US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. to bob weir, any chance of a furthur reunion? maybe 2 nites in port chester,ny, then a nite off. 2 more nites and a day off. then 2 more.

we need a furthur reunion with bob weir and phil lesh. must have john kadlecek on lead. it was sooo much fun. how about port chester,ny.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop promoting the Kardashians!

Trying to understand why the kardashians are so prominent in your searches and pages. The are NOT news worthy to everyone. I and many of my friends do not watch, buy or care. Is there a reason why Yahoo keeps forcing these people? There are millions of other products that are being blocked.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easy search for people

I’m trying to search for my ex partner and his boyfriend home address because she took our children last Friday to stay on her boyfriends house without telling me nothing as a father of our 2 young boys, I don’t know at all about her boyfriends background, all I found out about Sheryll rose bautista is they both use ice and her boyfriend I think sells ice to where they live and my children is living him, I hope u understand my concern as loving father to my children so pls if you can help me search for Sheryll rose…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have been a long time user of Yahoo and I pay extra to keep Advertisers off my E mail each month yet I continue to recieve these adds in

I pay monthly for a yahoo program to block all my advertisement yet I am still recieving them DAILY, why is this happening ???

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please actually how to opt out of Oath. It can't be done, even though you say it can. Is Oath a Trump Company

If you state that you can unsubscribe or opt out of Oath, then how about making it so a person can actually do that. I have screwed around with trying to do it for an hour.
    Perhaps I just need to quit yahoo and go elsewhere. You were aware that other home pages DO exist ?

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I no

It's hot

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Images of hate and violence are inappropriate.

Under the 'images' for 'hang in there' is one of a noose with the words "Hang in there Obama". This is not free speech, it's a threat and should be removed. I don't care how one feels about any person, images of hate only promote violence and it time for that to stop!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. historique a propos d'une personne

Bonjour, je désire faire une remarque au sujet de la carrière de Alexandre Vanbraekel, ceci concerne entre autre l'historique de la société Vprint .
    Alexandre Vb a un historique important au sujet de la société Vprint , c'est sous son impulsion que cette imprimerie a pris a spécialité du direct marketing , c'est lui qui a changé le nom de imprimerie vanbraekel en Vprint et encore etc ... il a dirigé cette imprimerie pendant plus de 15 ans .
    Merci d'y apporter qq corrections

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Aishiteruze: Name Term should be changed: Ai(****)ruze, Aishiteru

Title: Aishiteruze, Aishiteru

Re-title: Aishi(s)teruze Aishi(s)teru

From the Word Quiet:

I Love you:

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your "news" is Anti-American Marxist propaganda trash, complete lies, Yahoo has ZERO credibility sponsoring this garbage.

The "News" you put on your website is nothing but radical, leftist propaganda - and I notice that with every garbage story you post, there is NO WAY for people with the real facts to post /blog/whatever responses to the propaganda trash that you throw out on the web. With EVERY story, there should be a response area ON THE SAME PAGE so the people with knowledge and facts can openly refute the garbage you post. Not allowing responses PROVES that you know it is biased propaganda and you Don't want the truth to come out and show how flawed,…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i noticed you did not mention Stacey Abrams' comments about the abortion heartbeat bill.

She said the heart beat bill was evil and hurt business. Talk about heartless, Pretty typical for you to only attack Trump and any one who supports him. You have a problem attacking stupid Democrats who are truly showing their lying and heartlessness and repeating lies which is pretty typical for Democrats.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customer Service Phone #

Opened your letter containing $25.00 Check. Could not cash this check because of date : 4/24/2018. Need you to reissue check... How do I contact someone who will do this for me?

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. order 57450702 not received

my name is Michael yami I have ordered antenna on 2019/03/02 my order number is 57450702 my addr iswinchester ave apt 203 Glendale ca 91201 . up to this day I did not receive my antenna, please give me forwarding details. am worried, Michael yami

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. http://doparttimejob.com/?user=1956624

EP 1) Click the link tapos mag REGISTER.

(STEP 2) Tas pag naka REGISTER icopy mo yung pinost ko tas ipost mo din, pwede sa timeline mo or groups or any social media accounts mo pa

(STEP 3) Pag may nag (HOW?) na dun sa post mo isend mo yung link MO na nakalagay sa JOB DETAIL kahit na wala kang mainvite meron at meron ka parin matatangap na money ipapadala yun bago mag katapusan sa Llhuier. Nasundan po ba lahat ng sinabi ko?

Legit po may 750 pesos kana agad just try walang mawawala sayo and kahit wala kang…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This is for the artist by the Tinimaine

Tinimaine has a movie that was releassed in 2017 thats not listed when his name is entered into the search engine. Since it been uploaded via youtube from his channel the link is below, Thanks

https://youtu.be/i5vlyY0CrZE

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TO: President Trump

email DavidEHenrie1@Gmail.com
    DavidHenrie53@Yahoo.com
    David Eugene Henrie, Ph.D. ; Wynwood House, Room 11
    122 Wynwood Drive, Centre Hall, PA 16828-8519
    Get "TRUMP" four (4) more years !

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding Sudoku to Sunday HT City

Dear Sir/Madam,
    First of all I am thankfl to you for taking my suggestion of increasing the size of Methodoku box in HT city page. This has really made the reader happy to solve the Methodoku.
    I would suggest you to provide SUDOKU to Sunday edition of HT city as well. Rather there should be tow SUDOKU in Sunday HT city edition as people read news paper and have good time to solve the SUDOKU on SUnday as well.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add URL to search for Bucks County Wedding Officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Please add Reverend Marian Tetor, phone: 215-968-4978; website: https://reverendmariantetor.jimdofree.com to searches for Bucks County Wedding officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants. Thank you.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please REMOVE the large Southwest Airlines banner...!!! It is annoying and taking up FAR too much space for the overall use of the homepage.

Your advertisements such as the new Southwest Airlines ad need too be much smaller...!!! They are annoying and taking up FAR too much space. They are also interfering and making it unnecessarily difficult navigating the entire homepage...!!!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base