US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YAHOO Search function, applicable to tripadvisor.com and other s yelp.com, etc.

Allow searches by ZIP code option !!!!

If any I T folks are even reading this !!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let all who use Yahoo see the content of your news or do not put it on

I get to feel like a second class user of Yahoo when you do not permit me to view some news item that you have filmed. Either it is news fit for the public or it is not, but not for one class and not the other.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Too many libs

Donna Brazille

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can I say; If I did eat less, I would be healthy ? Is that correct?

I think if this sentence is correct as:Did you eat something? - Yes I did.
    So the answer hided is ( Yes, I did eat).
    Finally; verbs: ate and did eat have the same category?
    Your answer please. Thanks

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. needs to play more golf

Jordan needs play 4 or 5 turnaments in a row; not two days (mc) and miss two weeks then go back for two days.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop using Yext to update your local listings. intetionally keeping outdated business information up on your site to bully small bus for $$

My idea is to stop leaving up outdated information in your search results in order to bully all sized business to pay for your bS Yext service. You are doing an injustice to your customers. The funny part is that our customers just end up going to Google to find the correct information. The only people you are hurting is your tarnished reputation. Hence the very small percentage of search volume you get. Intentionally misleading your customers has the be one of the most bonehead things I have seen lately from a search engine.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BETTER CARE AT SPRINGFIELD MO. CENTER

WELL MY IDEA IS BEING TREATED LIKE ONE OF THE SHEEP THAT THEY RUN THRU THEIR CENTER. BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS. HOME DIALYSIS. GO TO CENTER TWICE A MONTH. TODAY WAS TREATED VERY BADLY. DOCTOR CHECKED MY HEART AND LUNGS AND LEFT. WAITED 45 MINUTES NO DOCTOR. NURSE ASK IF HE HAD COME BACK. GOT TIRED OF WAITING SO I LEFT. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE. JIMMIE STEWART PATIENT #2160149

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Log in

Have 'Log in' icon at the top of the home page.
    Why is the message 'please do not use this internet content due to mobile problems'? Does one use it or not?
    There are other matters which make this web site a mess.
    Test it with people other than the creators

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Search plugin in Safari is malware, your help webpages keep going no there but back to the same pages I have been before.

Yahoo search plugin has got into my safari browser, and is acting like malware, changing the default search engine etc. And trying to get through your help menus is a nightmare, going round in circles. I just wanted to ask how to Remove this nasty plugin, and to ask why hasn’t’t Yahoo put a stop to It?

Thank you in advance, although I suspect I might not even get a response!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. you can do anything that you want just dont forget a simple thing better than notthing.

Sometime in a business world you need to show what you can do and prove step by step, B=but you know some people in a real world "JUST WANT TO FIND AN EASY

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base