

I would like to see search results that include my trash and spam folders. Searching for an email is much quicker and very handy when you are looking for something and emails that end up in spam or trash folders should be included to make the search results more relevant and make it easier to find what I am looking for. Gmail includes all folders in their search results and I think you are missing the mark by not providing that feature.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I do not know who to talk to to modify my business in your search directories. When I tried to log in it did not work.

I want to add a second business location but I do not know where to do this in yahoo

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. why does my bing.com search keep going to your lousy yahoo search engine, and why can't I find the options to STOP THIS!

put options right out in the open! If I don't want to use your engine, and I most emphatically DO NOT, i should be able to stop it. fascist!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. best places tp live on housing

best places to live on government housing

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base