US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. giga gig,giga digs,giga gigs,giga dino locate,giga dino vicinity locate,giga dino helper,giga dino seek,giga kljako seek

giga gig,giga digs,giga gigs,giga dino locate,giga dino vicinity locate,giga dino helper,giga dino seek,giga kljako seek

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. reptar dangle keychain

The images go weird, with the suggested search they appear and disappear, only one image, and shopping links I believe without any ics, etc the font is wacked out, etc....

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. spoilers

Fuuuuuuuuuck you guys. You put a spoiler with all the details in the ******* description on the hpmepage!! Then slap a spoiler label on the end. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Y'all some ******** man.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Im having trouble opening the app

I've Uninstalled and reinstalling the app but it continually won't open. All I get is a message saying that the app has stopped.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove link

Hello
    I typed in "St. Luke's Hospital Kansas City, MO & the Wikipedia article on the results page had the following link saintlukeshealthsystem.org
    When I clicked on it, a new tab opened that says 404 Not Found...

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. trying to register home swop/home search this is not made easy by the website which is difficult to navigate at certain places.

an impossibility to set down where I want to relocate to. I can't make my mind up whether the site is difficult to negotiate or as my first attempt something is wrong. either way an absolutely ridiculous experience. please email to tell me how to set down the area I want to remove to. thank you.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. male actprs

my family of 6 (all older enough to patronize your sponsers) have been constant and contiued watchers of hallmark. This season the family is stopping watching hallmard. They /we are turned off with the repeated actors in this seasons films returning with beards. We feel that they are unsightly and degrade the films. We have taken a survey of many clubs that feel the same and are disconinueing watching.

Good by hallmark

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when you search for chiropractors on yahoo they no longer come up

it used to give you a great choice why did you remove that, i have to use google or microsoft edge now

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. comment

The Dollar General in Newton Kansas 320 N Main is taking extra money. They do have 2 liter of Barqs Rootbeer, It does say,they are $1.25 and
    they are $1.00 you must buy 3 for $3.00 They are making me pay $1.25 per bottle, Bryan Lafferty BryanKFC12@yahoo.com

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base